DukeRah update

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Re: DukeRah update

Post by Lavabe » July 8th, 2011, 7:33 am

Morning vibes!! Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 8th, 2011, 11:52 am

Thanks for the morning vibes, Lavabe! We've had a doc appointment this morning and blood texts run and he's taken some precautionary steps to keep potassium levels from dropping further. It's touch and go right now as we try to ward off an infection that is trying to take hold. The good news is that the docs are being pro-active this time instead of waiting until it's an ER situation.

We're keeping calm and carrying on! ;)

I'm feeling pretty guilty being "stickied" up here in the front of the line when so many folks here are fighting their own battles. CTN vibes are so potent, we all know their value. I love EJ's new thread!

Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 8th, 2011, 2:01 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Thanks for the morning vibes, Lavabe! We've had a doc appointment this morning and blood texts run and he's taken some precautionary steps to keep potassium levels from dropping further. It's touch and go right now as we try to ward off an infection that is trying to take hold. The good news is that the docs are being pro-active this time instead of waiting until it's an ER situation.

I'm feeling pretty guilty being "stickied" up here in the front of the line when so many folks here are fighting their own battles. CTN vibes are so potent, we all know their value. I love EJ's new thread!

Love, Ima
Don't feel guilty. You and DukeRah are worth a little stickum! :happy-bouncyblue:

We'll keep vibing, you keep fighting! }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 8th, 2011, 3:13 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Thanks for the morning vibes, Lavabe! We've had a doc appointment this morning and blood texts run and he's taken some precautionary steps to keep potassium levels from dropping further. It's touch and go right now as we try to ward off an infection that is trying to take hold. The good news is that the docs are being pro-active this time instead of waiting until it's an ER situation.

Love, Ima
Don't feel guilty. You and DukeRah are worth a little stickum! :happy-bouncyblue:

We'll keep vibing, you keep fighting! }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
What Ozzie said. Y'all are definitely worth a stickie! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Iron Duke #1471997.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 8th, 2011, 6:04 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:

Love, Ima

What Ozzie said. This is big-time stuff, requiring serious vibes. Seeing this thread at the forefront reminds me to send vibes early and often. Speaking of which,
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » July 8th, 2011, 6:11 pm

The vibes continue from here.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :happy-bouncyblue: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 8th, 2011, 11:32 pm

Again, what Ozzie said. Give DukeRah a hug for me. :ymhug: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 9th, 2011, 8:06 am

Starting the day with more vibes! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » July 12th, 2011, 3:15 pm

Thinking of you and DukeRah today, Ima. Hope your Monday was a gentle one!

:ymhug: :ymhug: :wizard: :wizard:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 12th, 2011, 9:42 pm

Still no major setbacks, but recovery is up and down. That one troubling place still hasn't settled down to heal. We won't relax 'til then. It's been a few years since she's been able to go to a football game. Let's hope this is the year. Go Duke! Go DukeRah!
Love, Ima
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 12th, 2011, 9:44 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Still no major setbacks, but recovery is up and down. That one troubling place still hasn't settled down to heal. We won't relax 'til then. It's been a few years since she's been able to go to a football game. Let's hope this is the year. Go Duke! Go DukeRah!
Love, Ima
Glad there are no major setbacks. Sending vibes that the one troubling place starts to heal, and that this is the year for DukeRah to make it to a football game! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :ymhug:
-- Albert Einstein
captmojo

Post by captmojo » July 12th, 2011, 10:06 pm

The vibes never stop. :wizard:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 17th, 2011, 6:33 pm

Another round of vibes coming! How's DukeRah doing? :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
-- Albert Einstein
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 18th, 2011, 9:50 pm

Still holding our breath over a couple of spots. And she's still having pain we don't understand. She has an appointment with the surgeon tomorrow. I'll post the latest news after that. Thanks for the continued vibes. They aren't going to waste, that's fer sher! She's taking short walks early in the day and helping out in the kitchen and has been out to eat a couple of times. Even had a couple of gals from work here for a meeting last week. That's all good!
Love, Ima
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 18th, 2011, 10:17 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Still holding our breath over a couple of spots. And she's still having pain we don't understand. She has an appointment with the surgeon tomorrow. I'll post the latest news after that. Thanks for the continued vibes. They aren't going to waste, that's fer sher! She's taking short walks early in the day and helping out in the kitchen and has been out to eat a couple of times. Even had a couple of gals from work here for a meeting last week. That's all good!
Love, Ima

Vibes and prayers still headed your way....Keep us posted! :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :duke:
Iron Duke #1471997.
captmojo

Post by captmojo » July 18th, 2011, 10:26 pm

My vibes and her angels are working overtime.

My angel wears a hardhat. :twitch:
DevilAlumna

Post by DevilAlumna » July 19th, 2011, 1:31 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Still holding our breath over a couple of spots. And she's still having pain we don't understand. She has an appointment with the surgeon tomorrow. I'll post the latest news after that. Thanks for the continued vibes. They aren't going to waste, that's fer sher! She's taking short walks early in the day and helping out in the kitchen and has been out to eat a couple of times. Even had a couple of gals from work here for a meeting last week. That's all good!
Love, Ima
Continued hugs and vibes to you both! :ymhug: :wizard:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 19th, 2011, 8:45 am

DevilAlumna wrote:
Love, Ima
What were you doing up at 1:31 AM on a Monday night? Did you get all the sheep counted?
Love, Ima
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 19th, 2011, 8:54 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
DevilAlumna wrote:
Love, Ima
What were you doing up at 1:31 AM on a Monday night? Did you get all the sheep counted?
Love, Ima
Ima, that would only be 10:31 pdt (left coast time!) :D Besides, since when do newborns (FDA) know how to tell time?
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 19th, 2011, 10:37 am

Prayers continue from Kansas. I used this community as an example of the power of prayer during youth group devotions on the mission trip last week. It speaks volumes about the benefits of a caring community and the power of prayer.

Shin kicks to the remaining pain - may it be booted out of DukeRah, never to appear again.
Life is good!