Jokes

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Re: Jokes

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » January 15th, 2012, 1:39 pm

Have you read the New York Times Bestseller? Its called "LEFT BEHIND" a novel by RoY WiLlIaMs. :D
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » January 16th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.

When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with whom to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Her natural beauty took his breath away. "I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit $200 million."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at financial planning than men!

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » January 16th, 2012, 4:40 pm

CathyCA wrote:Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.

When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with whom to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Her natural beauty took his breath away. "I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit $200 million."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.

=)) =)) =))
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » January 16th, 2012, 7:38 pm

CathyCA wrote:Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.

Love this! :)) :)) :))
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » January 18th, 2012, 8:56 am

A woman arrived at a party and while scanning the guests, she spotted an attractive man standing alone.

She approached him, smiled and said, "Hi, my name is Carmen."

"That's a beautiful name," he replied. "Is 'Carmen' a family name?"

"No," she smiled. "As a matter of fact, I gave it to myself. It represents the things I enjoy the most: cars and men. Therefore, I chose 'Carmen.'"

"What's your name?" she asked.

"B.J. Titsengolf," he replied.

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » January 18th, 2012, 9:21 am

CathyCA wrote:A woman arrived at a party and while scanning the guests, she spotted an attractive man standing alone.

She approached him, smiled and said, "Hi, my name is Carmen."

"That's a beautiful name," he replied. "Is 'Carmen' a family name?"

"No," she smiled. "As a matter of fact, I gave it to myself. It represents the things I enjoy the most: cars and men. Therefore, I chose 'Carmen.'"

"What's your name?" she asked.

"B.J. Titsengolf," he replied.

=)) =)) =))
An oldie but a goodie! Just call me Jr. B-)

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » January 18th, 2012, 9:22 am

Atlanta Airport year-end Statistics from TSA.

Year end statistics on Airport pat-down screening from the Atlanta Airport TSA office

Terrorist Plots Discovered 0
Transvestites 133
Hernias 1,485
Hemorrhoid Cases 3,172
Incontinence 6,418
Enlarged Prostates 8,249
Breast Implants 59,350
Natural Blondes 3

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » January 19th, 2012, 9:47 am

Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel room and Donald wanted to have sex with Daisy.

The first thing Daisy asked was, "Do you have a condom?"

Donald frowned and said, "No."

Daisy told Donald that if he didn't get a condom, they could not have sex.

"Maybe they sell them at the front desk," she suggested.

So Donald went down to the lobby and asked the hotel clerk if they had condoms.

"Yes, we do," the clerk said and pulled a box out from under the counter and gave it to Donald.

The clerk asked, "Would you like me to put them on your bill?"

"Thit No!" Donald quacked, "I'd thuffocate!"

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » January 19th, 2012, 11:42 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel room and Donald wanted to have sex with Daisy.

"Yes, we do," the clerk said and pulled a box out from under the counter and gave it to Donald.

:)) :)) :))

~ James Naismith
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » January 19th, 2012, 3:38 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel room and Donald wanted to have sex with Daisy.

=)) =)) :))

:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 3rd, 2012, 6:11 pm

Italian Cruise ship captain Francesco Schettino began his new job as a bus driver yesterday…
Attachments
Bus capsized.jpg
Bus capsized.jpg (21.43 KiB) Viewed 383 times

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 25th, 2012, 8:11 am

Trying on clothes may be hazardous to your health!
http://www.heaven666.org/embed/58709

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 28th, 2012, 11:41 am

ALERTS TO THREATS IN 2012 EUROPE : BY JOHN CLEESE

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent events in Libya, Egypt and Syria and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross."

The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniforms and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels .

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia ,meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be alright, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain: "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is cancelled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the final escalation level.

-- John Cleese - British writer, actor and tall person.

A final thought -“Greece is collapsing, the Iranians are getting aggressive, and Rome is in disarray. Welcome back to 430 BC.”

DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » February 28th, 2012, 12:09 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Trying on clothes may be hazardous to your health!
http://www.heaven666.org/embed/58709

That was funny Ozzie!!! =)) =))
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » February 29th, 2012, 7:25 pm

So is John Cleese. :9f:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » March 1st, 2012, 12:44 pm

Hey Earljam! This one's for you!

Recently, a female police officer arrested Patrick Lawrence, 22 year old white male, for fornicating with a pumpkin in the middle of the night.

The next day, at the Gwinnett County (GA) courthouse, Lawrence was charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency and public intoxication.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home from a drinking session when he decided to stop, 'You know how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around for miles or at least I thought there wasn't anyone around' he stated.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a nice round pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged need. 'Guess I was really into it, you know?' he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an approaching police car and was unaware of his audience until Officer Brenda Taylor approached him.

'It was an unusual situation, that's for sure,' said Officer Taylor. 'I walked up to Lawrence and he's just banging away at this pumpkin.'

Officer Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence.

'I said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex with a pumpkin??'

He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he looked me straight in the face and said, 'A pumpkin? Shit ... is it midnight already?'

Hey Lawgrad (or Cathy) - you ever hear that one? =))

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 1st, 2012, 1:56 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Hey Earljam! This one's for you!

Recently, a female police officer arrested Patrick Lawrence, 22 year old white male, for fornicating with a pumpkin in the middle of the night.

The next day, at the Gwinnett County (GA) courthouse, Lawrence was charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency and public intoxication.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home from a drinking session when he decided to stop, 'You know how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around for miles or at least I thought there wasn't anyone around' he stated.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a nice round pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged need. 'Guess I was really into it, you know?' he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an approaching police car and was unaware of his audience until Officer Brenda Taylor approached him.

'It was an unusual situation, that's for sure,' said Officer Taylor. 'I walked up to Lawrence and he's just banging away at this pumpkin.'

'I said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex with a pumpkin??'

He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he looked me straight in the face and said, 'A pumpkin? Shit ... is it midnight already?'

=)) =))

Varnish zone people aren't that imaginative.
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 1st, 2012, 2:18 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Hey Earljam! This one's for you!

OMG! That is a creative defense! They're not that smart around here.

~ James Naismith
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » March 2nd, 2012, 6:39 pm

I bet this is an old one, but I've led a sheltered life:

A man got on the bus with both of his front trouser pockets full of golf
balls and sat down next to a beautiful (you guessed it) blonde.
The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.
Finally, after many glances from her, he said, "It's golf balls."
The blonde continued to look at him for a very long time, thinking
deeply about what he had said.
After several minutes, not being able to contain her curiosity any
Longer, she asked,

"Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"

Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » March 4th, 2012, 10:33 am

Glad that I saved the 'Jokes' thread to be the last to read. :9f:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"