Happy Birthday devildeac!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Re: Happy Birthday devildeac!

Post by bjornolf » June 17th, 2009, 3:09 pm

devildeac wrote:
bjornolf wrote:Your post whoring is truly impressive my friend. I bow to your superior skills. ^:)^

%%-
I dunno about that. I've never seen a thousand smilies (+/- a few hundred) in one post like yours on another thread.
And, last time I looked, the dust from your lead was blinding me... :))
I post whore, but I very seldom break up posts on purpose to get more posts like that. I did it to reach 500, but most of the time, I'll even edit posts to ADD stuff to avoid breaking up posts. If I didn't do that, I'd be over 1000 already.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » June 17th, 2009, 5:21 pm

devildeac wrote:
cl15876 wrote:.... I will be toasting you this evening! :-bd :ymparty:
And reviewing, too? :D
Yes Sir! It has been a while for me hasn't it! I went out to find your favorite in your honor, but was not successfull at Wegmans, Blooms, Food Lion.... I need a local Whole Foods or Harris Teeters.... However, I got some substitutes that I will provide a review of and 1 is raspberry!!!! Eat some grizzle for me! :p
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 17th, 2009, 11:04 pm

cl15876 wrote:
devildeac wrote:
cl15876 wrote:.... I will be toasting you this evening! :-bd :ymparty:
And reviewing, too? :D
Yes Sir! It has been a while for me hasn't it! I went out to find your favorite in your honor, but was not successfull at Wegmans, Blooms, Food Lion.... I need a local Whole Foods or Harris Teeters.... However, I got some substitutes that I will provide a review of and 1 is raspberry!!!! Eat some grizzle for me! :p
No grizzle/gristle for me. Just seared pieces of cow flesh. :D
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 17th, 2009, 11:06 pm

bjornolf wrote:
devildeac wrote:
bjornolf wrote:Your post whoring is truly impressive my friend. I bow to your superior skills. ^:)^

%%-
I dunno about that. I've never seen a thousand smilies (+/- a few hundred) in one post like yours on another thread.
And, last time I looked, the dust from your lead was blinding me... :))
I post whore, but I very seldom break up posts on purpose to get more posts like that. I did it to reach 500, but most of the time, I'll even edit posts to ADD stuff to avoid breaking up posts. If I didn't do that, I'd be over 1000 already.

%%-
That was kind of an embarrassing display. :oops: ;)
Sue71
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Sue71 » June 17th, 2009, 11:11 pm

How was the AB? :D
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 17th, 2009, 11:23 pm

Sue71 wrote:How was the AB? :D
Outstanding. Cheese and crackers for the pre-dinner snack, salads for all and a different part of the cow for each of us, too. DD daughter #1 had prime rib, #2 had filet-kabobs and Mrs. DD had the large filet. Birthday boy had the ribeye :D . We each ate about half our entrees and will feast again tomorrow adding some weeds for the healthy part of the meal. :)) Beer review on the proper thread.

We all thought what a great place this is for special occasions. It's great for other events, too, but a celebration there is still very special.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 17th, 2009, 11:52 pm

devildeac wrote:
Outstanding. Cheese and crackers for the pre-dinner snack, salads for all and a different part of the cow for each of us, too. DD daughter #1 had prime rib, #2 had filet-kabobs and Mrs. DD had the large filet. Birthday boy had the ribeye :D . We each ate about half our entrees and will feast again tomorrow adding some weeds for the healthy part of the meal. :)) Beer review on the proper thread.

We all thought what a great place this is for special occasions. It's great for other events, too, but a celebration there is still very special.
Did you tell them it was your birthday and get the free cake? Too bad the waiters don't sing Happy Birthday to you. Did you ask for the wine cellar tour?
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 18th, 2009, 1:43 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
devildeac wrote:

Did you tell them it was your birthday and get the free cake? Too bad the waiters don't sing Happy Birthday to you. Did you ask for the wine cellar tour?
Yes, and we were rather full so it went home and we started working on it later. :D
No, we were there quite a while but had no wait so we sat and chatted for almost 2 hours.
ILoveJimmy
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by ILoveJimmy » June 22nd, 2009, 11:30 pm

I apologize for not posting to this birthday thread sooner. My birthday wishes to DevilDeac were sent via DD Daughter #1 and also by a voice message by ILJ and LL in the evening. Said voice mail caused much LOLing in the DevilDeac household. I have a few photos from the birthday evening that I would like to post. I'll drop the AB one here. DD-do I have your permission to post the ones of you in the clothing item or would you prefer to show that off in person at a later date?
Glad you had a good day!
Love,
ILJ
Attachments
AngusBarn.JPG
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 22nd, 2009, 11:38 pm

ILoveJimmy wrote:I apologize for not posting to this birthday thread sooner. My birthday wishes to DevilDeac were sent via DD Daughter #1 and also by a voice message by ILJ and LL in the evening. Said voice mail caused much LOLing in the DevilDeac household. I have a few photos from the birthday evening that I would like to post. I'll drop the AB one here. DD-do I have your permission to post the ones of you in the clothing item or would you prefer to show that off in person at a later date?
Glad you had a good day!
Love,
ILJ
Ahh, a picture of the 3 most favorite ladies in my life: my favorite dancing partner and my 2 favorite daughters. :)) :))

You have my permission to post the ones in the clothing "item." Just not the one in the spandex :)) :)) . Not fit for human eyes to view. :roll:

The clothing item will spark another post, of course, with "the rest of the story." ;)
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » June 23rd, 2009, 7:23 am

A belated Happy Birthday!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » June 23rd, 2009, 9:55 am

devildeac wrote:..... You have my permission to post the ones ... in the spandex :)) :)) . .... :roll:

The clothing item will spark another post, of course, with "the rest of the story." ;)
I can't wait to see the PICs and read the story! :-bd
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 23rd, 2009, 10:55 pm

cl15876 wrote:
devildeac wrote:..... You have my permission to post the ones ... in the spandex :)) :)) . .... :roll:

I can't wait to see the PICs and read the story! :-bd
I was actually kidding about pictures of me in spandex :roll:

The T-shirt pics will prompt the story.

No lycra.

No speedos.

No spandex.

Those are not pretty thoughts.

Period.
ILoveJimmy
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by ILoveJimmy » June 25th, 2009, 9:22 am

DevilDeac - I'm going to post the photos in a new thread so they won't be buried in this older post.
ILJ