Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........

Post by EarlJam » September 20th, 2010, 10:08 pm

................fuck.

-EarlJam

P.S. Ninety fuggin' five degrees today. Fall begins Wednesday. Pool is closed. Okay Mr. Summer, shut this shit down.
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........

Post by lawgrad91 » September 20th, 2010, 10:10 pm

EJ, unfortunately it will be fall in name only. Still hotter than the hinges of Hades this week. Sigh....
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » September 21st, 2010, 5:35 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:EJ, unfortunately it will be fall in name only. Still hotter than the hinges of Hades this week. Sigh....
Somebody must be getting ready for the shit to really hit the fan in chapel hell... :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :D
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
indoor66
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by indoor66 » September 21st, 2010, 6:27 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:EJ, unfortunately it will be fall in name only. Still hotter than the hinges of Hades this week. Sigh....
Somebody must be getting ready for the shit to really hit the fan in chapel hell... :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :D
Yeah. A friend of mine in the Triangle are told me that the Wolfpack boards full of "CSI's" and are hinting that the mess may well be bleeding over into the Basketball program. This might get real interesting, dadgumit. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of assholes. I hope the Dean Dome falls down. :flame:
If you give up your dream, YOU DIE.
Jesus_hurley
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Jesus_hurley » September 22nd, 2010, 5:36 pm

indoor66 wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Yeah. A friend of mine in the Triangle are told me that the Wolfpack boards full of "CSI's" and are hinting that the mess may well be bleeding over into the Basketball program. This might get real interesting, dadgumit. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of assholes. I hope the Dean Dome falls down. :flame:
Word is the issue is 'Wheels for Heels' from a CH car dealership. And they aren't just implicating the football team. Supposedly it's one of the reasons the NCAA is still on campus.
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » September 22nd, 2010, 8:08 pm

Jesus_hurley wrote:
indoor66 wrote: Word is the issue is 'Wheels for Heels' from a CH car dealership. And they aren't just implicating the football team. Supposedly it's one of the reasons the NCAA is still on campus.
No Road, No Wheels, No Heels

Chapel Hell - September 22, 2010 - Poor Tar Heels. Turns out their athletes have plenty of cars, but no Road to the Final Four to drive them on. Turns out, they were obtained illegally, and college sport's state patrol, known as the NCAA, frowns heavily upon illegal cars on their roadways. Roy Williams.....

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.