LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by Lavabe » March 7th, 2014, 9:42 am

I can still like them every minute.
They are not automatic. They are still growing up They have three all-academic ACC players on the team.
And more importantly,...
I didn't wash the dishes that night.
#-o
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » March 7th, 2014, 10:53 am

Lavabe wrote:I can still like them every minute.
They are not automatic. They are still growing up They have three all-academic ACC players on the team.
And more importantly,...
I didn't wash the dishes that night.
#-o
Saturday EVERYONE is sending you dishes to wash so you don't run out! Best not make any other plans, you are going to be very busy! :)
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 7th, 2014, 1:50 pm

This morning, our judge sent one defendant out in the hall to tuck in his shirt, but he didn't say a word to the defendant who wore her fuzzy bedroom slippers to court.

Those slippers looked warm and comfy. :confusion-shrug:

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » March 7th, 2014, 2:35 pm

Gratuitous mid-day post...
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » March 7th, 2014, 2:45 pm

Blue Devil Club was good today. Missing several members due to the weather :(

Wojo was suppose to be the Speaker, but due to extra practices on Thursday and Friday, Jon Scheyer filled in! Jon was great!!!! Still looks like he could be in college, with his youthful face!!!!!

It is hard to beleive that Today was the last day of our Blue Devil Club luncheons for this academic year. Wow, end of August - beginning of March has flown by!
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » March 7th, 2014, 10:29 pm

Sigh.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 7th, 2014, 10:43 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:Sigh.
What's the matter, Ymo? :wizard:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 8th, 2014, 11:42 am

What a mess. Our power went out yesterday at five am. It is not expected to come back on before tomorrow or Monday. We have a propane heater and using a generator to charge the refrigerator and freezers. The big one would not start. X( I'm at Dana's now. The shower will feel good. I'm also going to let the pc fully charge so I can use pda.net with my phone modem. It will last for a while. We are going to the game tonight. Here's hoping!! GTHC!!!

:9f: :9f:
DukePA

Post by DukePA » March 8th, 2014, 12:57 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:What a mess. Our power went out yesterday at five am. It is not expected to come back on before tomorrow or Monday. We have a propane heater and using a generator to charge the refrigerator and freezers. The big one would not start. X( I'm at Dana's now. The shower will feel good. I'm also going to let the pc fully charge so I can use pda.net with my phone modem. It will last for a while. We are going to the game tonight. Here's hoping!! GTHC!!!

:9f: :9f:
I hate ice storms. Stay warm on the fires of Carolina going to HELL!!!
:9f: :9f: :9f:
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » March 8th, 2014, 5:52 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:Sigh.
What's the matter, Ymo? :wizard:
Anticipation is making we wait. Not much longer now though.

Hope things are going better now for you VDB.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 8th, 2014, 8:18 pm

Has everyone taken their medication tonight?
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DukePA

Post by DukePA » March 9th, 2014, 12:36 am

devildeac wrote:Has everyone taken their medication tonight?
Hell yes!!!! GTHC!!!!!
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » March 9th, 2014, 11:35 am

devildeac wrote:Has everyone taken their medication tonight?
My dishes are now clean and put away.
:D
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 9th, 2014, 2:11 pm

They can still go to hell.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » March 9th, 2014, 3:14 pm

Watched the second half twice this morning. Didn't watch last night, as I was over come with 'stomach issues'. This Parker kid may be OK.

In other news Myles Turner siting in the stands taking a Selfie with the crazies can't be a bad recruiting sign.

:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Native
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by Native » March 10th, 2014, 5:57 pm

windsor wrote:In other news Myles Turner siting in the stands taking a Selfie with the crazies can't be a bad recruiting sign.
He, Kennard, and Jeter were awesome. Apparently, Kennard told a buddy of mine at Shooters after the game that Duke is "definitely his #1" at the moment. Was very excited.

I can't disclose my sources, but apparently Jeter was very taken with Duke and is one of the hardest-working kids my guy's ever seen. Said he came over for a workout with a few of the team managers — but not coaches, per NCAA rules — and stayed, like, two hours after the workout was supposed to be over to get more shots up. Jeter was also very present in K-Ville prior to tip with Justise and Jahlil and took it all in.

I'm hearing less on Turner — my impression is that he likes Duke but doesn't want to conflict with Okafor and wants to stay closer to home. Can't fault him for that — he was certainly a very cool guy. Will be a big fan of his no matter where he ends up.

Of course, having them all come over and sit with us was really cool. They had a great time and were really getting into the game, yelling and screaming with the rest of us.

:9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 10th, 2014, 9:35 pm

Poor Western Carolina and Wofford. Stuck with Karl Hess as a ref for their final. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » March 10th, 2014, 10:29 pm

Guess what Kentucky school is in March Madness this year? Hint: they are not coached by a used car salesman. :D
Should be nice on campus next week.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 10th, 2014, 10:42 pm

devildeac wrote:They can still go to hell.
And I still despise them.

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 10th, 2014, 10:44 pm

Native wrote:
windsor wrote:In other news Myles Turner siting in the stands taking a Selfie with the crazies can't be a bad recruiting sign.
He, Kennard, and Jeter were awesome. Apparently, Kennard told a buddy of mine at Shooters after the game that Duke is "definitely his #1" at the moment. Was very excited.

I can't disclose my sources, but apparently Jeter was very taken with Duke and is one of the hardest-working kids my guy's ever seen. Said he came over for a workout with a few of the team managers — but not coaches, per NCAA rules — and stayed, like, two hours after the workout was supposed to be over to get more shots up. Jeter was also very present in K-Ville prior to tip with Justise and Jahlil and took it all in.

I'm hearing less on Turner — my impression is that he likes Duke but doesn't want to conflict with Okafor and wants to stay closer to home. Can't fault him for that — he was certainly a very cool guy. Will be a big fan of his no matter where he ends up.

Of course, having them all come over and sit with us was really cool. They had a great time and were really getting into the game, yelling and screaming with the rest of us.

:9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f:
That is so much fun that the recruits want to be part of the Crazies.

~ James Naismith