Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:14 am

DukieInKansas wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
cl15876 wrote:"quote="wilson"" quote="YmoBeThere" "quote="wilson"""quote="YmoBeThere""Do you provide proofreading services?
I'm willing to at least discuss them. I've already offered to help colchar proofread and edit his dissertation."/quote"

How about midstream in a PW'ing frenzy?"/quote"If it'll help us get to 9909 in time, then count me in. /quote

Is that like being up shit stream without a paddle ? :D"/quote"

By the way, WHY would someone go up shit stream without a paddle?
And what is the difference between "shit steam" and "shit stream"?
Man, I thought I would correct that without being called out by the experts and now you remind me that I didn't even finish the thought it was priceless!!!! You got me, bending over now, please be firm but gentle!!!! :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing:
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:17 am

CathyCA wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
wilson wrote:Anything good on TV tonight? I'm bored and tired.
More to Love is on FOX! I have no idea what this show is, If I watch for a second, then I am 4 pages behind!!!! :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss
Isn't it a dating show for seriously overweight people?
Beats me honey, I just turned the channel to find WGN (what ever that is) and found this and got concerned that 15 posts were occurring while I fiddled with the power and had to put it down, comment on what I stopped on, and keep reading and PWing! NOTE: I neither endorse doing this program at home by yourself or with other professional oversight, as it could be hazardous to your health!!!! ;)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:19 am

wilson wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:And what is the difference between "shit steam" and "shit stream"?
Shammrog...paging Shammrog.
I was thinking about the man, my Sham and how absent he has been lately!!!! What is up with that????? Sham echo'ing the vibes!!!!! :-bd :ympray: :ympray: :ympray:
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:22 am

CathyCA wrote:
wilson wrote:
cl15876 wrote:"quote="wilson""Anything good on TV tonight? I'm bored and tired."/quote"

More to Love is on FOX! I have no idea what this show is, If I watch for a second, then I am 4 pages behind!!!! :-ss :-ss :-ss :-ss
'More to Love' is one of those weekly elimination dating shows, featuring plus-sized women. Shockingly, it misses its supposed aim of acceptance and respect for people of all shapes and sizes and ends up being a wildly exploitative facsimile of every other such show.
Well, shoot. I was hoping that we'd have a show with regular people on it who find love on a TV show.

So tired of reality TV stars who look like celebrities.
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) I am regular, you are regular, there is TV station down the street! You may look like a celebrity, but not I so we are half way there!!!! Split the difference with you? ;)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:25 am

DukieInKansas wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:"quote="cl15876"" quote="DukeUsul" Willie Parker as my second RB /quote

From the Pirates back in the 70/80's? :oops:"/quote"

That was Dave Parker who also played for awhile with Cincinnati and probably some other teams.
I remember Dave!!!!! OMG, I am dating myself! :oops:
I thought you were dating someone else? Now I'm confused. :-\
Best of both worlds!!!! :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:28 am

CathyCA wrote:
wilson wrote:
CathyCA wrote:"quote="cl15876""Sign me up! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) but only if they are cloth diapers! Those things are amazing!!!! :)) :)) :)) :))"/quote"

Actually, I hated the cloth diapers because when they're wet, they don't wick away the moisture from the baby, and then it gets cold, and the baby wakes up in the middle of the night.

For a good night's sleep, I used Pampers.
I have nothing of import or interest to add to a discussion of diapers.
And thankfully, I have no need to ever pin or tape another one on a kid. EVER!
Me either!!!!! Affirmatively, EVER!!!!! :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:30 am

CathyCA wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:
cl15876 wrote:[quote="cl15876"
How about midstream in a PW'ing frenzy?"/quote"If it'll help us get to 9909 in time, then count me in. /quote

Is that like being up shit stream without a paddle ? :D
By the way, WHY would someone go up shit stream without a paddle?
And what is the difference between "shit steam" and "shit stream"?
One is gaseous and the other is liquid?[/quote]

AWESOME RESPONSE!!!! DING DING DING DING!!!! I have MY WINNER!!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :)) :)) :)) :)) You are SHARP!!!! :-bd
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:32 am

CathyCA wrote:Oh my! I'm caught up on the LTE!

WHEW!
I've been spending the last 4 hours trying to get caught up @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) 1 page forward, and 5 pages behind!!!! Will it ever end??? ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x(
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:32 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
wilson wrote:I gotta pee. How many posts can y'all make while I'm gone?
Depends - how much Bud Light did you drink? :lol:
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Excellent!!!! :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:35 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
cl15876 wrote:OMG, I am dating myself! :oops:
Is there something you'd like to tell us? :roll: :lol:
You'll have to check out the "Men getting in touch with their softer sides" thread! :D =)) =)) =)) =))
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:41 am

devildeac wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:"quote="YmoBeThere""I'm game, but then I don't have much to do for the next day or so. Before I hit the road to Cincy...just a two day trip to sign the lease, say hi to the boss, pickup the laptop, and have a washer and dryer delivered to the new place."/quote"

What kind of washer/dryer did you get? I really like my Whirlpool Duet.
A couple GE Profile ones. I got a huge employee discount for it before I left. They have the steam cycles.
"shit steam?"

