True Blue 'Cue Crew Tailgate- Social discussion thread.

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Re: True Blue 'Cue Crew Tailgate- Social discussion thread.

Post by lawgrad91 » September 4th, 2011, 6:21 pm

It was great seeing everyone again yesterday. (DD, we missed y'all.) And the food was drool-worthy. =p~

Ima, the buttons were terrific! Thank you so much! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Iron Duke #1471997.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » September 4th, 2011, 8:05 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:It was great seeing everyone again yesterday. (DD, we missed y'all.) And the food was drool-worthy. =p~

Ima, the buttons were terrific! Thank you so much! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Joy actually dropped me off and I picked up an extra ticket from Ronnie and saw some of the 3rd quarter and unfortunately all the 4th quarter with Nancy, Donna and Chris. Joy sat in the car and made phone calls to family members. She had on a nice dress and 2-3 inch heels and did not feel comfortable walking up the hill and then into the game. She may have ended up with the better view.

:ymsick:
:Boo:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
TNTDevil
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by TNTDevil » September 5th, 2011, 1:12 pm

Howdy again everybody, just one last post to wrap up the Richmond game.

First thanks to everybody who attended. We certainly hope you had a good time. Hopefully the team can rebound and do something(s) special in the coming weeks.

Everybody also really helped by adhering to our requests to limit the store bought foods and, as such, we had very little waste and, most importantly to all those whom brought cooking, almost no left-overs! Thanks also to all of those who donated to the "Cause", we really appreciate it. You'll be eating your $ in the coming weeks. ;)

And, while our organization was spectacular, the one area where we need improvement is in picking up after ourselves. Still far to much trash/recycling left behind for someone else to pick-up. So, let's focus on keeping our area as tidy as possible.

And, finally a bit of lost & found. I have a pair of sunglasses that was left behind. If they're yours or, you know to whom they belong, send me a PM. I'll have them with me for the Stanford game as well.
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said I don't know."- Mark Twain
Cheermom

Post by Cheermom » September 5th, 2011, 6:58 pm

Thanks to everyone for all your hard work - organizing, set-up, cooking, and clean-up. Now here's to the next game having as positive an outcome as tailgate. :pray: