LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

windsor
PWing School Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by windsor » April 8th, 2014, 3:31 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:
windsor wrote:Being well educate in the world of Lemurs, I knew what an aye aye was....but still, this is freaking hysterical..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHs5POy8-8Y
=)) =)) =))

Especially liked the comments about the middle finger and frat parties at the end.
kitten bitten by vampire...
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 9th, 2014, 11:37 am

I'm reading through sentencing reports for this afternoon and came across this gem in a drug distribution case.

"I was found guilty by association and not participating in the crime itself. On the days in question, I would visit an associate by the name of (Miss W). I had noCARNAL KNOWLEDGE that the individuals at this particular residence were engaging in criminal activities at the time."

:9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » April 9th, 2014, 12:20 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:I'm reading through sentencing reports for this afternoon and came across this gem in a drug distribution case.

"I was found guilty by association and not participating in the crime itself. On the days in question, I would visit an associate by the name of (Miss W). I had noCARNAL KNOWLEDGE that the individuals at this particular residence were engaging in criminal activities at the time."

You just couldn't make this stuff up!!! =)) Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 9th, 2014, 12:54 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:I'm reading through sentencing reports for this afternoon and came across this gem in a drug distribution case.

Is that a PC translation of "he didn't f-ing know"? :D
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 9th, 2014, 3:53 pm

I'm sitting in the airport, waiting to board a flight to Las Vegas. From there I go to Houston, arriving at 11:00 p.m. Should make for a fun drive home. :9f:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 9th, 2014, 3:55 pm

Before embarking on my current trip, I purchased a new iPad Air. I bought one of those cool cases with a built-in keyboard. It's like traveling with a mini computer. Works great for PWing, updating my FB status, and checking work email.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 9th, 2014, 3:57 pm

While putting the finishing touches on my poster, I discovered that I have some novel findings in my data. I did a lit search and loaded a slew of papers on my iPad before leaving work on Friday. Hopefully I'll get to publish it. I have no way of knowing if it interferes with what BarMinion has included in her paper. Besides, Road Runner hung a copy of my poster on the bulletin board outside her office. I'm sure it was for Bar Minion's benefit. If my analysis wasn't in her paper, I'm sure she'll find a way to steal it now. :9f:
-- Albert Einstein
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 9th, 2014, 4:01 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Before embarking on my current trip, I purchased a new iPad Air. I bought one of those cool cases with a built-in keyboard. It's like traveling with a mini computer. Works great for PWing, updating my FB status, and checking work email.
I know, right. I love my iPad Air and keyboard case. I took copious amounts of notes at a meeting in January, and will do so later this month at another meeting. :-* :-* :-* :-*
I worship the Blue Devil!
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 9th, 2014, 4:14 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:Before embarking on my current trip, I purchased a new iPad Air. I bought one of those cool cases with a built-in keyboard. It's like traveling with a mini computer. Works great for PWing, updating my FB status, and checking work email.
I know, right. I love my iPad Air and keyboard case. I took copious amounts of notes at a meeting in January, and will do so later this month at another meeting. :-* :-* :-* :-*
True that! If not for the fact that I needed my computer for the stats class I took at the conference, I would've left the computer at home and not missed it at all.
-- Albert Einstein
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 9th, 2014, 5:06 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:
True that! If not for the fact that I needed my computer for the stats class I took at the conference, I would've left the computer at home and not missed it at all.
Just realized I posted kissie faces, I meant to post smiley faces. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I will take my computer with me to my next conference, partly because I will be writing my last paper for this class while I am at the conference - in between meetings and at night. I just can't live without my computer, I might need an intervention.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 9th, 2014, 5:33 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
Cool. I have an ipad air, but my keyboard is separate. I noticed on amazon that there are a bunch of different versions with attached keyboard. Which one do y'all like?
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 9th, 2014, 6:57 pm

bjornolf wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:
Cool. I have an ipad air, but my keyboard is separate. I noticed on amazon that there are a bunch of different versions with attached keyboard. Which one do y'all like?
I have a logitech case/keyboard. However, one of my clips chipped but it still holds my iPad in place. There is a magnetic strip above the keyboard that keeps the iPad in place while you type.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » April 9th, 2014, 7:48 pm

I have the same one. Great minds think alike!
-- Albert Einstein
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » April 10th, 2014, 2:24 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:

That is rich! This should be dialogue in our screenplay, LG!

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 10th, 2014, 2:26 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:

I am sure this is exactly the same thing! :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » April 10th, 2014, 3:14 pm

:doh: Bless his heart. =)) Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » April 11th, 2014, 9:57 pm

I need to post more.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 11th, 2014, 10:01 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:I need to post more.
Promises, promises. :D
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 11th, 2014, 10:09 pm

A big day for Duke sports. MLAX clinched the ACC regular season title with a 17-15 win at UVA. (In the Warrior LAX poll, there are six-yes, six-ACC teams in the top 10.) And baseball beat NC State. :duke: :happy-bouncyblue: ^:)^ \:d/ :-BD :ymapplause: :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » April 12th, 2014, 12:01 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:I need to post more.
Promises, promises. :D
Fleetwood Mac song?