Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Re: Vibes for cl15876

Post by TillyGalore » November 10th, 2009, 7:53 am

Lavabe wrote:
devildeac wrote:
Lavabe wrote:Glad you could walk away... major ass vibes heading your way! ;)
There you go again with your vibrating ass :roll: :)) =)) .
If I repeat Tilly's line three times, it becomes my line. I now need to use the line one more time. ;) :D
Does that mean I lose my line? If so, I'm sending major ass vibes you DON'T use my line again. ;) ;) ;)
I worship the Blue Devil!
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » November 10th, 2009, 11:35 am

How are you today, big guy? Even more stiff and sore, I bet. Get plenty of rest and get ready for Saturday!!!!! I want to repeat how glad we are that you are in one piece!
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » November 10th, 2009, 12:29 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:How are you today, big guy? Even more stiff and sore, I bet. Get plenty of rest and get ready for Saturday!!!!! I want to repeat how glad we are that you are in one piece!
Love, Ima
Hey IMA, thanks for checking on me! You guessed correctly, I am very sore and stiff on my right side chest and neck area and will be running over to the Dr's office in a little bit to get checked out. I appreciate everyone's kind words, thoughts and prayers and can't wait to see all of you all this Saturday!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 10th, 2009, 12:34 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Doesn't look b-mobilish though.
Sorry to hijack you 8-x , but would you expect less?
No problem! Peeking under the covers is a good thing! Hijack me away as long as I get to continue to enjoy your brews and delicious cooking!!!! ;) :D
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » November 10th, 2009, 1:59 pm

cl15876 wrote:
bjornolf wrote:Vibes to 8-x big-time. Glad you're okay, buddy. If there's anything I can do to help you out, just call, okay?

%%-
Joe, thanks!!!!! I have to tell you it was great having you over FINALLY and I am so glad I remembered to give you the BB&beyond coupons..... Man, you need to post that recipe for the meatballs and pasta IMMEDIATELY, that was soo good! BTW, for all ya all, Joe brought me dinner (bless his heart) as a result and IT WAS FRICKING AWESOME....... I think he hand made it and I thoroughly enjoyed EVERY BITE! Gosh, IT WAS AWESOME!!!! JOE, when you come over to watch DUKE WIN ( I have the KARMA), YOU NEED TO DUPLICATE THAT RECIPE, OMG!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!! YOU are sooo AMAZING and it was great to see you and show you where everything is along with where OZ sleeps (LOL)!!! I want to know that meatball and pasta recipe, fricking amazing!!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ No wonder your wife loves you sooooo much!!!! What did you say as leaving, it is NOT SIZE that matters but you compensate IN OTHER WAYS!!! :D I am loving ya my RED HEAD brother!!!! :D ;)
That wasn't worth putting up a recipe. And yes I made it. My wife would never dirty her hands with something so simple and pedestrian. ;) She's an exact recipe person. I'm the fly by the seat of my pants, "throw a bunch of crap in the pan, saute it, and see what comes out" kind of guy. Glad you enjoyed it though. I can make it any time. No comment on the dessert? Guess you didn't like that part. ;)

And when I was leaving, the quote was actually "What I lack in quality, I make up for in quantity." To comprehend the comment, y'all have to know that I was pointing at my wreck of a body at the time. ;)

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 10th, 2009, 3:35 pm

bjornolf wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
bjornolf wrote:Vibes to 8-x big-time. Glad you're okay, buddy. If there's anything I can do to help you out, just call, okay?

%%-
Joe, thanks!!!!! I have to tell you it was great having you over FINALLY and I am so glad I remembered to give you the BB&beyond coupons..... Man, you need to post that recipe for the meatballs and pasta IMMEDIATELY, that was soo good! BTW, for all ya all, Joe brought me dinner (bless his heart) as a result and IT WAS FRICKING AWESOME....... I think he hand made it and I thoroughly enjoyed EVERY BITE! Gosh, IT WAS AWESOME!!!! JOE, when you come over to watch DUKE WIN ( I have the KARMA), YOU NEED TO DUPLICATE THAT RECIPE, OMG!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!! YOU are sooo AMAZING and it was great to see you and show you where everything is along with where OZ sleeps (LOL)!!! I want to know that meatball and pasta recipe, fricking amazing!!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ No wonder your wife loves you sooooo much!!!! What did you say as leaving, it is NOT SIZE that matters but you compensate IN OTHER WAYS!!! :D I am loving ya my RED HEAD brother!!!! :D ;)
That wasn't worth putting up a recipe. And yes I made it. My wife would never dirty her hands with something so simple and pedestrian. ;) She's an exact recipe person. I'm the fly by the seat of my pants, "throw a bunch of crap in the pan, saute it, and see what comes out" kind of guy. Glad you enjoyed it though. I can make it any time. No comment on the dessert? Guess you didn't like that part. ;)

