The Official "WWWD?" Thread

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

windsor
PWing School Professor

Re: The Official "WWWD?" Thread

Post by windsor » April 30th, 2014, 4:09 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:I am a little confused here. Is the question "What would Windsor do if she was Adam Silver?" or "What would Windsor do if she was Donald Sterling's girlfriend?"

If I were Don Sterlings girlfriend I would have reached down his throat and ripped out his balls.[/quote]
If I were Sterlng's wife, he wouldn't have any remaining balls for his girlfriend to rightfully rip out :flame:[/quote]

Donald Sterling is 80 years old........... therefore I am sure His parts and balls don't function like they use too. But the Girlfriend was only interested in his money and the lavish cars, and expensive duplex he bought her, along with other gifts, etc.[/quote]

Hence as his girlfriend I could rip out his balls and it really would not matter to me because he wasn't using them anyway. I expect that even if they are non functional violent removal probably still would sting a little. B-)
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 30th, 2014, 4:17 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:Regarding grants, Road Runner did specify which ones she was referring to. The new grants appear to be somewhat similar to those. However, I never saw one of the two grants. I'm not sure what I was supposed to be doing on those, either, given the shift in climate.

Road Runner pulled another one on me yesterday. A few months ago, I was a reviewer for some internal pilot grants. We had something like 15 proposals with 4 to be funded. One of the proposals was from Road Runner and another colleague. The Boss was also present and asked me if I was going to be a part of the project. I said I assumed not, since they had not even spoken with me about the project. Flash forward to yesterday, when I received a meeting invitation to discuss the project. She and the other colleague are sharing a rotating grad student this summer (students do rotations in various labs before choosing a permanent home), and the purpose of the meeting is to map out his project. Apparently I'm going to be teaching the student how to do the data analysis. It really puts me in an awful position: I don't think I can say "no" because she does pay part of my salary, but she made me look like a liar. I think I need to talk to The Boss today about this and see what he thinks. IMO this also shows a basic lack of respect for me. She's planning work for me without even discussing it with me. At some point I'm going to have to call her on this.
I hope The Boss didn't have plans for your time this summer - or do I hope he did and RR gets put in the bad position of not keeping everyone in the loop.

I would speak to Boss AND mention the trashing your work (in the context of it makes EVERYONE look bad when that happens)

I regret RR does not have balls, as I would extract them via my usual method.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 30th, 2014, 10:45 pm

awhom111 wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:
DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:2 pm today.......... Adam Silver addresses the Donald Sterling saga!
:text-threadjacked: :D
I am a little confused here. Is the question "What would Windsor do if she was Adam Silver?" or "What would Windsor do if she was Donald Sterling's girlfriend?"
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Excellent post, awhom.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein