:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by lawgrad91 » December 22nd, 2015, 6:28 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Good morning. ~O)
Ozzie, time to PW. You are in the LTE 2.0 thread, not the good morning one.
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 22nd, 2015, 6:29 am

YmoBeThere wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:Officially done with court for the year! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
I thought we had at least 1 game left in 2015?
:D

Two, I think.
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 22nd, 2015, 6:29 am

DukieInKansas wrote:Partway to PA.
Safe travels!!!!!
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » December 22nd, 2015, 8:22 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
Safe travels!!!!!
Thank you. Have a blessed Christmas.
Life is good!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 22nd, 2015, 9:48 am

DukieInKansas wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:
Safe travels!!!!!
Thank you. Have a blessed Christmas.
Thank you! Merry Christmas to you and yours! :ymhug:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » December 22nd, 2015, 11:39 am

Safe travels, DinK! Are you going for homemade pumpkin pie? Is the traffic terrific from Atlantic to Pacific? (I've been listening to too much Christmas music :D )
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 22nd, 2015, 1:53 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:We have an ensign in the family. Nephew Sam got his medical clearance and has been sworn in. **== :happy-bouncyblue:
Congratulations to Sam!

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 22nd, 2015, 1:55 pm

I really like it when I can see the wooden finish on my desk.

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » December 22nd, 2015, 6:07 pm

Tomorrow I will get a lot of cooking to do. We also will visit Dawn's brother and sister-in law. Craig has throat cancer and will have surgery. He will lose his voice box. Hopely, this will take care of it. Chemo did not work. We're all praying. :pray: :pray: :pray: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 22nd, 2015, 10:20 pm

Unless things change, it looks as though the job in St. Louis isn't going to be an option. The position they're planning to advertise is at the level I was when I left there, almost 4 years ago now. I cannot rule it out entirely, though, given the financial problems within our department. With that being said, I have at least one other option in play here. I'm going to really see where things stand on the other options after the holidays.

Tomorrow I travel to be with my family for the holidays, and I just received word that my mom is running a fever. We are fairly certain that she won't be with us much longer; she hasn't been eating well lately and has apparently lost even more weight since I saw her last over Thanksgiving. For those who don't know, with frontotemporal dementia you basically forget how to eat. She doesn't open her mouth well and has trouble swallowing as well. She hasn't been able to speak for about 3 years. We are all praying for mercy that her suffering will end soon.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 22nd, 2015, 10:42 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Unless things change, it looks as though the job in St. Louis isn't going to be an option. The position they're planning to advertise is at the level I was when I left there, almost 4 years ago now. I cannot rule it out entirely, though, given the financial problems within our department. With that being said, I have at least one other option in play here. I'm going to really see where things stand on the other options after the holidays.

Tomorrow I travel to be with my family for the holidays, and I just received word that my mom is running a fever. We are fairly certain that she won't be with us much longer; she hasn't been eating well lately and has apparently lost even more weight since I saw her last over Thanksgiving. For those who don't know, with frontotemporal dementia you basically forget how to eat. She doesn't open her mouth well and has trouble swallowing as well. She hasn't been able to speak for about 3 years. We are all praying for mercy that her suffering will end soon.
AD, be safe. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family at this difficult time, and with your job search. :ymhug:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukePA

Post by DukePA » December 22nd, 2015, 11:01 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Unless things change, it looks as though the job in St. Louis isn't going to be an option. The position they're planning to advertise is at the level I was when I left there, almost 4 years ago now. I cannot rule it out entirely, though, given the financial problems within our department. With that being said, I have at least one other option in play here. I'm going to really see where things stand on the other options after the holidays.

Much love and many hugs to you and your family. I've learned that life has a crazy way of working out despite the bottom falling out on many occasions. Hang in there and keep your conscience clear. ((( <3 )))
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » December 23rd, 2015, 1:41 am

AD, enjoy your time with the family. Prayers for peace and comfort for your Mom and all the family. :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard:
Life is good!
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » December 23rd, 2015, 6:27 am

AD - safe travels. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
VDB - sending thoughts and prayers for Craig and his medical team.
Safe travels to all my crazietalk friends who are travelling for the holidays.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » December 23rd, 2015, 7:32 am

Merry Christmas and happy and safe holidays to all my CTNers and their families!

:ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: to AD and her family.
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 23rd, 2015, 11:40 am

AD, I'm sending you and your family lots of love, hugs and prayers. :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

~ James Naismith
DukePA

Post by DukePA » December 23rd, 2015, 11:52 am

Big ass, cancer-kicking vibes needed for my sister's brother-in-law. He is in the OR at Duke as they try to remove a chemo-resistant tumor from his throat. He had a PET scan that did not show metastases. There is hope.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » December 23rd, 2015, 6:04 pm

Big Vibes, hugs and prayers for all of you & yours who are suffering. May they find peace and healing. :wizard: :ymhug: :pray:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: