LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by YmoBeThere » February 13th, 2016, 12:29 pm

What's really crazie is this line at the Post Office.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » February 13th, 2016, 12:48 pm

I was more just going for echoes into the four day canyon of emptiness.
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » February 13th, 2016, 1:07 pm

bjornolf wrote:HELLO! HELLO! hello? hello hello .....
Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me . . . :D
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » February 13th, 2016, 1:16 pm

DukePA wrote:
bjornolf wrote:HELLO! HELLO! hello? hello hello .....
Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me . . . :D
Is there anyone home? Come on...
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » February 13th, 2016, 2:07 pm

Hello again, Hello. Just called to say hello.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 17th, 2016, 2:05 pm

Courthouse fashion note: people of a certain age and size should always wear blouses that cover the torso and not leave an ample abdomen sticking out. :ymsick: :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 19th, 2016, 8:34 am

Two of my favorite quotes from my trial in Superior Court this week:

"I don't have any problems spending money. It's budgeting that trips me up."

and

"I have all the documentation to prove this. I just didn't bring it with me to court."

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 19th, 2016, 9:56 am

CathyCA wrote:Two of my favorite quotes from my trial in Superior Court this week:

"I don't have any problems spending money. It's budgeting that trips me up."

and

"I have all the documentation to prove this. I just didn't bring it with me to court."

=))

It never ceases to amaze me how many people have documentation on things but don't bother to bring it with them on the day of trial. Hello? When did you think the paperwork would become necessary? :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » February 20th, 2016, 6:56 pm

:duke: :( They played hard but couldn't hold on. I'm still very proud of our team.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 21st, 2016, 7:33 pm

Watching the massacre that is Wake Forest-Boston College.

The guy replacing Devin Thomas for WF has nearly out scored all of BC at the half.

Cory Alexander thinks he should continue to start even when Thomas comes back, the way MICKEY MANTLE did when Wally Pipp was well. :-o :-o

He even disagreed when his cohort said, "I think it was Lou Gehrig, the Iron Horse." :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 21st, 2016, 11:47 pm

lawgrad91 wrote: Cory Alexander thinks he should continue to start even when Thomas comes back, the way MICKEY MANTLE did when Wally Pipp was well. :-o :-o

He even disagreed when his cohort said, "I think it was Lou Gehrig, the Iron Horse." :9f:
I guess he's as right as Charles Shackleford was when he claimed to be amphibious! :ymdevil: :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 23rd, 2016, 11:19 am

Favorite shoplifter.jpg
Would there be any doubt a person dumb enough to tattoo THAT on his face would be dumb enough to lie to his lawyer?

He's back. Three counts of third offense drug distribution, and he hit the Trinity-one count cocaine, one count heroin, one count meth. And selling in front of his school-age kid. He told his lawyer and the judge at his bond hearing that he successfully completed probation and he had been living in Virginia since 2000 and had never been ordered to have any drug abuse counseling.

His current probation officer testified he had been in NC since June of 2014 (and had told the magistrate the same thing), she had a probation violation for not being in contact with her since June, 2014, and the only time they had been able to contact him was when the Juvenile Court sent him for drug abuse counseling when he failed a test in his custody hearing two months ago.

And to top it off, he has a new tattoo of a baby on the back of his neck. The baby is smoking a bowl. :obscene-smokingweed: :obscene-smokingjoint: :obscene-smokingsombrero: :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » February 23rd, 2016, 9:53 pm

You Need to get your book started!
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 24th, 2016, 12:27 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
Favorite shoplifter.jpg
Would there be any doubt a person dumb enough to tattoo THAT on his face would be dumb enough to lie to his lawyer?

He's back. Three counts of third offense drug distribution, and he hit the Trinity-one count cocaine, one count heroin, one count meth. And selling in front of his school-age kid. He told his lawyer and the judge at his bond hearing that he successfully completed probation and he had been living in Virginia since 2000 and had never been ordered to have any drug abuse counseling.

His current probation officer testified he had been in NC since June of 2014 (and had told the magistrate the same thing), she had a probation violation for not being in contact with her since June, 2014, and the only time they had been able to contact him was when the Juvenile Court sent him for drug abuse counseling when he failed a test in his custody hearing two months ago.

And to top it off, he has a new tattoo of a baby on the back of his neck. The baby is smoking a bowl. :obscene-smokingweed: :obscene-smokingjoint: :obscene-smokingsombrero: :9f:
He's a repeat offender here in the LTE, 2.0 isn't he?

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 24th, 2016, 12:48 pm

CathyCA wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:
Favorite shoplifter.jpg

He's a repeat offender here in the LTE, 2.0 isn't he?

Yes. He was shoplifting from the local Walmart last time. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukePA

Post by DukePA » February 24th, 2016, 2:45 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
Favorite shoplifter.jpg

All hail the "carolina way!" :9f: :9f: :9f:
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » February 24th, 2016, 10:14 pm

He's winning!

In his mind.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » February 25th, 2016, 5:53 am

Tiger blood, baby! :Hobbes:
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » February 28th, 2016, 4:17 pm

I helped someone move today. Thankfully, I did not have to watch that. Though I did hear the last 12 minutes or so on SiriusXM.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » February 28th, 2016, 4:56 pm

The bright spot of the afternoon was how the women's team had the tractors rolling today - they beat unc by 36. :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f:
Life is good!