Congratulations to...

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Congratulations to...

Post by CathyCA » April 6th, 2010, 12:28 am

CathyCA wrote:I've already done my happy dance for her over on FB.

But I'm doing a happy dance over here, and I hope that Claire gets to do her happy dance on April 5 in Indianapolis as the Blue Devils cut down the nets.

YAY!
Hey, DD! I just wanted to know whether you enjoyed watching Claire do her happy dance in Indy as the Blue Devils cut down the nets!

(Note: I originally posted this on August 19, 2009.)

Postby CathyCA » August 19th, 2009, 10:26 pm
I've already done my happy dance for her over on FB.

But I'm doing a happy dance over here, and I hope that Claire gets to do her happy dance on April 5 in Indianapolis as the Blue Devils cut down the nets.

YAY!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 7th, 2010, 4:50 pm

She was ecstatic. I did my own happy dance in the stands.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » April 7th, 2010, 11:14 pm

devildeac wrote:She was ecstatic. I did my own happy dance in the stands.
So cool! I'm so excited that Claire got to cheer in the FINAL FOUR and that her team won!!! That's a story that Claire will be able to tell her grandchildren! Woo-hoo! And I guess she'll tell her grandchildren how her Dad and Mom did their own happy dance in the stands.

So happy for all of you who got to be there!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 7th, 2010, 11:50 pm

CathyCA wrote:
So cool! I'm so excited that Claire got to cheer in the FINAL FOUR and that her team won!!! That's a story that Claire will be able to tell her grandchildren! Woo-hoo! And I guess she'll tell her grandchildren how her Dad and Mom did their own happy dance in the stands.

Claire and I ALWAYS make eye contact when I am at the games and "Every Time We Touch" is played. And yes, I am dancing. Every time.:dance:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » April 7th, 2010, 11:59 pm

devildeac wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

Claire and I ALWAYS make eye contact when I am at the games and "Every Time We Touch" is played. And yes, I am dancing. Every time.:dance:
Just think of all the $$$ you spent on dance lessons while she was growing up. The Final Four appearance kind of makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it?

~ James Naismith
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 8th, 2010, 7:42 am

CathyCA wrote:
devildeac wrote:
CathyCA wrote:So cool! I'm so excited that Claire got to cheer in the FINAL FOUR and that her team won!!! That's a story that Claire will be able to tell her grandchildren! Woo-hoo! And I guess she'll tell her grandchildren how her Dad and Mom did their own happy dance in the stands.

Just think of all the $$$ you spent on dance lessons while she was growing up. The Final Four appearance kind of makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it?
Her $ were spent on gymnastics but your point is certainly well-taken. All the travel and competitions does make it quite the worthwhile investment. :D
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » April 8th, 2010, 7:59 am

WOW, what a great memory that is ongoing. What a year you have had. It has been so much fun for all of us. Claire "sightings" have indeed been special. GO DUKE!!
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 8th, 2010, 8:15 pm

Has Claire decided whether or not she's going to forego her final year of eligibility and enter the draft? ;) :D
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 8th, 2010, 10:23 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Has Claire decided whether or not she's going to forego her final year of eligibility and enter the draft? ;) :D
She will test the waters but not hire an agent...

:)) =))
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » April 9th, 2010, 1:24 am

devildeac wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:Has Claire decided whether or not she's going to forego her final year of eligibility and enter the draft? ;) :D
She will test the waters but not hire an agent...

:)) =))
In addition to her other talents, I bet she has a great voice and although I need a hearing aid or two, I STILL have a great ear! You need to see my American Idol commentaries! I am "fur" hire, but because you're family, I'll cut you a great deal!

P.S. I know an amazing person who knows HOOTIE! ;)
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » April 9th, 2010, 5:41 am

devildeac wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

I can verify this. he dances EVERY time. :clap:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.