Beach Ogling...

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

BELOW what age does adult male beach/pool ogling become sick and depraved?

15%
38%
23%
8%
8%
No votes
If there's grass on the field, let's play ball!
8%

Total votes: 13
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Beach Ogling...

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 29th, 2009, 4:21 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
For the record, when I ogle men (there are some pretty good looking older ones too), I refer to it as admiring God's handy work. ;)
Why, thank you, Tilly! :D :D :D
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 29th, 2009, 4:27 pm

I am definitely not dead, but most of my ogling is at the women of Crazietalk.net 8-)

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 29th, 2009, 4:54 pm

cl15876 wrote: Dumb question, but what is POTD? :oops: I think Wilson hit it ON THE HEAD!!!! =)) =)) =))
Not a dumb question if you don't know the answer.
Post Of The Day.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Sue71
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Sue71 » May 29th, 2009, 5:01 pm

Ok, I haven't posted in this thread yet, but here's my take:

Stage 1: Noticing
Noticing is nondescript, as in "I noticed that guy has an ugly shirt on" or "I noticed the child riding the bike."

Stage 2: Admiring
Admiring is acceptable, such as "He has gorgeous eyes" or "She's got great legs." Admiring may be accompanied by a slightly extended visual observation.

Stage 3: Ogling
Ogling is not acceptable. Ogling involves staring &/or gawking at a person in instant lust. "Oh my God, she's SO hot!" in conjunction with several seconds of staring/gawking is ogling. Note that "(S)he's hot" can fall under either admiring or ogling, depending on the accompanying type of observation taking place. Also, if stage 1 or 2 involve drooling, then they're automatically ogling.
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » May 29th, 2009, 5:05 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I am definitely not dead, but most of my ogling is at the women of Crazietalk.net 8-)
I think this IS A BLINDING FLASH OF THE OBVIOUS!!!! STUD MAN!!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) You ARE TOO FUNNY, Handsome OLDER MAN!!!!! =)) =)) =))
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » May 29th, 2009, 5:06 pm

Sue71 wrote:Ok, I haven't posted in this thread yet, but here's my take:

Stage 1: Noticing
Noticing is nondescript, as in "I noticed that guy has an ugly shirt on" or "I noticed the child riding the bike."

Stage 2: Admiring
Admiring is acceptable, such as "He has gorgeous eyes" or "She's got great legs." Admiring may be accompanied by a slightly extended visual observation.

Stage 3: Ogling
Ogling is not acceptable. Ogling involves staring &/or gawking at a person in instant lust. "Oh my God, she's SO hot!" in conjunction with several seconds of staring/gawking is ogling. Note that "(S)he's hot" can fall under either admiring or ogling, depending on the accompanying type of observation taking place. Also, if stage 1 or 2 involve drooling, then they're automatically ogling.
Nicely put on ALL ACCOUNTS! @};- Please don't make ME DISAPPEAR! ^:)^ :ympray:
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » May 29th, 2009, 5:17 pm

Bostondevil wrote:Have to disagree with you CL. Noticing that someone much younger than you is attractive (my personal definition of ogling) is nowhere near the same thing a doing something about it. My oldest son is 15. I notice sometimes that he and his friends are adorable and are probably a very potent brand of catnip to 15 year old girls. There is nothing wrong with that.

I notice sometimes that, let's say Dwight Howard, I am old enough to be his mother but he is an adult. I think he has nice looking arms. That's all I think about it all but I have noticed his arms. So what, they are attractive. I'm not dead. The difference is in what you DO about it. Pretty flowers, beautiful vistas, attractive younger men. I appreciate the visual gifts the world has to offer. It doesn't make me a pervert.

Now, you can argue that Shammrog talking about the fact that he notices very attractive younger women or, egads, putting up a poll, puts him in the inappropriate category, but let's be real here, most men are going to notice a 19 year old built like a brick shithouse. So what? Wear shades and try very hard not to let your wife catch you at it. (By the way, if I'm the woman who catches you at it, my reaction with be to laugh and say, "You're obviously not dead yet.", even if you happen to be my husband. It's true, you can ask him.)
I hear YA and agree with your perspectives! However, ME NOT BEING ONE OF THEM, HAVE SEEN MANY OTHERS actually go the next step which IS ACTING UPON THOSE THOUGHTS... not cool! and VERY DANGEROUS... especially since our youngsters are wanting to be much older than they are (via makeup) and IT IS SCAREY TO THINK about that YOUNG HOT THING turning out to be UNDER AGE as evidenced in all the news reports in recent years (about OLDER MEN AND WOMEN actually going the extra effort that I agree with you on is unacceptable! Single or definitely in a committed relationship!, not good JUU_JUU!)

