LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by Lavabe » August 15th, 2009, 7:28 am

devildeac wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:Lavabe, you're having a busy morning. Your name is on almost every thread on the front page. Very wilsonesque of you.
I tend to go the devildeac/Tilly/CathyCA approach and string together a bunch of consecutive posts.
You must also remember the technique of "stealth posting."
However, BEWARE. A stealth post in the NASCAR thread means you must sign up for the CrazieTalk.Net Fantasy League next year. x_x :-bd
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » August 15th, 2009, 7:31 am

:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :) :( ;) :D ;;) :ymhug: :-\ :x :ymblushing: :p :-* =(( :-o X( :ymsmug: B-) :-s #:-s :ymdevil: :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; i-) 8-| L-) :ymsick: :-$ [-( :o) 8-} :ymparty: (-| =p~ :-? #-o :ymapplause: :-ss @-) :^o :-w :ymsigh: :ymtongue: :ymcowboy: :@) 3:-O :(|) @};- %%- **== (~~) ~o) *-:) 8-x =:) :ymalien: :-l :ympray: $-) :- b-( :ympeace: [-x \:D/ :ymbringiton: ;)) :ymhiro: :ymbilly: o-+ (%) :-@ ^:)^ :-j (*) :)] :-c ~x( :-h :-t :ymdaydream: :-?? %-( :o3 x_x :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :-! :ar!

just playin'...
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » August 15th, 2009, 7:32 am

Lavabe wrote:
devildeac wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:Lavabe, you're having a busy morning. Your name is on almost every thread on the front page. Very wilsonesque of you.

You must also remember the technique of "stealth posting."
However, BEWARE. A stealth post in the NASCAR thread means you must sign up for the CrazieTalk.Net Fantasy League next year. x_x :-bd
I must not have read the fine print. I will cease and desist my posting there. :oops: :roll:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » August 15th, 2009, 7:33 am

Somebody's gotta wake up BONES so we can see a magnificent race to #1000...
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » August 15th, 2009, 7:35 am

bjornolf is gonna be so bummed when he returns and finds out what has occurred over the last couple days... :oops: :roll:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » August 15th, 2009, 7:35 am

It's officially walk time now.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » August 15th, 2009, 7:36 am

devildeac wrote:Somebody's gotta wake up BONES so we can see a magnificent race to #1000...
(-| (-| (-|
Well, first I draft off of Ymo (while he was asleep), and THEN I draft off devildeac. :))

If Bones wakes up, I may draft off of him as well! :o)
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 15th, 2009, 7:37 am

devildeac wrote:bjornolf is gonna be so bummed when he returns and finds out what has occurred over the last couple days... :oops: :roll:
You snooze, you lose... :roll: 8-) :lol:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » August 15th, 2009, 7:38 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
devildeac wrote:bjornolf is gonna be so bummed when he returns and finds out what has occurred over the last couple days... :oops: :roll:
And WHEN is the Forest Park Balloon Race this year? I hope it's not the weekend of my colonoscopy. :-??
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 15th, 2009, 7:40 am

Lavabe wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:Also, I'm taking the Nikon D90 class at Creve Coeur Camera this morning.
I am SOOOOO glad you went with CCC. :-bd They were my favorite local camera store when we lived in St. Louis (we actually lived in Creve Coeur).
The guy I talked with seemed pretty knowledgable, and they have a good selection of camera classes.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 15th, 2009, 7:42 am

Lavabe wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:
And WHEN is the Forest Park Balloon Race this year? I hope it's not the weekend of my colonoscopy. :-??
I posted about 50 pages ago that it's Sept. 19 but didn't want to go back and find the post. I had to google it again. :oops:

Hey, DinK, is that the day of the Duke-Kansas football game?
-- Albert Einstein
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » August 15th, 2009, 7:43 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:Also, I'm taking the Nikon D90 class at Creve Coeur Camera this morning.
I am SOOOOO glad you went with CCC. :-bd They were my favorite local camera store when we lived in St. Louis (we actually lived in Creve Coeur).
The guy I talked with seemed pretty knowledgable, and they have a good selection of camera classes.
Buying local is the only way to get things done in St. Louis. Your neighbors all know when you buy local... and when you don't. :D
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 15th, 2009, 7:44 am

I just finished my breakfast of fresh peaches, vanilla yogurt, granola, and pecans. Yummy. Still working on my requisite 2 cups of coffee.
-- Albert Einstein
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » August 15th, 2009, 7:45 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
Lavabe wrote:And WHEN is the Forest Park Balloon Race this year? I hope it's not the weekend of my colonoscopy. :-??
I posted about 50 pages ago that it's Sept. 19 but didn't want to go back and find the post. I had to google it again. :oops:

Thanks... we'll try to visit then. That only leaves trying to figure out when to attend a Brunchgate.

Oh yeah... and I have two conferences and a high school reunion to attend this fall.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 15th, 2009, 7:46 am

Lavabe wrote: Buying local is the only way to get things done in St. Louis. Your neighbors all know when you buy local... and when you don't. :D
Good to know. My boss and his wife know everyone, so I can always ask for advice on where to get stuff. I think they know the chef at every restaurant in town. Makes for some good meals. They can even get stuff that's not on the menu.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 15th, 2009, 7:49 am

Lavabe wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:
Lavabe wrote:And WHEN is the Forest Park Balloon Race this year? I hope it's not the weekend of my colonoscopy. :-??

Thanks... we'll try to visit then. That only leaves trying to figure out when to attend a Brunchgate.

Oh yeah... and I have two conferences and a high school reunion to attend this fall.
You and ILJ will have to give me a holler. Maybe we can meet up at the balloon race or at one of the many fine local dining establishments. :-bd
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 15th, 2009, 7:50 am

devildeac wrote:It's officially walk time now.
Enjoy your walk!
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 15th, 2009, 7:51 am

Lavabe wrote:
devildeac wrote:Somebody's gotta wake up BONES so we can see a magnificent race to #1000...
(-| (-| (-|
Well, first I draft off of Ymo (while he was asleep), and THEN I draft off devildeac. :))

If Bones wakes up, I may draft off of him as well! :o)
We're posting at such a mad rate on this thread that I've actually had TWO posts come up while I'm writing a reply. That's just crazy!
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 15th, 2009, 7:52 am

Hey, what am I, chopped liver? :roll:
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 15th, 2009, 7:54 am

Lavabe wrote: Oh yeah... and I have two conferences and a high school reunion to attend this fall.
Sounds like you have a busy fall ahead of you. Two conferences and a high school reunion ... wow!
-- Albert Einstein