Dear Carolina

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Re: Dear Carolina

Post by Lavabe » March 20th, 2011, 5:37 pm

colchar wrote:Is it just me or can this entire thread be summed up in four words: fuck you, you suck!
POTD!!
:)) :ymdevil: =)) :)) :ymdevil: =)) :)) :ymdevil: =))
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » March 20th, 2011, 5:37 pm

Jesus_hurley wrote:Ol' Roy wants as good of a hotel as Duke
UNC's hotel as assigned by the NCAA was the Hilton University but rumor is head coach Roy Williams refused to stay there because he wanted a hotel "as nice as or better than Duke's". Duke is staying at the Ritz-Carlton.
:9f: :9f:
:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :9f:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
robertduke32
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by robertduke32 » March 20th, 2011, 9:30 pm

Yeah, that was pathetic. How about get a higher seed? Win something? Deserve it? :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

:9f: :9f: :9f: :9f:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 20th, 2011, 11:27 pm

Your fans are uneducated and boring. They need to watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iVKPUNoeI4
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » March 21st, 2011, 12:41 pm

devildeac wrote:Your fans are uneducated and boring. They need to watch this:

Bwahahaha!!!! Never gets old :)
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » March 21st, 2011, 6:04 pm

And, if Washington hadn't rolled over like Fido for you yesterday, you wouldn't have to worry about a hotel for quite some time.
:9f:

An extra half-second or a goaltending call would have helped the cause, too.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
DukePA

Post by DukePA » March 21st, 2011, 10:25 pm

DukePA wrote:

One of the people I grew up with put "go heels. Duke sucks" as his facebook status. I couldn't resist. I responded, "Y'all wish we sucked!" He goes on little rant about how much we suck and how it sucks for me although he loves me, yada, yada, yada,

I posted the above link and he responded, "okay, Duke subjectively sucks." I had to crack up then tell him that carolina still needs to go to hell!
robertduke32

Post by robertduke32 » March 22nd, 2011, 10:47 am

DukePA wrote:
DukePA wrote:

One of the people I grew up with put "go heels. Duke sucks" as his facebook status. I couldn't resist. I responded, "Y'all wish we sucked!" He goes on little rant about how much we suck and how it sucks for me although he loves me, yada, yada, yada,

I posted the above link and he responded, "okay, Duke subjectively sucks." I had to crack up then tell him that carolina still needs to go to hell!
Way to go!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 22nd, 2011, 1:10 pm

DukePA wrote:
DukePA wrote:

At that point, I would have probably told him the last ~15 seconds were specifically there for him. :9f: (Along with the quote, "you are a complete dipshit." I think I have that particular line correct :9f: .)
Last edited by devildeac on March 22nd, 2011, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 22nd, 2011, 1:18 pm

devildeac wrote:At that point, I would have probably told him the last ~15 seconds was specifically there for him. :9f: (Along with the quote, "you are a complete dipshit." I think I have that particular line correct :9f: .)
=)) =))
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » March 22nd, 2011, 9:39 pm

kuraliner can go to Hell. Subjectively or not. :9f:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
Jesus_hurley
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Jesus_hurley » March 29th, 2011, 11:04 am

Larry Drew II transferred to UCLA. He will join the Where twins there and have 1 year of eligibility left.

I hope they play unc-ch when he's eligible and UCLA wins - with an LDII assist to a where for the winning basket
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » March 29th, 2011, 12:34 pm

Jesus_hurley wrote:Larry Drew II transferred to UCLA. He will join the Where twins there and have 1 year of eligibility left.

I hope they play unc-ch when he's eligible and UCLA wins - with an LDII assist to a where for the winning basket
And that they play in the NIT.
Life is good!
Jesus_hurley

Post by Jesus_hurley » March 29th, 2011, 10:50 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:
Jesus_hurley wrote:Larry Drew II transferred to UCLA. He will join the Where twins there and have 1 year of eligibility left.

And that they play in the NIT.
How about a first round matchup in the CBI? :D

robertduke32

Post by robertduke32 » March 30th, 2011, 11:46 am

Better yet, LD II goes "Gillooly" on the Tar Holes with a blow torch and a pipe wrench, ending 2-3 starters season with knee injuries....one can wish =))
Bob Green

Post by Bob Green » July 15th, 2011, 8:51 pm

Rumors are starting to circulate that Leslie McDonald tore his ACL at the NC Pro-Am last night.

First and foremost, I absolutely hate it when an athlete is injured so I wish McDonald a speedy and full recovery. Now that I have the mature response out of the way, what a break for Carolina. Everyone knows Roy Williams has to play a deep, deep rotation...the deeper the better...so the Tar Heels can run, run, run! Therefore, nothing contributes more to building chemistry between the core players than having less players to rotate due to an injury or two. Roy can't control his rotation but an injured player or two controls the rotation for him. P.J. Hairston sees more minutes at shooting guard due to this injury to McDonald.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 16th, 2011, 11:24 am

Bob Green wrote:Rumors are starting to circulate that Leslie McDonald tore his ACL at the NC Pro-Am last night.

First and foremost, I absolutely hate it when an athlete is injured so I wish McDonald a speedy and full recovery. Now that I have the mature response out of the way, what a break for Carolina. Everyone knows Roy Williams has to play a deep, deep rotation...the deeper the better...so the Tar Heels can run, run, run! Therefore, nothing contributes more to building chemistry between the core players than having less players to rotate due to an injury or two. Roy can't control his rotation but an injured player or two controls the rotation for him. P.J. Hairston sees more minutes at shooting guard due to this injury to McDonald.
I hate seeing players injured, even if it's a hole. Best wishes for a complete recovery for McDonald.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
robertduke32

Post by robertduke32 » July 19th, 2011, 4:22 pm

Bob Green wrote:Rumors are starting to circulate that Leslie McDonald tore his ACL at the NC Pro-Am last night.

Never want to see anyone truly hurt, but I agree that this lets Roy off the hook a bit as far as cohesion of players, chemistry and keeping everyone happy with playing time. That still could rear its' ugly head but not as much as was possible with LMcD in the mix.