Duke University, 2010 NCAA Champions!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Re: Duke University, 2010 NCAA Champions!

Post by DukieInKansas » April 16th, 2010, 11:41 am

Shereec, you rock! I'm waiting while they work on my car and reading the special SI editioon you sent. Thank you so much! Check will go out in the mail today or tomorrow.
Life is good!
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » April 16th, 2010, 12:49 pm

Girlfriend - you are so welcome. I'm glad you're enjoying it and hope that you're making folks jealous in the waiting room!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » April 16th, 2010, 1:57 pm

I tried to go to the Bryan Center today to get shirts. All the parking, even the deck, was reserved for Alum. Weekend. I'll try again Monday.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » April 16th, 2010, 6:02 pm

shereec wrote:Girlfriend - you are so welcome. I'm glad you're enjoying it and hope that you're making folks jealous in the waiting room!
I proudly showed it off to the person checking me in for service. He was concerned that, with the recall service they would be doing in addition to the regular work scheduled, I would have a longer wait than I was expecting. I told him not a problem as I had great reading material.

And to answer Bjornoff's question above, from an add in this edition, it is the same as the hardback copy that SI offers as part of its championship package.
Life is good!