Notary Public

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

hazeleyedpixie9
I don't know what PWing is.

Notary Public

Post by hazeleyedpixie9 » October 31st, 2010, 11:22 pm

Is there anyone who will be at either the November 6th or November 13th Tailgates that is a Notary Public? If so, would you be willing to bring your seal and notarize some documents for me?? I don't know what the going rate is, but maybe you can clue me in when you respond.

Thanks!!
Stephanie
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Notary Public

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » October 31st, 2010, 11:33 pm

hazeleyedpixie9 wrote:Is there anyone who will be at either the November 6th or November 13th Tailgates that is a Notary Public? If so, would you be willing to bring your seal and notarize some documents for me?? I don't know what the going rate is, but maybe you can clue me in when you respond.

Thanks!!
Stephanie
I am and I will. Remind me the day before please. No charge. Do your documents have the notary wording on them and a place for me to sign on them or do you need a separate document for that?
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 31st, 2010, 11:43 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I am and I will.
Does your stamp/seal have "9F" snuck on it anywhere?
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » October 31st, 2010, 11:45 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I am and I will.
Does your stamp/seal have "9F" snuck on it anywhere?
I'll have to double check... ;)

hazeleyedpixie9

Post by hazeleyedpixie9 » November 1st, 2010, 12:01 am

Thanks Ozzie!! I will put down to remind you say Thursday? before the game.

SteFANie
hazeleyedpixie9

Post by hazeleyedpixie9 » November 1st, 2010, 12:03 am

Oh, and I will have the docs for NP to sign and seal with me.....
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » November 1st, 2010, 12:43 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote: Does your stamp/seal have "9F" snuck on it anywhere?

Beat me to it :D
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » November 1st, 2010, 7:22 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
hazeleyedpixie9 wrote:Is there anyone who will be at either the November 6th or November 13th Tailgates that is a Notary Public? If so, would you be willing to bring your seal and notarize some documents for me?? I don't know what the going rate is, but maybe you can clue me in when you respond.

Thanks!!
Stephanie
I am and I will. Remind me the day before please. No charge. Do your documents have the notary wording on them and a place for me to sign on them or do you need a separate document for that?
You are a Notary?

Do you know how to prepare real estate closing documents, too?
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 1st, 2010, 8:33 am

hazeleyedpixie9 wrote: SteFANie
Nice name! :happy-bouncyblue:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » November 1st, 2010, 8:34 am

CathyCA wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:

Thanks!!
Stephanie
You are a Notary?

Do you know how to prepare real estate closing documents, too?
I became a Notary last year. Actually notarized my first docs last week, for the purpose that I became a Notary. I used to have a real estate salesman's license, but that lapsed back in the late 80's or early 90's. Should have become a broker instead of "just" a salesman - the only difference was doing a closing statement on the test after taking the same 20 hours of instruction from Century 21 in 1978 - 1979. The classroom requirements became significantly more (double?) to get the broker's license shortly after that. Don't know that I could prepare the closing statement without some study, but I'd probably recognize if something was amiss on a simple one. I could certainly notarize signatures as long as the parties involved had the proper ID.

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » November 1st, 2010, 8:59 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote: I became a Notary last year. Actually notarized my first docs last week, for the purpose that I became a Notary. I used to have a real estate salesman's license, but that lapsed back in the late 80's or early 90's. Should have become a broker instead of "just" a salesman - the only difference was doing a closing statement on the test after taking the same 20 hours of instruction from Century 21 in 1978 - 1979. The classroom requirements became significantly more (double?) to get the broker's license shortly after that. Don't know that I could prepare the closing statement without some study, but I'd probably recognize if something was amiss on a simple one. I could certainly notarize signatures as long as the parties involved had the proper ID.
I need a real estate closer. My real estate paralegal is preggers and will be out for at least six weeks beginning in January. I need someone who can do the title work and prepare the closing documents for me.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith