Duke/Ga Tech 79-57

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

duketaylor
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Duke/Ga Tech 79-57

Post by duketaylor » February 19th, 2011, 6:45 pm

Heloo Oz, looking for some Cue if possible. I will be there tomorrow night on a rare Sunday off. Just celebrated Kelsey's 18th birthday party last night as she prepares to matriculate to George Washington in the Fall. (Yikes!!)
I was hoping you'd be generous, as always, to bring some. This time I have a few folks who are clamoring for "real" BBQ and slaw. A few are employees with which I work. If we need to talk about it you have my number or I could just place an "order" here. I must now cook my boys some dinner, but I will return later this evening. Looking for 5 pints of BBQ and three of slaw. I realize about the cost of this, so don't worry. I hope to be in the gold lot tomorrow evening and we plan to get to Durham quite early, about 5ish. Thanks in advance, Chuck (played my first round of golf yesterday in 3+ months, played mostly OK)
Bob Green
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: Duke/Ga Tech

Post by Bob Green » February 20th, 2011, 9:14 am

As Jesus Hurley points out in his preview, Georgia Tech is thin in the post so we should be able to dominate inside. In 12 ACC games, Ryan Kelly, Mason Plumlee and Miles Plumlee are averaging 17.7ppg. I don't expect we will change our approach much, but I do expect Singler to go inside a little more to exploit his size advantage.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Duke/Ga Tech 79-57

Post by CameronBornAndBred » February 21st, 2011, 12:21 am

I think to gain the #1 spot...we had to win in a blowout. The team did their part, so we'll see if the voters do theirs. I saw where Nolan tweeted that if they get it or not it's no big deal. That's good. He's on the team, he should say that. But I'm a fan, and I want my team to be #1.
Amazing calls tonight, DD texted me that he may get carted off by security. I figured it was a race between him and K as to which was asked to leave first. Great second half, I'd like to see TWO great halves though. (Same with the women, by the way.) Still, it was the blowout we needed, Nolan is awesome. Some of the shots he made tonight were mind boggling. (Some of the ones he missed were mind boggling too...but I'm quickly forgetting about those.)
GO DUKE!! :happy-bouncyblue: :duke:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.