:)) :)) =)) =))
My Fooo Paw, YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:43 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
CathyCA wrote:For a good night's sleep, I used Pampers.
If I were a smart aleck, I'd come up with something clever to say here. Alas, no one has ever accused me of being a smart aleck. :lol:
Smart Aleck!!!! ;)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:47 am

DukieInKansas wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
wilson wrote:
"quote="CathyCA""

"quote="cl15876"" Sign me up! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) but only if they are cloth diapers! Those things are amazing!!!! :)) :)) :)) :)) "/quote"

Actually, I hated the cloth diapers because when they're wet, they don't wick away the moisture from the baby, and then it gets cold, and the baby wakes up in the middle of the night.

For a good night's sleep, I used Pampers."/quote"

I have nothing of import or interest to add to a discussion of diapers.
And thankfully, I have no need to ever pin or tape another one on a kid. EVER!

Eventually, you'll have grandchildren and I predict you will change a diaper.

I have no kids but have changed more than my fair share of diapers.
Good point!!!!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:52 am

CathyCA wrote:For a good night's sleep, I used Pampers.
Hey, They help ME from getting up in the middle of night! :D :D :D
DukieInKansas wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:
If I were a smart aleck, I'd come up with something clever to say here. Alas, no one has ever accused me of being a smart aleck. :lol:

I would just like to point out that she is a lawyer, not an astronaut.
Apparently, I am a smart aleck.
Yes, but a clever smart aleck!!!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) Note: For the record, Lawyers tend to be of higher brillance than astroNOTS!!!!! Statistically speaking, of course!!! :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:54 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I just skipped ahead 22 pages. I'm not going to look back at them.

Oh, the Yankees won 3-2 tonight, getting a walk-off home run from Nick Swisher. It was his second home run of the game! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

The Yankees are now 90-50 for the season, and 39-13 since the All Star break. That's .750 baseball! Wow!
You are going to miss out on the complements we paid to you!!!!
Playing wilson for a moment: I think you meant "compliments" rather than "complements."
Guilty as charged!!!! Wilson Jr!!!! :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 1:59 am

YmoBeThere wrote:Lavabe has been conspicuously absent.
i noticed that also!!! Bet he can't wait to see all the things we wrote about him in the last 25-40 pages! We missed you Lavabe!!!!!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 2:00 am

Bostondevil wrote:Dang people, I've got nearly 50 pages of posts to read and I've only been away for a few hours. Impressive but you have beaten me, I'm not reading all of them, sorry.
BD - I gave you honorary mention and tributes as well! I am hurt! :-o :-o :-o :-o :(( :(( :(( :((
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 2:01 am

DukieInKansas wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:"quote="wilson"" quote="bjornolf" Should I be embarrassed that I like Nickelback? :ymblushing:

%%- /quote Yes."/quote"

Then I won't be embarrassed to admit that I have no clue who Nickelback is.
What kind of music do you listen to? I personally listen to country, but am hip with the Top 40 POP, classic rock, other music, but I think they fall into the Top 40 POP. You've probably heard of them and just didn't know! I had that happen with ColdPlay (heard alot of their music and didn't even know it), but they are awesome also, saw them in concert! :-bd I can't stand heavy metal or rap!!!! :-q
As my brother-in-law says - I like both kinds of music - country and western. Also classic rock, some classical, various others. Don't listen to too much of the new non-C&W music out there.
You are sucking me in!!!!!!! :ymhug:
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 9th, 2009, 2:09 am

DukieInKansas wrote:
cl15876 wrote:I've supported the Army since 1982, you had to hit a farm or two between now and then!!!!! Ever make it over seas? I hear it get's pretty cold in Alaska! Korea is the worst, coldest place I've been (-30/-40 below 0) in January with Snow, hard to warm the chill on the bones.... 8-x 8-x 8-x 8-x 8-x 8-x 8-x :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

I'm not sure I remember any days that cold in the ROK, although I probably experienced a few in the 4 years I lived there. When were you there? Climate wise, I found it much like Kansas.

Edited to fix quotation.
I'm thinking this was around 1999 or 2000, the coldest place I've ever been! I know the wind in Kansas can get be pretty bone piercing in the middle of the cold January winters also, but I've not experience that!!!!! It was beautiful in Seoul, but cold as Sh!t!!!!!!!! You had to pack yourself up in 3/4 layers of clothing and the LTC I was working with, drove me down the peninsula to Osan and the Col down there wanted to play golf besides answer my questions (go figure), but Taegu was a little better (damn crater in the earth)!!!!! Reminded me of the MASH days begging for Charles' Down insulated thermal long johns and coveralls (for lack of better terminology) !!!!!
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » September 9th, 2009, 2:27 am

Insomnia strikes.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.