Jokes

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Jokes

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » April 21st, 2010, 12:13 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote: Just when they think that the man surely must be dead, he staggers back into the bar. His clothes are ripped to shreds and he's bleeding from bites and gashes all over his body. He drunkenly says, "Now..., where's that old woman with the bad tooth?"
Good joke, but I knew where this joke was headed! =)) =)) =))
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » April 21st, 2010, 1:06 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Tequila

A man walks into a bar, notices a very large jar on the counter, and sees that it's filled to the brim with $10 bills. He guesses there must be at least ten thousand dollars in it. He approaches the bartender and asks, "What's with the money in the jar?"

"Well..., you pay $10, and if you pass three tests, you get all the money in the jar and the keys to a brand new Lexus."

The man certainly isn't going to pass this up, so he asks, "What are the three tests?"

"You gotta pay first," says the bartender, "those are the rules."

So, after thinking it over a while, the man gives the bartender $10 which he stuffs into the jar.

"Okay," says the bartender, "here's what you need to do:

First - You have to drink a whole quart of tequila, in 60 seconds or less, and you can't make a face while doing it."

"Second - There's a pit bull chained in the back with a bad tooth. You have to remove that tooth with your bare hands."

"Third - There's a 90-year old lady upstairs who's never had sex. You have to take care of that problem."

The man is stunned! "I know I paid my $10 -- but I'm not an idiot! I won't do it! You'd have to be nuts to drink a quart of tequila and then do all those other things!"

"Your call," says the bartender, "but, your money stays where it is."

As time goes on, the man has a few more drinks and finally says, "Where's the damn tequila?!"

He grabs the bottle with both hands and drinks it as fast as he can. Tears stream down both cheeks -- but he doesn't make a face -- and he drinks it in 58 seconds!
Next, he staggers out the back door where he sees the pit bull chained to a pole. Soon, the people inside the bar hear loud growling, screaming, and sounds of a terrible fight -- then nothing but silence!

Just when they think that the man surely must be dead, he staggers back into the bar. His clothes are ripped to shreds and he's bleeding from bites and gashes all over his body. He drunkenly says, "Now..., where's that old woman with the bad tooth?"
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
thanks I needed that! :D :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 21st, 2010, 7:16 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Tequila

A man walks into a bar, notices a very large jar on the counter, and sees that it's filled to the brim with $10 bills. He guesses there must be at least ten thousand dollars in it. He approaches the bartender and asks, "What's with the money in the jar?"

"Well..., you pay $10, and if you pass three tests, you get all the money in the jar and the keys to a brand new Lexus."

The man certainly isn't going to pass this up, so he asks, "What are the three tests?"

"You gotta pay first," says the bartender, "those are the rules."

So, after thinking it over a while, the man gives the bartender $10 which he stuffs into the jar.

"Okay," says the bartender, "here's what you need to do:

First - You have to drink a whole quart of tequila, in 60 seconds or less, and you can't make a face while doing it."

"Second - There's a pit bull chained in the back with a bad tooth. You have to remove that tooth with your bare hands."

"Third - There's a 90-year old lady upstairs who's never had sex. You have to take care of that problem."

The man is stunned! "I know I paid my $10 -- but I'm not an idiot! I won't do it! You'd have to be nuts to drink a quart of tequila and then do all those other things!"

"Your call," says the bartender, "but, your money stays where it is."

As time goes on, the man has a few more drinks and finally says, "Where's the damn tequila?!"

He grabs the bottle with both hands and drinks it as fast as he can. Tears stream down both cheeks -- but he doesn't make a face -- and he drinks it in 58 seconds!
Next, he staggers out the back door where he sees the pit bull chained to a pole. Soon, the people inside the bar hear loud growling, screaming, and sounds of a terrible fight -- then nothing but silence!

Just when they think that the man surely must be dead, he staggers back into the bar. His clothes are ripped to shreds and he's bleeding from bites and gashes all over his body. He drunkenly says, "Now..., where's that old woman with the bad tooth?"
Only on crazietalk...

:)) =))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » April 21st, 2010, 8:22 pm

This was great. I will steal it. :bandit: :twitch:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 23rd, 2010, 11:53 pm

It’s Elvis!

Father O'Malley has been preaching at his church in Ireland for so long, that he decides to take a vacation. He had never been married and he is curious as to what an American endures in everyday life. So, he decides to go to the States before it’s too late. He hops on the plane bound for Nevada. He arrives in the Airport in Las Vegas. As he is exiting the plane, someone in the airport runs up to him and exclaims, "Elvis! Oh my God! It's Elvis! I knew you weren't dead Elvis! How have you been? Father looks at her and says, "Get outta me face. Can't you see I'm not Elvis? I don't look a thing like Elvis. " The father moves on to his cab waiting outside. He hops in his cab and he's a little upset so he tells the cabby, "Take me to my hotel and step on it." The cabby turns and says, "Sure thing sir - Oh my God! It's Elvis! I knew you weren't dead! I'm your number one fan! It's so great to see you!"

