Vibes for WindsorDaughter

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Re: Vibes for WindsorDaughter

Post by TillyGalore » June 23rd, 2010, 1:56 pm

How is WindsorDaughter doing? While I know the flood crisis is long passed, was wondering how she fared in the aftermath.
I worship the Blue Devil!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 24th, 2010, 8:31 am

She's back at work....they reopened the first week of June and trying to dig herself out of her financial hole.

Now at least she knows what I meant about 'saving for a rainy day' - although I didn't mean literal rain when I was saying it.

She loves Nashville...and loved the way people reacted and pulled together to help each other. Looks like she'll be ok...much wiser for the experience.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » June 24th, 2010, 8:56 am

windsor wrote:She's back at work....they reopened the first week of June and trying to dig herself out of her financial hole.

Now at least she knows what I meant about 'saving for a rainy day' - although I didn't mean literal rain when I was saying it.

She loves Nashville...and loved the way people reacted and pulled together to help each other. Looks like she'll be ok...much wiser for the experience.
Glad to read things are looking up.

Is she there permanently or temporarily?
I worship the Blue Devil!