Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by YmoBeThere » May 27th, 2016, 10:05 am

I used to live in Danvers.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » May 29th, 2016, 12:00 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:So ... I bought a house today. Really it's a duplex, 2 bed/2 bath/2 car garage. Perfect size for me. It all happened pretty quickly. Available real estate on the island is somewhat limited right now, especially with the features I wanted. The other places I liked were far pricier. So, when I found out someone else had made an offer, I jumped into the game. I won because the other buyer's realtor used the wrong forms.
Wait! You like your job enough now to buy a duplex and stay where you are? I thought you couldn't wait to get out of there? :-?
LOL! Things have calmed down a lot lately, and the situation has improved greatly. RR is still the psycho bitch from hell, but she's not here most of the time. In fact, popular opinion is that she is on her way out. I have some new job responsibilities that are good, and I'm going to be writing some grants this fall. Neither of my job interviews last year would've given me some of the opportunities I have now. Honestly, the level of support I got from The Boss when my mom passed helped change my perspective a bit, too. Heck, they let me work remotely as much as I wanted. The Boss appears to have emerged a bit from whatever funk he was in, so our working relationship is pretty good right now. So, all in all, now I'm okay with being here for a while.
Transhemispheric smiles to you about the job and the house. I was still thinking you'd be off to somewhere else. :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 30th, 2016, 9:07 am

I need to meet one of my neighbors. In the car this morning, my iPhone offered to connect with several wifi networks, including one called GTHC-GTH. :9f: ^:)^
Iron Duke #1471997.
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » May 30th, 2016, 9:22 am

lawgrad91 wrote:I need to meet one of my neighbors. In the car this morning, my iPhone offered to connect with several wifi networks, including one called GTHC-GTH. :9f: ^:)^
Did Ozzie move??? :D
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 30th, 2016, 10:27 am

lawgrad91 wrote:I need to meet one of my neighbors. In the car this morning, my iPhone offered to connect with several wifi networks, including one called GTHC-GTH. :9f: ^:)^
:D :9f:
Life is good!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 30th, 2016, 11:45 am

ArkieDukie wrote:So ... I bought a house today. Really it's a duplex, 2 bed/2 bath/2 car garage. Perfect size for me. It all happened pretty quickly. Available real estate on the island is somewhat limited right now, especially with the features I wanted. The other places I liked were far pricier. So, when I found out someone else had made an offer, I jumped into the game. I won because the other buyer's realtor used the wrong forms.

Congratulations! :happy-bouncyblue:

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 30th, 2016, 11:47 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:I have been absent for a long time. I have a lot of catching up today. We have done a lot of traveling. We left last Monday for White Bear Lake, Mn. Almost a 1000 miles. We drove because we were taking bunk beds we didn't need, for our great grandson. We spent a couple of days with them. Awesome. We left there on Thursday, with Donna and great granddaughter, 14 month old, Emily, for Great Lakes, Il. We went to our grandson's, Adam, boot camp graduation. It was great. Adam was able to spend part of Fr., most of Sat. and Sun. with us. We also had a really nice visits with grandson, Josh, and liz. They live in the Chicago area. Josh is DukePa's son. We feel blessed. On the way home we had a great visit with two of our old Navy friends, Dave and Deanna. Dave was a deep sea diver, as was Bud. We're home, thank goodness. I started back doing my pool excersizes today. we have tons of garden work to do. All is good. By the way, Adam was in a special boot cam. Now he is pre-buds. Love my CTN friends.
Such a wonderful trip, filled with lots of laughter and love!

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 30th, 2016, 11:48 am

~ James Naismith
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 30th, 2016, 11:22 pm

IowaDevil wrote:
Did Ozzie move??? :D
No, but that's cool! :9f: :9f: :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » May 31st, 2016, 9:31 pm

Bud is having a cath tomorrow. Previous, he had a ekg, stress test and Mir. Sometime in the past, he has had a heart attract. No surprise to me or DukePa. His collesteral is well over 300 and he eats ice cream several times a day. After his heart is delt with, a hip replacement, we hope, will happen. Life is such. I have faith.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 31st, 2016, 10:51 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:Bud is having a cath tomorrow. Previous, he had a ekg, stress test and Mir. Sometime in the past, he has had a heart attract. No surprise to me or DukePa. His collesteral is well over 300 and he eats ice cream several times a day. After his heart is delt with, a hip replacement, we hope, will happen. Life is such. I have faith.
Oh, my. Hoping minimal problems are found. You know my number...
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 31st, 2016, 11:12 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:Bud is having a cath tomorrow. Previous, he had a ekg, stress test and Mir. Sometime in the past, he has had a heart attract. No surprise to me or DukePa. His collesteral is well over 300 and he eats ice cream several times a day. After his heart is delt with, a hip replacement, we hope, will happen. Life is such. I have faith.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » June 1st, 2016, 6:08 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
What AD said!
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » June 1st, 2016, 8:51 am

Hugs & prayers! :ymhug: :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :wizard:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 1st, 2016, 9:20 am

Vibes and prayers!
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 1st, 2016, 11:20 am

Paula, the domestic prosecutor in Martinsville City Court, just texted us that in the midst of a criminal case, the defendant asked the victim, "Do you forgive me for damaging your property?" The answer was yes. Then the defendant said, "You are under oath, and need to answer truthfully. (Got down on one knee) Will you marry me?"

Victim said no.

You can't make this stuff up. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 1st, 2016, 11:23 am

lawgrad91 wrote:Paula, the domestic prosecutor in Martinsville City Court, just texted us that in the midst of a criminal case, the defendant asked the victim, "Do you forgive me for damaging your property?" The answer was yes. Then the defendant said, "You are under oath, and need to answer truthfully. (Got down on one knee) Will you marry me?"

Victim said no.

You can't make this stuff up. :9f:
Thank you for my morning chuckle! =))
Life is good!
DukePA

Post by DukePA » June 1st, 2016, 2:55 pm

Quintuple bypass, here comes Bud. His spirits are good and he's ready to feel better.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 1st, 2016, 4:01 pm

DukePA wrote:
Quintuple bypass, here comes Bud. His spirits are good and he's ready to feel better.
When will that be, DPA? Extra vibes and prayers.
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 1st, 2016, 4:46 pm

I'm praying for Bud and his medical team! :ymhug: HUGS :ymhug: to Very Duke Blue and DukePA.

~ James Naismith