Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by lawgrad91 » July 15th, 2013, 9:16 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:Fashion tip (and ChipSlate, you missed this guy):

When going to court, the better fashion option is to leave the "if you see the police, warn a brother" t-shirt in the closet or the pile on the floor. :9f:
L-)

=)) =)) =))
I'll second what CathyCA said. :9f:

Maybe someone should find one of these for PJ Hairston? It would make quite a fashion statement for his upcoming court date. :ymdevil: :9f:
Would it be an impermissible benefit if I bought him a shirt like that? I'm clearly no booster of the sheep. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » July 16th, 2013, 8:59 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:Jenny McCarthy will be filling one of the open slots on the Daytime Talk show, The View.......... just announced.

Done deal: Jenny McCarthy is joining The View.

The comedian-actress will fill one of the open slots on ABC’s popular daytime talk show this fall.

Longtime The View fans already have some sense of what she’s like on the panel. McCarthy, has made 17 previous appearances on the show, including eight as a guest co-host. For months the media has speculated that McCarthy is likely to fill a vacancy on the show.

The View saw the departure of longtime co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck last week to Fox News, while Joy Behar will leave next month. Founding co-host Barbara Walters has announced she will leave the show next summer, but will remain on the show as a producer.
There are two things I can't stand to watch/listen to. One is that pack of women all arguing and yelling over each other at the same time and the other is the radio sport/talk shows where the guys yell the same things over and over into the mike incessantly. Why does everybody have to YELLLLLLL!? Most of their opinions aren't worth the price of a cup of coffee anyway, bless their egocentric hearts.
Love, Ima
I'm with you ladies. I never watch those shows.

I don't either. I actually watch Zero daytime TV and very little broadcast TV in general...Big Bang and two NCIS shows and CSI and that is pretty much it.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » July 16th, 2013, 11:55 am

I am 14 kinds of OVER hearing about Kate/Williams little bundle of royalty.

Royalty ran its course a couple hundred years ago...enough already.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 16th, 2013, 2:45 pm

windsor wrote:I am 14 kinds of OVER hearing about Kate/Williams little bundle of royalty.

Just wait until he/she is actually born! You'll want to vomit. ~X( :doh: :hand:

My mate got all kinds of excited this morning when NBC said "Surprise! It's twins!" Of course, they were teasing about the twin pandas born in Atlanta... :p :doh: :Boo:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » July 16th, 2013, 4:34 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
windsor wrote:I am 14 kinds of OVER hearing about Kate/Williams little bundle of royalty.

My mate got all kinds of excited this morning when NBC said "Surprise! It's twins!" Of course, they were teasing about the twin pandas born in Atlanta... :p :doh: :Boo:

Yes, I know. I fail to see the fascination.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 16th, 2013, 8:08 pm

windsor wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:

Yes, I know. I fail to see the fascination.
Spoken like true Americans.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm interested in royalty only in a historical context.

I saw Prince Charles in Williamsburg when he was on a tour and my church youth group was biking the Colonial Parkway. Bless his heart, he got beat with an ugly stick. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 16th, 2013, 8:33 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm interested in royalty only in a historical context.

I saw Prince Charles in Williamsburg when he was on a tour and my church youth group was biking the Colonial Parkway. Bless his heart, he got beat with an ugly stick. :9f:
Only the ugly stick? I thought the entire ugly tree fell on him (and his sister, Princess Mr. Ed, too). :joking:

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 16th, 2013, 8:58 pm

CathyCA wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

Only the ugly stick? I thought the entire ugly tree fell on him (and his sister, Princess Mr. Ed, too). :joking:

Well, now that you mention it.... :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 17th, 2013, 12:07 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

Well, now that you mention it.... :9f:
Should these posts be moved? Perhaps here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3419&p=139643&hilit=snark#p139643

Wait - this is CTN. They should just be duplicated there.
Life is good!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » July 17th, 2013, 3:31 pm

One of my co-workers had a small problem today - I gave her a simple solution as soon as she described the problem...she gave me a 'well DUH why couldn't I think of that' look and then told me "Loni, you think in solutions all the time". I thought that was odd...and when speaking to Mr. Windsor I told him...and he thought it was a prefect description of my rather odd brain function. I think I like it. I will certainly use it in a job interview at some point I am sure.

I am geek...hear me roar.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 17th, 2013, 3:52 pm

windsor wrote:One of my co-workers had a small problem today - I gave her a simple solution as soon as she described the problem...she gave me a 'well DUH why couldn't I think of that' look and then told me "Loni, you think in solutions all the time". I thought that was odd...and when speaking to Mr. Windsor I told him...and he thought it was a prefect description of my rather odd brain function. I think I like it. I will certainly use it in a job interview at some point I am sure.

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 17th, 2013, 5:07 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:I'm stuck with 1 new message in my Inbox.

And now I have one. But I have read all my messages.
Life is good!
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » July 17th, 2013, 5:07 pm

At least, I have read all the ones I can see.
Life is good!
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » July 17th, 2013, 7:31 pm

windsor wrote:One of my co-workers had a small problem today - I gave her a simple solution as soon as she described the problem...she gave me a 'well DUH why couldn't I think of that' look and then told me "Loni, you think in solutions all the time". I thought that was odd...and when speaking to Mr. Windsor I told him...and he thought it was a prefect description of my rather odd brain function. I think I like it. I will certainly use it in a job interview at some point I am sure.

:-BD :-BD ^:)^ ^:)^
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 17th, 2013, 10:27 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
What she said! B-) :-B B-) :D
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 18th, 2013, 12:49 pm

Stalled. No posts for several days.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » July 18th, 2013, 12:54 pm

devildeac wrote:Stalled. No posts for several days.

But you are living as a new message in my in box. Thanks again for the info.
Life is good!
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 18th, 2013, 5:01 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:

Good. Another thing to check off my bucket list: living as a new message in an internet bulletin board PM box :twitch: .

You're still welcome.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » July 18th, 2013, 5:17 pm

devildeac wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:

Good. Another thing to check off my bucket list: living as a new message in an internet bulletin board PM box :twitch: .

You're still welcome.

I am almost afraid to ask what else is on that bucket list....
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 18th, 2013, 6:30 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:At least, I have read all the ones I can see.
Me too.