New Dress!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: New Dress!

Post by cl15876 » September 13th, 2009, 6:59 pm

TillyGalore wrote:I think Coco Chanel once said before you leave the house, remove 2-3 accessories. Less is sometimes more. Since you have a very active neckline in terms of the trim on the dress, a necklace would be over the top.

Your choice of wearing earrings and a bracelet is perfect!
Let's see, accessory #1 = dress, accessory #2 = shoes, accessory #3=???? (bracelet, undergarmets), .... :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: .... I'm thinking following this philosophy (don't get me wrong which I'm liking the more I think about it :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: ), a necklace might be in order to substitute for the previously stated accessories, otherwise, I agree, less is more and SHE WILL STEAL THE DAY!!!!! :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: Just saying, but did you say you would be wearing a throw over your shoulders? You could substitute that for accessory #3, Wooo Hoo!!!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » September 13th, 2009, 7:57 pm

cl15876 wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:I think Coco Chanel once said before you leave the house, remove 2-3 accessories. Less is sometimes more. Since you have a very active neckline in terms of the trim on the dress, a necklace would be over the top.

Let's see, accessory #1 = dress, accessory #2 = shoes, accessory #3=???? (bracelet, undergarmets), .... :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: .... I'm thinking following this philosophy (don't get me wrong which I'm liking the more I think about it :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: ), a necklace might be in order to substitute for the previously stated accessories, otherwise, I agree, less is more and SHE WILL STEAL THE DAY!!!!! :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: Just saying, but did you say you would be wearing a throw over your shoulders? You could substitute that for accessory #3, Wooo Hoo!!!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Dude! Clothes, other than scarves, gloves, hats, etc, are not accessories.
I worship the Blue Devil!
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » September 13th, 2009, 8:23 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
cl15876 wrote:

Dude! Clothes, other than scarves, gloves, hats, etc, are not accessories.
Well, I guess THAT for a guy is a matter of perspective!!!! =)) =)) =))