Can I check your ID (I am not good with age discernment), because as SHAM said earlier, YOU look HOT in spandex! :-bd :D Not ogling, but just saying .... (admiring... ;) )
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 29th, 2009, 7:49 pm

cl15876 wrote:I frankly am attracted to the older more mature woman .... its a maturity thing!!!!
OMG--support hose, sensible shoes, blue hair, bifocals. . . :-s
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » May 29th, 2009, 7:51 pm

CathyCA wrote:
cl15876 wrote:I frankly am attracted to the older more mature woman .... its a maturity thing!!!!
Lose the blue hair and you ARE ON!!! :D
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 29th, 2009, 8:05 pm

cl15876 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
Uh, then that's me! :D
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » May 29th, 2009, 8:26 pm

CathyCA wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
CathyCA wrote: OMG--support hose, sensible shoes, blue hair, bifocals. . . :-s
Ya know, if you pull your supports the right way (which YOU DO!) and continue wearing those shoes, and you shift your bifocals, the right way (I don't care)... OH SHIT (exponentiation to the 8th power)... YOU HAVE ME!!!!! YOU YOUNG HOT THANG!!!! :D
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » May 29th, 2009, 8:35 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:
For the record, when I ogle men (there are some pretty good looking older ones too), I refer to it as admiring God's handy work. ;)

You're welcome! ;;)
I worship the Blue Devil!
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » May 29th, 2009, 9:30 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Can I check your ID (I am not good with age discernment), because as SHAM said earlier, YOU look HOT in spandex! :-bd :D Not ogling, but just saying .... (admiring... ;) )
Goodness gracious! First Shammrog, then another friend from Facebook, now you. I know which photo you're talking about and I don't think that is a flattering photo of me at all! I'm not kidding here. Are you guys funnin' me?

And CL? I'm old enough.

I think Shammrog is probably a noticer that likes to think of himself as an ogler. Am I right, Shammrog?
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » May 29th, 2009, 9:34 pm

Bostondevil wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Goodness gracious! First Shammrog, then another friend from Facebook, now you. I know which photo you're talking about and I don't think that is a flattering photo of me at all! I'm not kidding here. Are you guys funnin' me?

And CL? I'm old enough.

I think Shammrog is probably a noticer that likes to think of himself as an ogler. Am I right, Shammrog?
Lisa - MY DEAR... YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH IS RIGHT (To learn a few things!)! :D ;) and you have the endurance of the Boston Marathon... talk to ME!!!!!! :D =)) =)) =)) I am of course funning on this, as my heart and dedication is elsewhere, but YOU are .... .... .... ..... a runner!

Sham is just a BIG PERV! :D but I love him! Stud boy that HE IS!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 29th, 2009, 10:24 pm

cl15876 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
CathyCA wrote: OMG--support hose, sensible shoes, blue hair, bifocals. . . :-s
Ya know, if you pull your supports the right way (which YOU DO!) and continue wearing those shoes, and you shift your bifocals, the right way (I don't care)... OH SHIT (exponentiation to the 8th power)... YOU HAVE ME!!!!! YOU YOUNG HOT THANG!!!! :D
I have but one thing to add. GET A ROOM! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by Shammrog » May 30th, 2009, 11:04 am

Bostondevil wrote:
cl15876 wrote:

And CL? I'm old enough.

1. No, you really are hot.
2. My overt actions are those of a noticer. But my impure thoughts are those of an ogler.
3. Sorry - but, I am a very honest person!
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 30th, 2009, 12:55 pm

TillyGalore wrote:What if a 41 y/o woman olges a 20-something y/o guy. Is that creepy?
You sly cougar, you... :lol: ;) :oops:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 30th, 2009, 1:08 pm

(

For the record, when I ogle men (there are some pretty good looking older ones too), I refer to it as admiring God's handy work. ;)[/quote]

All I can say for us in our 40 somethings, that is like ogling at your own kid regardless of what gender you might be! I will say that as beautiful as God's handy work is, when my eye's are fixed on a treasure, I become oblivious to the ogling!!! The mind can sometimes be a dangerous place to tempt, temptation! BTW, .... need a another post.....[/quote]

Sounds like you need another drink with another post... :lol: :oops:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 30th, 2009, 1:12 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:
She wasn't talking about you...

BWAHAHAHAHA

I think she was talking about clbunchofnumbers...

Don't know whether to ;) or :lol: or :oops: or :)) or =))
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 30th, 2009, 1:15 pm

CathyCA wrote:
You don't wear support hose, do you? :)) =))

I KNOW you don't HAVE blue hair, but secretly desire a royal shade of blue to your tresses...