Do you own a gun?

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Re: Do you own a gun?

Post by captmojo » April 18th, 2010, 6:42 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
YES! Thank you! As a newbie, I didn't know where to find those guys....
Click the 'View more smilies' at the bottom of the regular smilie panel on the right. :twitch:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by EarlJam » April 18th, 2010, 11:02 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote: Bear in mind the only children in the house are Merlin the Rescue Hound and Sasha the Fitness Schnauzer, so there isn't any issue of child safety.
No, but all of your cans, bottles and pie plates are scared shitless. :-s :twitch:
"HE HATES THESE CANS!!!"

Name the movie.

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » April 19th, 2010, 11:17 am

What a jerk! :D
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 19th, 2010, 8:46 pm

I did a little target shooting this evening with my 28 gauge ( Bud bought me severely Christmas's ago). I missed everything. Bummer. I shot high. I WILL LEARN TO HIT THE TARGET!!! I have no problem with a 22. Shot guns are a another story for me.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 19th, 2010, 9:03 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:I did a little target shooting this evening with my 28 gauge ( Bud bought me severely Christmas's ago). I missed everything. Bummer. I shot high. I WILL LEARN TO HIT THE TARGET!!! I have no problem with a 22. Shot guns are a another story for me.
Keep up the practice. You'll get there! Shotguns take a little getting used to as compared with a rifle or handgun.
Iron Duke #1471997.
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » July 19th, 2010, 9:12 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:I did a little target shooting this evening with my 28 gauge ( Bud bought me severely Christmas's ago). I missed everything. Bummer. I shot high. I WILL LEARN TO HIT THE TARGET!!! I have no problem with a 22. Shot guns are a another story for me.
Keep up the practice. You'll get there! Shotguns take a little getting used to as compared with a rifle or handgun.

I'll never forget that time I was sitting in the last row of the upper deck at old Memorial Stadium in Baltimore. I was on the first base side and was trying to take out Yankees right fielder Dave Winfield with my shotgun. The upper deck was steep, and again, I was in the last row. I missed Dave Winfield, but did manage to take out 42 hometown fans in the rows ahead of me.

What a bummer.

-Earljam

P.S. Just kidding.
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 19th, 2010, 9:23 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
T

Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, they are so different. But....I will do it!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 19th, 2010, 9:26 pm

EarlJam wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

I'll never forget that time I was sitting in the last row of the upper deck at old Memorial Stadium in Baltimore. I was on the first base side and was trying to take out Yankees right fielder Dave Winfield with my shotgun. The upper deck was steep, and again, I was in the last row. I missed Dave Winfield, but did manage to take out 42 hometown fans in the rows ahead of me.

What a bummer.

-Earljam

P.S. Just kidding.
EJ, you are a HOOT!!!! Love you. =)) =)) =)) =))