Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school

Re: The "Windsor's Daughter is Hot" Thread

Post by Shammrog » April 15th, 2009, 4:34 pm

colchar wrote:
windsor wrote:

Leaving work - ought to be funny to relay this thread to my daughter tonight!!! =)) No worries, she already knows I'm nuts.

I was wondering how long it would be before you had her reading this. When she does, Sham really will be out of the running...
OMIGOD - someone stole my ID and has been posting under my name!!! :shock:
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » April 15th, 2009, 4:41 pm

Shammrog wrote:
colchar wrote:
windsor wrote:

Leaving work - ought to be funny to relay this thread to my daughter tonight!!! =)) No worries, she already knows I'm nuts.

I was wondering how long it would be before you had her reading this. When she does, Sham really will be out of the running...
OMIGOD - someone stole my ID and has been posting under my name!!! :shock:
I hate it when that happens! I completely empathize with you! I knew someone who said the same thing, and unfortunately he is now serving 50-life......, but they have computers in the big pen so we can at least stay in touch! ;) Make sure your visitor list is up to date!
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 15th, 2009, 4:46 pm

cl15876 wrote:
I hate it when that happens! I completely empathize with you! I knew someone who said the same thing, and unfortunately he is now serving 50-life......, but they have computers in the big pen so we can at least stay in touch! ;) Make sure your visitor list is up to date!
Oh, sh*t - that reminds me - I gotta make sure that DHS knows about this new site!

OSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLOSAMABINLADENADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADEN
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 15th, 2009, 5:00 pm

windsor wrote: No guns. I just make sure I mention to them that I neutered my dogs myself. :D

I guess I'm too old, but that comment suddenly made me more interested in windsor! Now that is hot. You know what they say about wine and violins, boys.
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 15th, 2009, 5:02 pm

Shammrog wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Oh, sh*t - that reminds me - I gotta make sure that DHS knows about this new site!

OSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLOSAMABINLADENADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADENOSAMABINLADEN
Should I delete this post so crazietalk can continue to fly under the radar?
I worship the Blue Devil!
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 15th, 2009, 5:06 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
Shammrog wrote:
cl15876 wrote:

It's too late. THEY are watching! OSAMABINLADEN.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 15th, 2009, 5:09 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
Shammrog wrote:
cl15876 wrote:

EJ is here so trust me, they're already watching. Didn't you get their subpoena asking for all the info we had on him? I thought they had sent it to both of us mods.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 15th, 2009, 5:10 pm

colchar wrote:EJ is here so trust me, they're already watching. Didn't you get their subpoena asking for all the info we had on him? I thought they had sent it to both of us mods.
No I didn't. But then, I recently moved. :D
I worship the Blue Devil!
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 15th, 2009, 5:11 pm

Well, throatybeard is already a member, so it's not like we can hide anything from them. They are watching. :ymdevil:
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 15th, 2009, 5:19 pm

bjornolf wrote:Well, throatybeard is already a member, so it's not like we can hide anything from them. They are watching. :ymdevil:
Oh - no - I was talking about the DHS - HOMELAND SECURITY. Not TBTSNBN...

Throatybeard is cool, I must point out.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 15th, 2009, 5:26 pm

bjornolf wrote:Well, throatybeard is already a member, so it's not like we can hide anything from them. They are watching. :ymdevil:

Sneaky bastards, using the Amish looking guy to fly under the radar like that. I didn't think they were capable of that level of subtlety.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 15th, 2009, 5:29 pm

windsor wrote: You qualify as having brains not so much because you are an ABD PhD candidate but becasue when you began to doubt your career path you sought advice rather than plod along simply because 'you came this far'. That shows wisdom not just book learnin'
Want to try telling my mother that? I'm fighting with her about this very issue. Her constant lament is that I'd be "throwing away all of the work you've already done." She doesn't seem to get A) that I would be withdrawing in good standing so could always go back if I so chose; B) that, if I finished, I would be doing that much more work with the possibility of not gaining any payoff from it; C) that I am becoming increasingly unhappy in my present situation.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
Ben63
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by Ben63 » April 15th, 2009, 6:01 pm

I just thought I'd chime in and say this is one of the funniest threads I've ever read. And what makes it even better the the knowledge that it would be locked instantly on TBTSNBN.
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » April 15th, 2009, 6:18 pm

windsor wrote:It is fun dropping in and out of accents....I don't do it on purpose (in fact I have to watch it sometimes because I will pick up any accent when I speak to someone and I don't want anyone to think I am mocking them) it just kind of happens.

marathon vs sprint = drinking. Ok, I'll give you a pass on that one!

Make sure you relay to her that her thread is the fastest growing thread on crazietalk. Looks like it's getting 1 post every 4-5 minutes. LTE averages about 1 post every 28 minutes. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
sMiles
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 15th, 2009, 6:52 pm

I join with Ben63 in saying that this is one of the funniest threads I have ever read! =)) =))
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Bostondevil
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Bostondevil » April 15th, 2009, 6:57 pm

Hmmm, I run marathons, my name is Lisa . . .

Actually, if Windsor's daughter is into younger guys, I have a very good looking teenaged son . . .

Wait! He's only 15! No way. :D
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 15th, 2009, 7:15 pm

To bring this back on topic:

Windsor's daughter is a BABE. TOTAL. BABE>

TOTAL BABE.
Miles

Post by Miles » April 15th, 2009, 7:44 pm

Bostondevil wrote:Hmmm, I run marathons, my name is Lisa . . .

Actually, if Windsor's daughter is into younger guys, I have a very good looking teenaged son . . .

You should reconsider. I mean, this could seriously affect your "Mother of the Year" nomination. Just saying: if my mom hooked me up with Windsor's daughter when I was fifteen? :-o ;)
sMiles
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » April 15th, 2009, 7:53 pm

Miles wrote:
Bostondevil wrote:Hmmm, I run marathons, my name is Lisa . . .

You should reconsider. I mean, this could seriously affect your "Mother of the Year" nomination. Just saying: if my mom hooked me up with Windsor's daughter when I was fifteen? :-o ;)
I'm pretty sure he'd love an older woman. She could teach him a thing or two about how to treat a woman. Among other things 8-) :ymdevil:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 15th, 2009, 8:13 pm

15 is a felony, so I don't think she'd want to go that route!!

She's seen all the posts and is laughing her ass off. Sham - she says her favorite accent is Australian followed by (drum roll) Scottish. Looking good for Colchar!

Colchar - I'll talk to your mother (after all we are practically related :D ) I understand where she is coming from and truth be told if you were my son I'd probably advise you strongly to stay and finish - even if you change fields or end up doing something totally unrelated you will have a PhD and that can only help. We mothers (and fathers of course) want the best for kids - just sometimes our idea of 'best' is different.

Reading this thread from start to finish it is pretty funny and would not have lasted a nanosecond you know where.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.