The "Windsor's Daughter is Hot" Thread

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

colchar
PWing School Professor

Re: The "Windsor's Daughter is Hot" Thread

Post by colchar » April 15th, 2009, 9:03 pm

windsor wrote:
She's seen all the posts and is laughing her ass off.
So she knows her Mom and her Mom's friends are all completely fucked? Thanks, that'll really help my chances with her ;)

I'm actually surprised you haven't talked her into joining this thread just for shits and giggles. Can you imagine Sham's reaction were she to chime in?

Reading this thread from start to finish it is pretty funny and would not have lasted a nanosecond you know where.

The title alone would've gotten it locked and deleted.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » April 15th, 2009, 9:04 pm

Shammrog wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:
Shammrog wrote:Windsor's daughter is, as I have previously noted - hot. And, Windsor continues to torture me by using her daughter's pic as her avatar.

I am further informed that colchar has proposed marriage on TBTSNB (The Board that Shall Not be Named.)

1. colchar, I will not allow this.
2. Should I ever be available, I shall win her over!

=(( =(( =(( =(( =((
Not to be a downer or anything, but don't you want to hook up with DevilAlumna too? How do you think she is going to feel when she sees you have started an entire thread about Windsor's daughter? :o :o :o
I could hook up with BOTH of them! Not (necessarily...) at the same time. Unless, of course, I could.
Tilly's a good friend, thanks for watching my back!

And Shammy, my dear, you might... :-c but Colchar seems to be doing his best to prevent it. :-q
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 15th, 2009, 9:18 pm

colchar wrote: I'm actually surprised you haven't talked her into joining this thread just for shits and giggles. Can you imagine Sham's reaction were she to chime in?
She is working tonight so she didn't have time, but I'll see if I can get her on tomorrow
Last edited by TillyGalore on April 15th, 2009, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote tag
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » April 15th, 2009, 9:21 pm

I am dying laughing at this thread!! =)) =)) You guys are the best!!
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 15th, 2009, 9:24 pm

DukePA wrote:I am dying laughing at this thread!! =)) =)) You guys are the best!!
This is what happens when there is a little latitude. It's friggin' hilarious. Now who doesn't have a sense of humor. :-? :-? :-? :-?
I worship the Blue Devil!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 15th, 2009, 9:27 pm

colchar wrote: So she knows her Mom and her Mom's friends are all completely fucked? Thanks, that'll really help my chances with her ;)
She knows me. She knows my sense of humor. We are fond of saying "Apple" - "Tree"
She is as sarcastic as I am and has almost the same sense of humor...just not sharpened by quite as many years :D
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 15th, 2009, 9:39 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
This is what happens when there is a little latitude.
Amazing what kind of atmosphere can develop under a different (ie. much more relaxed with no sticks up our butts) moderation style, eh?
It's friggin' hilarious.

It really is isn't it?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by Shammrog » April 16th, 2009, 5:45 am

windsor wrote:15 is a felony, so I don't think she'd want to go that route!!

She's seen all the posts and is laughing her ass off. Sham - she says her favorite accent is Australian followed by (drum roll) Scottish. Looking good for Colchar!

Colchar - I'll talk to your mother (after all we are practically related :D ) I understand where she is coming from and truth be told if you were my son I'd probably advise you strongly to stay and finish - even if you change fields or end up doing something totally unrelated you will have a PhD and that can only help. We mothers (and fathers of course) want the best for kids - just sometimes our idea of 'best' is different.

Reading this thread from start to finish it is pretty funny and would not have lasted a nanosecond you know where.
OMIGOD! You aren't gonna believe this, but I was actually raised by a group of Australians (and thus have an Australian accent!). Then, in middle school, we moved to Scotland!!!

Holy shit! It is fate...
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 16th, 2009, 6:02 am

Shammrog wrote:
OMIGOD! You aren't gonna believe this, but I was actually raised by a group of Australians (and thus have an Australian accent!). Then, in middle school, we moved to Scotland!!!

Holy shit! It is fate...

Were that true, you would've said shite, not shit ;)
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 16th, 2009, 6:06 am

colchar wrote:
Shammrog wrote:

Holy shit! It is fate...

Were that true, you would've said shite, not shit ;)
But, I type without an accent! :D
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » April 16th, 2009, 8:41 am

I'm the opposite, people are always telling me that I don't have much of an accent for someone from NC but it so comes out when I type! :o)
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 16th, 2009, 4:05 pm

Shammrog wrote:

Just accept it Dude, you're out of the running. Besides, I've got her mother on my side so there is no way you can win.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 16th, 2009, 4:06 pm

colchar wrote:
Shammrog wrote:

Just accept it Dude, you're out of the running. Besides, I've got her mother on my side so there is no way you can win.
I am winning her mother over. With poetry. :)
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 16th, 2009, 4:17 pm

Shammrog wrote:
colchar wrote:
Shammrog wrote:

I am winning her mother over. With poetry. :)
I e-mailed her the poem...her comment was

Hahahah how original! Lol
what a good way to try to woo a girl
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 16th, 2009, 4:20 pm

[quote="windsor]
I e-mailed her the poem...her comment was

Hahahah how original! Lol
what a good way to try to woo a girl[/quote]

See, colchar! SEE!SEE!SEE! :p
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 16th, 2009, 4:23 pm

Shammrog wrote:[

I'm pretty sure the 'how original' comment was sarcasm on her part so I'm still good. Besides, I'll eventually move her to London England and, when I do, her Mom will have an excuse to visit. Beat that.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 16th, 2009, 4:25 pm

I just read the aforementioned poem. I think the "I just want to have a tryst-with-yaaaa" line has officially sunk you as I am not out for a tryst. In other words, I am thinking with my big head rather than my little one.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 16th, 2009, 4:25 pm

colchar wrote:

I'm pretty sure the 'how original' comment was sarcasm on her part so I'm still good. Besides, I'll eventually move her to London England and, when I do, her Mom will have an excuse to visit. Beat that.
I shall move to London FIRST! Hahahahaha!!! :ymdevil:
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 16th, 2009, 4:26 pm

colchar wrote:I just read the aforementioned poem. I think the "I just want to have a tryst-with-yaaaa" line has officially sunk you as I am not out for a tryst. In other words, I am thinking with my big head rather than my little one.
Well, to be fair, I am thinking with BOTH.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 16th, 2009, 4:27 pm

Shammrog wrote:
colchar wrote:

I shall move to London FIRST! Hahahahaha!!! :ymdevil:
Go ahead. Eventually you'll have to leave as your visitor's visa will expire. I, on the other hand, can never be made to leave. Beat ya' again.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------