Jokes

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

windsor
PWing School Professor

Re: Jokes

Post by windsor » April 30th, 2010, 1:57 pm

I keep logging in to stay abreast of recent posts on this thread
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » April 30th, 2010, 2:13 pm

windsor wrote:I keep logging in to stay abreast of recent posts on this thread
I'm glad you were able to get that off your chest.
Life is good!
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 30th, 2010, 2:14 pm

windsor wrote:I keep logging in to stay abreast of recent posts on this thread
I hope all folks who have been reading the recent posts here have fond mammaries from this thread.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 30th, 2010, 2:57 pm

Bra humbug. 8-|
Iron Duke #1471997.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 30th, 2010, 3:35 pm

So nice to be trading puns with my bosom buddies
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Jesus_hurley
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Jesus_hurley » April 30th, 2010, 4:18 pm

You guys are acting like a bunch of boobs
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » April 30th, 2010, 4:32 pm

Jesus_hurley wrote:You guys are acting like a bunch of boobs
Now you are calling people names? I think we should nip this in the bud. Areola agreed?
Life is good!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » April 30th, 2010, 5:03 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:
Now you are calling people names? I think we should nip this in the bud. Areola agreed?
Good thing the moderators don't penalize y'all for these personal attacks. If I could think of a good pun to add, I would, but I've certainly got y'alls' boobs on the brain right now... :D :D :D B-) :dance:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Jesus_hurley

Post by Jesus_hurley » April 30th, 2010, 5:07 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:
Good thing the moderators don't penalize y'all for these personal attacks. If I could think of a good pun to add, I would, but I've certainly got y'alls' boobs on the brain right now... :D :D :D B-) :dance:
ehh, tit for tat...
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » April 30th, 2010, 5:25 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:
Did you summon a moderator? =))
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » April 30th, 2010, 8:29 pm

He just needs his mammaries.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » April 30th, 2010, 8:59 pm

"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 30th, 2010, 11:43 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:
Can't believe Oz couldn't come up with another pun in this long line of hooters so far today...
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 1st, 2010, 8:48 am

:D

An “ambitious” young blond college student, in need of money, decided to hire himself out as a handyman-type for the summer. He began, door to door, canvassing a wealthy neighborhood for work. He went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for him to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"

The blonde said, "How about 50 buck?" The man agreed and told him that the paint and ladders that he might need were in the garage. A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect the money.

"You're finished already?" he asked.

"Yes, scraped and painted" the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50.

"And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 1st, 2010, 9:26 am

devildeac wrote: "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
:twitch: =)) =))
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 6th, 2010, 1:09 pm

While walking along the sidewalk in front of his church, our minister heard the intoning of a prayer that nearly made his collar wilt. Apparently, his 5-year-old son and his playmates had found a dead robin. Feeling that proper burial should be performed, they had secured a small box and cotton batting, then dug a hole and made ready for the disposal of the deceased.
The minister's son was chosen to say the appropriate prayers and with sonorous dignity intoned his version of what he thought his father always said: 'Glory be unto the Faaather, and unto the Sonnn, and into the hole he goooes.'
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 6th, 2010, 1:23 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:While walking along the sidewalk in front of his church, our minister heard the intoning of a prayer that nearly made his collar wilt. Apparently, his 5-year-old son and his playmates had found a dead robin. Feeling that proper burial should be performed, they had secured a small box and cotton batting, then dug a hole and made ready for the disposal of the deceased.
The minister's son was chosen to say the appropriate prayers and with sonorous dignity intoned his version of what he thought his father always said: 'Glory be unto the Faaather, and unto the Sonnn, and into the hole he goooes.'
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I always thought the Lord's Prayer went, "Our Father who art in heaven, Howard be thy name."
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » May 6th, 2010, 2:57 pm

CathyCA wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:While walking along the sidewalk in front of his church, our minister heard the intoning of a prayer that nearly made his collar wilt. Apparently, his 5-year-old son and his playmates had found a dead robin. Feeling that proper burial should be performed, they had secured a small box and cotton batting, then dug a hole and made ready for the disposal of the deceased.

I always thought the Lord's Prayer went, "Our Father who art in heaven, Howard be thy name."

" to the republic, for Richard Stands"....who is that Richard guy and why is he in the pledge???
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » May 6th, 2010, 5:29 pm

windsor wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

" to the republic, for Richard Stands"....who is that Richard guy and why is he in the pledge???
ROFLMAO... I thought I heard the same things at various times! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
knights68
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by knights68 » May 7th, 2010, 11:20 am

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY !

No matter what goes wrong, there is always somebody
who knew it would.