Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by CathyCA » July 29th, 2013, 9:55 am

Gratuitous LTE 2.0 post.

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 29th, 2013, 11:40 am

CathyCA wrote:Gratuitous LTE 2.0 post.

:9f:
I like it! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:

:9f: :9f: :9f:
Life is good!
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » July 29th, 2013, 11:59 am

Enjoying second day of rejuvenation at Chez Devildeac East (Maison Devildeac-sur-la-Mer). Many thanks to the master of the beer thread! ^:)^
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 29th, 2013, 6:53 pm

DD,

I tried to zpork you OY but apparently I haven't shared the love enough. Unlike PJ Hairston's girlfriend. (ooh, did I say that? :ymblushing: )

I won't let my inability to zpork you stop me from PW'ing, at least. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 29th, 2013, 7:02 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:DD,

I tried to zpork you OY but apparently I haven't shared the love enough. Unlike PJ Hairston's girlfriend. (ooh, did I say that? :ymblushing: )

CB&B, I tried to zpork you too, with the same results. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 29th, 2013, 7:20 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:

I'm feeling left out, lawgrad... :-o :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 29th, 2013, 8:24 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

I went to the gym, and now I am back and you are zporked, Ozzie! Must share the love with my favorite paradigm of optimism! :duke: :duke: :duke: :9f: :9f: :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 29th, 2013, 9:11 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

Zpork whore!

:)) :))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 29th, 2013, 10:34 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
I went to the gym, and now I am back and you are zporked, Ozzie! Must share the love with my favorite paradigm of optimism! :duke: :duke: :duke: :9f: :9f: :9f:
Thanks! I'm up to 888 points. Only need 12 more for my 8th zpork! Where is that CB&B guy? DD and you just got me. :D :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 30th, 2013, 9:36 am

Our grandson, Kyle, as many of you know, has a prosthetic leg. His insurance will not pay for a new one for over 2 years. He works part time teaching gymnastics, that's where it happened, jumping on a trampoline. He is in the process of filling worksmans comp. One paragraph said wc would pick up AFTER his insurance. I don't believe that's the way wc works. It also states, it will be their option to decide what is eligible. We don't see how he could sign this. He knows he might have to go to an wc attorney but doesn't want too at this point. Kyle is going back to school this fall and is very frugal. Any advice?
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 30th, 2013, 7:10 pm

Virginia is a mandatory arrest state for domestic violence. If an officer sees injury to someone in a domestic relationship, the officer has to charge if he can determine the predominant aggressor.

One of Henry County's finest got a call to a home for a domestic violence complaint. He arrives to find the husband, sporting a fat lip, and the man's uninjured wife. He asks the man what happened.

The man says, "My wife and I were having an argument. It was bedtime, so I got into bed and patted her side of the bed and said, 'Come fuck me and make it all better.' She hit me in the face."

The case never got heard in court. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 30th, 2013, 8:04 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Virginia is a mandatory arrest state for domestic violence. If an officer sees injury to someone in a domestic relationship, the officer has to charge if he can determine the predominant aggressor.

One of Henry County's finest got a call to a home for a domestic violence complaint. He arrives to find the husband, sporting a fat lip, and the man's uninjured wife. He asks the man what happened.

The man says, "My wife and I were having an argument. It was bedtime, so I got into bed and patted her side of the bed and said, 'Come fuck me and make it all better.' She hit me in the face."

:)) :)) :)) ( I beat Ozzie to it. I took a lesson from DD :D)
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 30th, 2013, 8:06 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:Our grandson, Kyle, as many of you know, has a prosthetic leg. His insurance will not pay for a new one for over 2 years. He works part time teaching gymnastics, that's where it happened, jumping on a trampoline. He is in the process of filling worksmans comp. One paragraph said wc would pick up AFTER his insurance. I don't believe that's the way wc works. It also states, it will be their option to decide what is eligible. We don't see how he could sign this. He knows he might have to go to an wc attorney but doesn't want too at this point. Kyle is going back to school this fall and is very frugal. Any advice?
As it turns out, the boss thought he had wc but does not. Hopefully, his liability insurance will cover. :(
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » July 30th, 2013, 8:49 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:Virginia is a mandatory arrest state for domestic violence. If an officer sees injury to someone in a domestic relationship, the officer has to charge if he can determine the predominant aggressor.

=((
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 30th, 2013, 9:27 pm

bjornolf wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:

=((
Btw, the couple is back together. I hope he is getting some sensitivity training and she is getting anger management.
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 30th, 2013, 9:28 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:Our grandson, Kyle, as many of you know, has a prosthetic leg. His insurance will not pay for a new one for over 2 years. He works part time teaching gymnastics, that's where it happened, jumping on a trampoline. He is in the process of filling worksmans comp. One paragraph said wc would pick up AFTER his insurance. I don't believe that's the way wc works. It also states, it will be their option to decide what is eligible. We don't see how he could sign this. He knows he might have to go to an wc attorney but doesn't want too at this point. Kyle is going back to school this fall and is very frugal. Any advice?
As it turns out, the boss thought he had wc but does not. Hopefully, his liability insurance will cover. :(
Oh boy. This isn't my field of expertise. All I can do is send vibes and prayers and good wishes.

Kyle is a fine young man.
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 30th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Thanks, LG. It will all work out. Good night. :ymhug:
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » July 30th, 2013, 11:07 pm

Legacy Lady, ILJ, and I go on the Duke college admission tour Wednesday morning 9AM. We'll see what happens.
:duke:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 30th, 2013, 11:54 pm

Lavabe wrote:Legacy Lady, ILJ, and I go on the Duke college admission tour Wednesday morning 9AM. We'll see what happens.
:duke:
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 31st, 2013, 12:04 am

Today's installment of "As the Bunsen Burns"

MacGyver, BarMinion, and Brilliant Graduate Student were doing some routine maintenance on one of the instruments, when who should happen into the room but Wile E. Coyote. He immediately wandered over to see what they were doing and started telling all he knew about what they were doing and how they should be doing it. No big surprise: he had no clue. As an added bonus, he told MacGyver, "You shouldn't be taking that apart. I would NEVER do what you're doing. I would call the service engineer." (Now, keep in mind this is routine maintenance that you're expected to do. Dumbass.) MacGyver's response to Wile E. Coyote was, "Well, I'm not you." =)) =)) =))

Someday very, very soon, MacGyver is going to kick Wile E. Coyote's butt up between his shoulder blades. I so want to be there to see it. :ymdevil:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein