LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by devildeac » April 5th, 2014, 10:46 am

awhom111 wrote:At best only Windsor and ArkieDukie might understand this, but is -3100 enough for France?
Debit from your accounts for a travel budget?
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » April 5th, 2014, 11:50 am

Lavabe wrote:Looks like Wake may have an interesting coach next year. According to ESPN, Danny Manning is the new coach.
Wake Forest made a good choice! I still think Wake made a bad decision when they let Dino go, because the program has spiraled since. Danny Manning is from Greensboro and attended High School there.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 5th, 2014, 9:54 pm

Christian is now in a regular room at the hospital. I have texted it haven't heard back from him. Assuming I get out of my doctor's appointment Monday at a reasonable time, I will go see him.
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » April 5th, 2014, 10:13 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Christian is now in a regular room at the hospital. I have texted it haven't heard back from him. Assuming I get out of my doctor's appointment Monday at a reasonable time, I will go see him.
Good to hear.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » April 5th, 2014, 11:14 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Christian is now in a regular room at the hospital. I have texted it haven't heard back from him. Assuming I get out of my doctor's appointment Monday at a reasonable time, I will go see him.
Christian is blessed to have you as a friend, LG.

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 6th, 2014, 6:43 am

Awesome! More :ymhug: :wizard: :YMPRAY:
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » April 6th, 2014, 11:54 am

I was hoping that Wisconsin would make it to the final game. :(
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » April 6th, 2014, 9:37 pm

bjornolf wrote:
I know this is a relief to all of you. Still vibing, though. Keep us posted. :ymhug:
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » April 7th, 2014, 12:45 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
bjornolf wrote:
I know this is a relief to all of you. Still vibing, though. Keep us posted. :ymhug:
Love, Ima
What they said! Lifted Christian in prayer in church this am. Let him know he has a lot of Methodists in Kansas praying for him.
Life is good!
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » April 7th, 2014, 9:13 am

This is good news! :ymhug: :wizard: :YMPRAY:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » April 7th, 2014, 1:29 pm

Best baby gift I've ever given! Promoting future Blue Devils! Plus she's just too darned cute! :happy-bouncyblue:
image.jpg
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 7th, 2014, 2:12 pm

IowaDevil wrote:Best baby gift I've ever given! Promoting future Blue Devils! Plus she's just too darned cute! :happy-bouncyblue:
image.jpg
Need to submit that to the "Duke Fan of the Week" contest on Facebook. Babies win 99.9% of the time. :duke:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » April 7th, 2014, 3:28 pm

IowaDevil wrote:Best baby gift I've ever given! Promoting future Blue Devils! Plus she's just too darned cute! :happy-bouncyblue:
image.jpg
Precious!

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » April 7th, 2014, 3:28 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
image.jpg
Need to submit that to the "Duke Fan of the Week" contest on Facebook. Babies win 99.9% of the time. :duke:
QFE

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 7th, 2014, 3:48 pm

image.jpg
Adorable! :happy-bouncyblue: ^:)^
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » April 7th, 2014, 5:20 pm

image.jpg
What a cute :duke: .She is so pretty. :duke:
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » April 7th, 2014, 9:41 pm

image.jpg

What a lucky little girl! Getting a great start on the proper wardrobe.
Life is good!
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » April 7th, 2014, 10:19 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
image.jpg
Entered! Watch out world! Thanks for the heads up on that one! :happy-bouncyblue:
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 8th, 2014, 2:11 pm

Being well educate in the world of Lemurs, I knew what an aye aye was....but still, this is freaking hysterical..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHs5POy8-8Y
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » April 8th, 2014, 3:02 pm

windsor wrote:Being well educate in the world of Lemurs, I knew what an aye aye was....but still, this is freaking hysterical..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHs5POy8-8Y
=)) =)) =))

Especially liked the comments about the middle finger and frat parties at the end.
Life is good!