"Calm down, I'm not Elvis! Now, turn around and drive!" So, the cabby speeds up to the hotel. Father O'Malley gets his things and walks up to the hotel check-in counter. "Oh my God! Oh my God! It's you!" screams the hotel clerk. "You're back, Elvis! I knew this day would happen. We saved everything just the way you like it! Free cheeseburgers, peanut butter and banana fried sandwiches, masseurs, complementary hookers and a full liquor bar! I'm so glad you're back!

"Father O'Malley looks at the hotel clerk and says, "Thank you. . . Thank you very much!"
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » April 24th, 2010, 2:45 am

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » April 25th, 2010, 9:14 am

Great jokes. :)) :))
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 28th, 2010, 5:00 pm

Got this in an email today....

The truth behind newspaper readership....

1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country.

2. The Washington Post is read by people who think they run the country.

3. The New York Times is read by people who think they should run the country

and who are very good at crossword puzzles.

4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don't

really understand The New York Times. They do, however, like their statistics shown in pie charts.

5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn't mind running the

country, if they could find the time - and if they didn't have to leave Southern California to do it.

6. The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to run the country and

did a poor job of it, thank you very much.

7. The New York Daily News is read by people who aren't too sure who's running

the country and don't really care as long as they can get a seat on the train.

8. The New York Post is read by people who don't care who is running the country

as long as they do something really scandalous, preferably while intoxicated.

9. The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country but need the baseball scores.

10. The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who aren't sure if there is a

country or that anyone is running it; but If so, they oppose all that they stand

for. There are occasional exceptions if the leaders are handicapped minority

feminist atheist dwarfs who also happen to be illegal aliens from any other

country or galaxy, provided of course, that they are not Republicans.

11. The National Enquirer is read by people trapped in line at the grocery store.

12. The Seattle Times is read by people who have recently caught a fish and need something to wrap it in.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 28th, 2010, 9:27 pm

Another from an email...
How to Give a Cat a Pill

1. Pick up cat and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat’s mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth, pop pill into mouth.
Allow cat to close mouth and swallow.

2. Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa.Cradle cat in left arm and repeat process.

3. Retrieve cat from bedroom, and throw soggy pill away.

4. Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm, holding rear paws tightly with left hand. Force jaws open and push pill to back of mouth with right forefinger. Hold mouth shut for a count of ten.

5. Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe. Call spouse in from the garden.

6. Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, hold front and rear paws. Ignore low growls emitted by cat. Get spouse to hold head firmly with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down ruler and rub cat's throat vigorously.

7. Retrieve cat from curtain rail. Get another pill from foil wrap. Make note to buy new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered figurines and vases from hearth and set to one side for gluing later.

8. Wrap cat in large towel and get spouse to lie on cat with head just visible from below armpit. Put pill in end of drinking straw, force mouth open with pencil and blow down drinking straw

9. Check label to make sure pill not harmful to humans and drink one beer to take taste away. Apply band-aid to spouse's forearm and remove blood from carpet with cold water and soap.

10. Retrieve cat from neighbor's shed. Get another pill. Open another beer. Place cat in cupboard, and close door onto neck, to leave head showing. Force mouth open with dessert spoon. Flick pill down throat with elastic band.

11. Fetch screwdriver from garage and put cupboard door back on hinges. Drink beer. Fetch bottle of scotch. Pour shot, drink.
Apply cold compress to cheek and check records for date of last tetanus shot. Apply whiskey compress to cheek to disinfect. Toss back another shot. Throw tee-shirt away and fetch new one from bedroom.

12. Call fire department to retrieve the damn cat from the top of the tree across the road. Apologize to neighbor who crashed into fence while swerving to avoid cat. Take last pill from foil wrap.

13. Using heavy-duty pruning gloves from shed, tie the little *&#%^'s front paws to rear paws with garden twine and bind tightly to leg of dining table. Push pill into mouth followed by large piece of filet steak. Be rough about it. Hold head vertically and pour two pints of water down throat to wash pill down.

14. Consume remainder of scotch. Get spouse to drive you to the emergency room. Sit quietly while doctor stitches fingers and forearm and removes pill remnants from right eye. Call furniture shop on way home to order new table.

15. Arrange for RSPCA to collect mutant cat from hell and call local pet shop to see if they have any hamsters.

How To Give A Dog A Pill

1. Wrap it in bacon.

2. Toss it in the air.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 28th, 2010, 10:08 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Another from an email...
How to Give a Cat a Pill

1. Pick up cat and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat’s mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth, pop pill into mouth.
Allow cat to close mouth and swallow.

2. Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa.Cradle cat in left arm and repeat process.

3. Retrieve cat from bedroom, and throw soggy pill away.

4. Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm, holding rear paws tightly with left hand. Force jaws open and push pill to back of mouth with right forefinger. Hold mouth shut for a count of ten.

5. Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe. Call spouse in from the garden.

6. Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, hold front and rear paws. Ignore low growls emitted by cat. Get spouse to hold head firmly with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down ruler and rub cat's throat vigorously.

7. Retrieve cat from curtain rail. Get another pill from foil wrap. Make note to buy new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered figurines and vases from hearth and set to one side for gluing later.

8. Wrap cat in large towel and get spouse to lie on cat with head just visible from below armpit. Put pill in end of drinking straw, force mouth open with pencil and blow down drinking straw

9. Check label to make sure pill not harmful to humans and drink one beer to take taste away. Apply band-aid to spouse's forearm and remove blood from carpet with cold water and soap.

10. Retrieve cat from neighbor's shed. Get another pill. Open another beer. Place cat in cupboard, and close door onto neck, to leave head showing. Force mouth open with dessert spoon. Flick pill down throat with elastic band.

11. Fetch screwdriver from garage and put cupboard door back on hinges. Drink beer. Fetch bottle of scotch. Pour shot, drink.
Apply cold compress to cheek and check records for date of last tetanus shot. Apply whiskey compress to cheek to disinfect. Toss back another shot. Throw tee-shirt away and fetch new one from bedroom.

12. Call fire department to retrieve the damn cat from the top of the tree across the road. Apologize to neighbor who crashed into fence while swerving to avoid cat. Take last pill from foil wrap.

13. Using heavy-duty pruning gloves from shed, tie the little *&#%^'s front paws to rear paws with garden twine and bind tightly to leg of dining table. Push pill into mouth followed by large piece of filet steak. Be rough about it. Hold head vertically and pour two pints of water down throat to wash pill down.

14. Consume remainder of scotch. Get spouse to drive you to the emergency room. Sit quietly while doctor stitches fingers and forearm and removes pill remnants from right eye. Call furniture shop on way home to order new table.

15. Arrange for RSPCA to collect mutant cat from hell and call local pet shop to see if they have any hamsters.

How To Give A Dog A Pill

1. Wrap it in bacon.

2. Toss it in the air.
:D ;) :ymapplause:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 28th, 2010, 10:35 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Got this in an email today....

4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don't

really understand The New York Times. They do, however, like their statistics shown in pie charts.

country, if they could find the time - and if they didn't have to leave Southern California to do it.

8. The New York Post is read by people who don't care who is running the country

9. The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country but need the baseball scores.

country or that anyone is running it; but If so, they oppose all that they stand

11. The National Enquirer is read by people trapped in line at the grocery store.

12. The Seattle Times is read by people who have recently caught a fish and need something to wrap it in.
What about the Derm Morning Herald?
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » April 29th, 2010, 12:15 am

devildeac wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:Got this in an email today....

What about the Derm Morning Herald?
I believe that is read by people that have birds so they can line the cages.
Life is good!
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » April 29th, 2010, 8:04 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:

You wouldn't suppose they had this guy in mind, perhaps?
I don't think he'd be able to read any longer.
http://gothamist.com/2010/04/28/communi ... er_kil.php
Hope he rests in peace.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
knights68
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by knights68 » April 30th, 2010, 9:02 am

It's Friday! Time 'fer a joke!

What kind of bees have milk?

You're gonna love this............

..... ready for the answer?

The answer:

Boo bees!
Get it? lolol

=))
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 30th, 2010, 9:39 am

knights68 wrote:It's Friday! Time 'fer a joke!

The answer:

Boo bees!
Get it? lolol

=))
Is that the breast you could do for a Friday joke?

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » April 30th, 2010, 10:00 am

devildeac wrote:

The answer:

Boo bees!
Get it? lolol

=))
Is that the breast you could do for a Friday joke?

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 30th, 2010, 10:07 am

The answer:

Boo bees!
Get it? lolol

=))

Titillating humor on a friday morning :whistle: :whistle:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » April 30th, 2010, 10:14 am

windsor wrote:

The answer:

Boo bees!
Get it? lolol

=))

Y'all are going to milk this joke for all the puns you can, aren't you?
Life is good!
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 30th, 2010, 10:20 am

DukieInKansas wrote:
windsor wrote:

The answer:

Boo bees!
Get it? lolol

=))

Y'all are going to milk this joke for all the puns you can, aren't you?
That is an udderly ridiculous accusation to make.

:whistle:
knights68

Post by knights68 » April 30th, 2010, 11:39 am

Great puns, really good tits for dats!