LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

colchar
PWing School Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by colchar » April 18th, 2009, 2:44 pm

I just realized that we are averaging about 205 posts per day here. We really are a ridiculous collection of post whores aren't we?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 18th, 2009, 5:02 pm

Hi, all! Hope you're having a great Saturday! I went to Ted Drewe's today for the first time this season and had a TerraMizzou concrete (vanilla custard, chocolate, and pistachio nuts). Ymmm... Ted Drewe's!

One week until I can start moving in, and I haven't done any packing yet! :shock:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 18th, 2009, 5:33 pm

Mmmmm. Food.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 19th, 2009, 7:50 am

Morning, all! Hope everyone slept well. The thread has been quiet for a while. It's almost like everyone has other stuff to do. Things like alumni weekend, brunchgate....
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » April 19th, 2009, 10:21 am

ArkieDukie wrote:Morning, all! Hope everyone slept well. The thread has been quiet for a while. It's almost like everyone has other stuff to do. Things like alumni weekend, brunchgate....
No, it was quiet, I believe, because several of us were all drooling and dying from your description of Ted Drewe's TerraMizzou. :(( :(( :-w :-bd
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 19th, 2009, 11:43 am

Lavabe wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:Morning, all! Hope everyone slept well. The thread has been quiet for a while. It's almost like everyone has other stuff to do. Things like alumni weekend, brunchgate....
No, it was quiet, I believe, because several of us were all drooling and dying from your description of Ted Drewe's TerraMizzou. :(( :(( :-w :-bd

You can count me as being in the drooling group.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 19th, 2009, 11:45 am

I have nothing to say, this is just shameless PWing so that I can reach my 300th post.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » April 19th, 2009, 12:01 pm

I don't have nearly as many posts here as in 1.0
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 19th, 2009, 12:03 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:I don't have nearly as many posts here as in 1.0

Well get posting then!
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 19th, 2009, 12:17 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:No drunk posting yet...
I don't know about that with SOME of the posts I have seen here so far :roll: ...
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 19th, 2009, 12:19 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:I don't have nearly as many posts here as in 1.0
But we still have faith in you... ;)
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 19th, 2009, 12:24 pm

devildeac wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:No drunk posting yet...
I don't know about that with SOME of the posts I have seen here so far :roll: ...

I've definitely posted when drunk. And I think CB&B has as well.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 19th, 2009, 2:15 pm

Slithering by Tilly with this post but soon to fall far behind bjornolf and Miles :oops: .
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » April 19th, 2009, 2:17 pm

devildeac wrote:Slithering by Tilly with this post but soon to fall far behind bjornolf and Miles :oops: .
Ahh, but its a marathon not a sprint...plenty of time.
Sue71
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Sue71 » April 19th, 2009, 2:50 pm

I need to go to the store today to get kitty litter, paper towels, Mike's Hard Lemonade... can y'all think of anything else I need?

Thanks.
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
DevilAlumna

Post by DevilAlumna » April 19th, 2009, 2:55 pm

Sue71 wrote:I need to go to the store today to get kitty litter, paper towels, Mike's Hard Lemonade... can y'all think of anything else I need?

Thanks.
Mike's? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit... b-(

;)

I have some Mike's Light you're welcome to -- someone brought it to a party, about 4 years ago. Obviously, it's a big seller in our house.
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » April 19th, 2009, 3:08 pm

DevilAlumna wrote:
Sue71 wrote:I need to go to the store today to get kitty litter, paper towels, Mike's Hard Lemonade... can y'all think of anything else I need?

Thanks.
Mike's? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit... b-(

;)

I have some Mike's Light you're welcome to -- someone brought it to a party, about 4 years ago. Obviously, it's a big seller in our house.
I don't drink beer. :-q
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 19th, 2009, 3:09 pm

I've packed a box and some clothes and I'm already tired of it. Lots to go. Packing vibes needed! (I'm guessing no one will come to St. Louis and pack for me!)

Current dilemma: pack, or go to Ted Drewe's? Or maybe to Schuck's to hunt down some Wheach? Also noticed some Schlafly's Raspberry Hefeweizen in the store last week. Maybe I should reward myself with a trip out after I pack a few more boxes. Most pack more boxes...
-- Albert Einstein
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » April 19th, 2009, 3:10 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:I've packed a box and some clothes and I'm already tired of it. Lots to go. Packing vibes needed! (I'm guessing no one will come to St. Louis and pack for me!)

Current dilemma: pack, or go to Ted Drewe's? Or maybe to Schuck's to hunt down some Wheach? Also noticed some Schlafly's Raspberry Hefeweizen in the store last week. Maybe I should reward myself with a trip out after I pack a few more boxes. Most pack more boxes...
Major packing vibes. I cannot overstate how much it SUCKS.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 19th, 2009, 3:12 pm

Sue71 wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:I've packed a box and some clothes and I'm already tired of it. Lots to go. Packing vibes needed! (I'm guessing no one will come to St. Louis and pack for me!)

Major packing vibes. I cannot overstate how much it SUCKS.
Thanks, Sue! ITA. I started packing and realized how grateful I am that I never completely unpacked when I moved here. :oops: :D
-- Albert Einstein