And when I was leaving, the quote was actually "What I lack in quality, I make up for in quantity." To comprehend the comment, y'all have to know that I was pointing at my wreck of a body at the time. ;)

%%-
Well you'll have to PM that throw together concoction! It was yummy! Many apologies for not commenting on the Apple Tart dessert! IT TOO was Delicious!!!! I meant to follow-up the thanks and mention the dessert also, but you beat me to it! Thanks again, Joe, you are the best! :-bd
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 10th, 2009, 6:42 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Chris,

Glad to hear from you. Pain may be seat belt related - watch for some bruising to occur. I hope you have restful sleep.

Good luck with the car shopping. Pricing site that I found helpful: http://truecar.com/index.html
It gives you the various dealer prices and the best price people are paying in your zip code for the car. It made me feel good accepting the price the dealer gave on my car.

Healing vibes heading your way. I better pass on the massage - Cathy scares me. ;)

Barb
LOL - thanks DinK! I'll definitely be checking the link out as I begin search!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 10th, 2009, 6:44 pm

DevilAlumna wrote:OMG, 8-x , just getting to the boards tonight, so I'm relieved to read through this thread and see that you're doing okay, but man, how very scary!!! Vibes to you that residual aches & pains are minor.

Where were you on 495?
Thanks DA, it was scary! I was on I-495N at the I-66 merge, it is a really hosed up spot these days with all the construction, not to mention when some guy in a f-150 pulls into your lane and then nascar butts the driver side rear of my car causing my car to go the opposite direction preventing me from straightening it up and then pushing me into an 18 wheeler of which I then bounced off and into the jersey wall back on the right side of the highway. :-o :(( :((
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 10th, 2009, 6:48 pm

shereec wrote:Wow. I'm so glad you walked away. Your guardian angel was on duty! Sending vibes for a no-muss, no-fuss "recovery" (meaning no new anything showing up in the next few days)! I have a friend who buys cars at auction and saved us a ton on our last 2 vehicles. Let me know if you want me to hook you up.
Thanks Shereec!!!! Those angels are always protecting me, thank goodness! We'll have to chat this Saturday if you will be at brunchgate, I'd definitely like to find out more about your friend! Not looking forward to more car payments. :((
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 10th, 2009, 6:49 pm

Lavabe wrote:Well at least the accident hasn't hurt the PWing of Bones. ^:)^ ^:)^
HAAAAA!!!! It takes my mind off the pain in my neck!
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » November 10th, 2009, 11:49 pm

cl15876 wrote:
DevilAlumna wrote:OMG, 8-x , just getting to the boards tonight, so I'm relieved to read through this thread and see that you're doing okay, but man, how very scary!!! Vibes to you that residual aches & pains are minor.

Where were you on 495?
Thanks DA, it was scary! I was on I-495N at the I-66 merge, it is a really hosed up spot these days with all the construction, not to mention when some guy in a f-150 pulls into your lane and then nascar butts the driver side rear of my car causing my car to go the opposite direction preventing me from straightening it up and then pushing me into an 18 wheeler of which I then bounced off and into the jersey wall back on the right side of the highway. :-o :(( :((
Yoinks! I know that interchange fairly well - my folks live just a few exits inward right off I-66. I haven't seen the new construction, but I understand they're getting rid of some left exit/entrance ramps, which would be a good thing. In the meantime, I'm sure it's a total mess. Doesn't excuse a pick-up driver from not checking blind spots, tho.

Hope you're feeling better as today progressed!