Dinner With Coach Cut

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Dinner With Coach Cut

Post by CathyCA » May 5th, 2009, 9:16 pm

Recognize anyone you know?

We had a great time, and when I say dinner with Coach Cut, I mean dinner with Coach Cut. He came over to our table and asked us if he could join us. He sat right down beside my mom and she proceeded to ask him all about his family. Ozzie and I talked with him about football, the upcoming season, the freshman class, recruiting, etc. It was fun having a private audience with the coach prior to his speaking to the entire group. What a great guy he is!

I have more pics on Facebook. Go check out my album!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Dinner With Coach Cut

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 5th, 2009, 11:05 pm

Oooooooooh Cathy (and Ozzie) that's awesome! I'm in the spirit too, since I'm nearing the end of my second painting tonight. Fill us in on what he said at the table and to everyone. TOOO COOL!
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 6th, 2009, 7:22 am

Yeah, give us the scoop on next season!

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 6th, 2009, 9:04 am

CathyCA wrote:Recognize anyone you know?

We had a great time, and when I say dinner with Coach Cut, I mean dinner with Coach Cut. He came over to our table and asked us if he could join us. He sat right down beside my mom and she proceeded to ask him all about his family. Ozzie and I talked with him about football, the upcoming season, the freshman class, recruiting, etc. It was fun having a private audience with the coach prior to his speaking to the entire group. What a great guy he is!

Way cool, except that fellow on coach's left looks like he could have used a pastrami sammich after dinner... :))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » May 7th, 2009, 8:23 pm

devildeac wrote:

Way cool, except that fellow on coach's left looks like he could have used a pastrami sammich after dinner... :))
...and maybe a Bud Light?
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 7th, 2009, 10:22 pm

captmojo wrote:
devildeac wrote:

...and maybe a Bud Light?
or three... :roll: ;)
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.