Jokes

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Re: Jokes

Post by captmojo » July 20th, 2010, 8:19 pm

What do you call an Amish dude, wearing mule shit, on his arm, up beyond his elbows? :-?

A mechanic. :D
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 20th, 2010, 8:50 pm

captmojo wrote: A mechanic. :D
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Jesus_hurley
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Jesus_hurley » July 23rd, 2010, 2:55 pm

I usually don't forward this stuff, but this sounded serious enough to warn you guys. Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.

Scam Warning!!!
“Heads up” for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two nice-looking, college-aged girls will come over to your car or truck, as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also July 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 10th, 11th, 14th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the dollar store and bought them out in three of their stores.

Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Costco, etc.

So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 23rd, 2010, 3:18 pm

Jesus_hurley wrote:I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also July 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 10th, 11th, 14th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.
=)) =)) =))
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 23rd, 2010, 3:44 pm

I just forwarded this to two of my mailing lists. I figure those on my Brunchgate list will read it here.
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Johnboy
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by Johnboy » July 23rd, 2010, 3:58 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I just forwarded this to two of my mailing lists. I figure those on my Brunchgate list will read it here.
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
I sent it to some friends, too.

Have y'all seen old jews telling jokes?
"And Johnboy is right" - lawgrad91
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 23rd, 2010, 5:00 pm

Jesus_hurley wrote:I usually don't forward this stuff, but this sounded serious enough to warn you guys. Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.

Scam Warning!!!
“Heads up” for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two nice-looking, college-aged girls will come over to your car or truck, as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also July 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 10th, 11th, 14th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the dollar store and bought them out in three of their stores.

Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Costco, etc.

So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam.
Dang, we passed a Lowe's on our way to the coast this weekend. Glad my wife and I didn't stop...
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 24th, 2010, 4:41 pm

A woman walks into the pharmacy and asks the pharmacist if he sells extra large condoms.
The pharmacist replies,'Yes, would you like to buy some?'
The woman says, 'No, but do you mind if I stand here and wait to see who else buys them?'
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 24th, 2010, 4:44 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:A woman walks into the pharmacy and asks the pharmacist if he sells extra large condoms.
The woman says, 'No, but do you mind if I stand here and wait to see who else buys them?'
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 24th, 2010, 7:02 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:A woman walks into the pharmacy and asks the pharmacist if he sells extra large condoms.

=)) :ymdevil: =)) :ymdevil: =)) :ymdevil: =)) :ymdevil:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 26th, 2010, 2:22 pm

Paddy was working at the fish plant in Cork when he accidentally cut off all 10 of his fingers.

He went to the emergency room in Cork 's hospital.

The doctor looked at Paddy and said, 'Lets be avin' da fingers and I'll see what oi can do'.

Paddy said, 'Oi haven't got da fingers.'

'Whadda ya mean you haven't got da fingers? Lord Tunderin' Jesus, it's 2010! We's got microsurgery and all kinds of incredible techniques. I could have put dem back on and made you like new! Why didn't ya bring da fingers?!?'

And Paddy said, 'How da fock was I 'spose to pick them up?!?!
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 26th, 2010, 3:15 pm

colchar wrote: And Paddy said, 'How da fock was I 'spose to pick them up?!?!
#-o
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 26th, 2010, 3:33 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
colchar wrote: And Paddy said, 'How da fock was I 'spose to pick them up?!?!
#-o
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 26th, 2010, 5:22 pm

A newlywed couple were just starting their honeymoon and preparing to consummate their marriage. As the nervous groom removed his shoes and socks, his eager bride noticed his gnarled, misshapen feet and toes and asked him what had happened. He told her he had toelio when he was a youngster. She looked at him quizzically and asked if meant polio but he was quite sure he had a case of toelio.

As he removed his pants, she couldn't take her eyes off of his knobby knees and asked him what had happened there and he replied that he had contracted a bad case of the kneesles when he was a child, also. She tried to correct him and tell him it was called measles, but, once again he was quite emphatic and insisted it was the kneesles.

Finally, as they each removed their last impediments to their celebration, she her peignoir, and he his boxers, she looked at his manhood and dead-panned, "Wait, let me guess, smallcox."

:ymblushing:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Jesus_hurley

Post by Jesus_hurley » July 26th, 2010, 6:05 pm

devildeac wrote:A newlywed couple were just starting their honeymoon and preparing to consummate their marriage. As the nervous groom removed his shoes and socks, his eager bride noticed his gnarled, misshapen feet and toes and asked him what had happened. He told her he had toelio when he was a youngster. She looked at him quizzically and asked if meant polio but he was quite sure he had a case of toelio.

As he removed his pants, she couldn't take her eyes off of his knobby knees and asked him what had happened there and he replied that he had contracted a bad case of the kneesles when he was a child, also. She tried to correct him and tell him it was called measles, but, once again he was quite emphatic and insisted it was the kneesles.

Finally, as they each removed their last impediments to their celebration, she her peignoir, and he his boxers, she looked at his manhood and dead-panned, "Wait, let me guess, smallcox."

:)) :)) =))

CB&B - I remember your Dad telling this one :D
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 26th, 2010, 6:22 pm

Jesus_hurley wrote:
devildeac wrote:A newlywed couple were just starting their honeymoon and preparing to consummate their marriage. As the nervous groom removed his shoes and socks, his eager bride noticed his gnarled, misshapen feet and toes and asked him what had happened. He told her he had toelio when he was a youngster. She looked at him quizzically and asked if meant polio but he was quite sure he had a case of toelio.

:)) :)) =))

CB&B - I remember your Dad telling this one :D
HA! :))
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » July 26th, 2010, 10:49 pm

Good ones, both! :))
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 31st, 2010, 2:21 pm

As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a
difference" in the world. It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by
the remarkable achievements of other "seniors" who have found the courage to
take on challenges that would make many of us wither.

Harold Schlumberg is such a person:

QUOTE FROM HAROLD:
"I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?'
Well...I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background and one of
the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine and vodka into urine. I do
it every day and I really enjoy it."

Harold should be an inspiration to us all.

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 31st, 2010, 6:44 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote: QUOTE FROM HAROLD:

To Harold! ^:)^
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 31st, 2010, 7:00 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a
difference" in the world. It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by
the remarkable achievements of other "seniors" who have found the courage to
take on challenges that would make many of us wither.

Harold Schlumberg is such a person:

QUOTE FROM HAROLD:

:beer: :beer: :beer: To Harold!
Iron Duke #1471997.