The new lady in my life...

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: The new lady in my life...

Post by YmoBeThere » February 27th, 2010, 2:04 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:I think my current pets are overwhelmed by the attention I've given them the last couple days...
They have needed it. I have no doubt they know what has happened and are mourning as well.
Yes, I only spent 12-14 hours a day with her, I can't forget that they spent 24/7 with her.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » March 8th, 2010, 11:18 am

It's been sunny the last couple of days, the first bit of sun we've had since she left us. Eva was always the first of my cats to hit the sunny spots in the living room. She loved, loved, loved the sun! Many of the picutes I have of her are her lounging in it. I miss my little Eva :(
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » March 8th, 2010, 12:59 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:It's been sunny the last couple of days, the first bit of sun we've had since she left us. Eva was always the first of my cats to hit the sunny spots in the living room. She loved, loved, loved the sun! Many of the picutes I have of her are her lounging in it. I miss my little Eva :(
We miss her too. I hope your pain is easing a little.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 8th, 2010, 3:47 pm

We're still here. Time will be your best friend. :ymhug:
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » March 8th, 2010, 7:06 pm

The pain is certainly less these days, now it is more disappointment that I didn't have more time with her and the things she would have been excited by and enjoyed. I opened the windows today when I got home as it was still around 60F. I know she would have loved staring out the open windows. As I got her in November there wasn't much time for it, but she did like to join Grant and Kelly looking at the birds outside.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » March 8th, 2010, 8:07 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:It's been sunny the last couple of days, the first bit of sun we've had since she left us. Eva was always the first of my cats to hit the sunny spots in the living room. She loved, loved, loved the sun! Many of the picutes I have of her are her lounging in it. I miss my little Eva :(

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
I worship the Blue Devil!