When was the Last Time You Threw Up?

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

How Long has it been Since You Threw Up?

1. Within the past 24 hours
No votes
2. Within the last week
7%
3. Within the last month
7%
4. Within the last six months
20%
5. Within the last year
27%
6. Within the last two years
7%
7. I have not thrown up in over two years
33%
8. I have never thrown up in my adult life
No votes
9. I am throwing up now
No votes

Total votes: 15
EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor

When was the Last Time You Threw Up?

Post by EarlJam » August 6th, 2010, 10:05 am

How long has it been since you tossed your cookies?
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Re: When was the Last Time You Threw Up?

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » August 6th, 2010, 11:19 am

When I got that really bad cough last winter.
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
gadzooks
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by gadzooks » August 6th, 2010, 11:49 am

I hate throwing up worse than almost anything in the world. When people say, "Throw up, it'll get the bad stuff out and make you feel better!"? NO. It won't. I really really really hate throwing up. I went 13 years without throwing up, no lie.

The last time I threw up, the boys had gotten some horrible tummy bug that had them puking all over the place, then I caught it. My husband was out of town, but thankfully only an hour away, so I emailed him and asked if he could come home early because we were all puking. He wrote back, "Wait...YOU puked?" so he knew it was serious. That was 3-1/2 years ago.
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » August 6th, 2010, 12:13 pm

gadzooks wrote:I hate throwing up worse than almost anything in the world. When people say, "Throw up, it'll get the bad stuff out and make you feel better!"? NO. It won't. I really really really hate throwing up. I went 13 years without throwing up, no lie.

The last time I threw up, the boys had gotten some horrible tummy bug that had them puking all over the place, then I caught it. My husband was out of town, but thankfully only an hour away, so I emailed him and asked if he could come home early because we were all puking. He wrote back, "Wait...YOU puked?" so he knew it was serious. That was 3-1/2 years ago.
I agree completely. I threw up back in February and I honestly thought I was going to have a heart attack. It put so much of a strain on my chest and heart that I wondered if the 'ol ticker was just going to explode. Pretty scary actually. I wonder how much of a strain intense vomiting actually does put on the heart?

-EarlJam
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » August 6th, 2010, 12:39 pm

About 36 hours ago for me as I've got the stomach flu.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
Miles

Post by Miles » August 6th, 2010, 12:46 pm

gadzooks wrote:I hate throwing up worse than almost anything in the world. When people say, "Throw up, it'll get the bad stuff out and make you feel better!"? NO. It won't. I really really really hate throwing up. I went 13 years without throwing up, no lie.

Did he come home early?
sMiles
Jesus_hurley
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Jesus_hurley » August 6th, 2010, 12:50 pm

The last time I threw up was the same time I last threw down
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 6th, 2010, 12:51 pm

Jesus_hurley wrote:The last time I threw up was the same time I last threw down
:ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
mph
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by mph » August 6th, 2010, 1:39 pm

Last winter the entire family got two different stomach bugs in a six week period. The first round hit me up top, the second round hit me under the belt. Bad memories. :(
gadzooks

Post by gadzooks » August 6th, 2010, 2:26 pm

Miles wrote:

Did he come home early?
He did. Unfortunately, that meant he also came down with the crud :ymsick: but by the time he got sick, I was feeling better.
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » August 6th, 2010, 3:14 pm

About 3-4 years ago we got together with some friends and decided we'd try to re-live our college days (this was all pre-kids). We had cosmic cantina for dinner. Then went back to our friends' house. We got hammered on beer and jello shots. Had to suffer through a 30 minute ride home by our DD. Thought I was going to lose it in the front seat of her Saab on the Durham Freeway. Managed to just make it home and then lose it in the bathroom. MrsUsul and I were both puking like mad for a while. The worst part of it was that the vomit was a combination of burrito and jello. And it was violent enough to be coming out of my nose. So yeah, I had red colored rice coming out of my nose.
-- DukeUsul
Duke2014
I don't know what PWing is.
I don't know what PWing is.

Post by Duke2014 » August 6th, 2010, 3:33 pm

After a particularly hard cross country race last September I lost it. Multiple times haha.
~Duke2014
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » August 6th, 2010, 3:37 pm

DukeUsul wrote:MrsUsul and I were both puking like mad for a while. The worst part of it was that the vomit was a combination of burrito and jello. And it was violent enough to be coming out of my nose. So yeah, I had red colored rice coming out of my nose.

You talk about this like it was a bad experience or something.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » August 6th, 2010, 3:37 pm

DukeUsul wrote:About 3-4 years ago we got together with some friends and decided we'd try to re-live our college days (this was all pre-kids). We had cosmic cantina for dinner. Then went back to our friends' house. We got hammered on beer and jello shots. Had to suffer through a 30 minute ride home by our DD. Thought I was going to lose it in the front seat of her Saab on the Durham Freeway. Managed to just make it home and then lose it in the bathroom. MrsUsul and I were both puking like mad for a while. The worst part of it was that the vomit was a combination of burrito and jello. And it was violent enough to be coming out of my nose. So yeah, I had red colored rice coming out of my nose.
So, was this also the last time you Threw Down?

-EarlJam
DukeUsul

Post by DukeUsul » August 6th, 2010, 3:49 pm

EarlJam wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:About 3-4 years ago we got together with some friends and decided we'd try to re-live our college days (this was all pre-kids). We had cosmic cantina for dinner. Then went back to our friends' house. We got hammered on beer and jello shots. Had to suffer through a 30 minute ride home by our DD. Thought I was going to lose it in the front seat of her Saab on the Durham Freeway. Managed to just make it home and then lose it in the bathroom. MrsUsul and I were both puking like mad for a while. The worst part of it was that the vomit was a combination of burrito and jello. And it was violent enough to be coming out of my nose. So yeah, I had red colored rice coming out of my nose.

-EarlJam
Yes, I haven't had the guts to throw down like that since then.
-- DukeUsul
Miles

Post by Miles » August 6th, 2010, 10:16 pm

Duke2014 wrote:After a particularly hard cross country race last September I lost it. Multiple times haha.
I think the worst experience I had was after running the 4 x 400 relay and that race came after earlier events of the 110 m high hurdles and 300 m low. Puking when you are physically exhausted and out of breath is the worst experience you can imagine. It feels like you're going to die.
sMiles
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » August 6th, 2010, 10:23 pm

I might add that throwing up when you have GI parasites/worms is not pleasant.
#-o
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » August 6th, 2010, 10:24 pm

DukeUsul wrote:
EarlJam wrote:

-EarlJam
Yes, I haven't had the guts to throw down like that since then.
What did you do to get rid of the taste in your mouth and the odor in your nose?
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Miles

Post by Miles » August 7th, 2010, 12:45 am

Lavabe wrote:I might add that throwing up when you have GI parasites/worms is not pleasant.
#-o
OMG could you imagine having a parasitic worm, running the 4 x 400 and then puking? Hell on earth.
sMiles
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » August 7th, 2010, 1:01 am

I almost threw up again tonight when the miserable, pathetic, worthless, talentless, choking, under-achieving, dickless, moronic, assholish, Atlanta Braves fucked up............AGAIN..........in late innings.

They SUCK!!!!

Go Phillies!

-EarlJam