Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 5th, 2013, 12:06 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
Favorite shoplifter.jpg
I think I'm safe in publishing his picture now. Yes, the tattoo on his cheek is what it appears to be.

No, the Slates do not represent him. Probably a good thing. :9f:
What have I missed? Who is this dude?
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 5th, 2013, 4:40 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:
Favorite shoplifter.jpg
I think I'm safe in publishing his picture now. Yes, the tattoo on his cheek is what it appears to be.

What have I missed? Who is this dude?
Love, Ima
He's a shoplifter whose case crossed my desk some time back. We didn't pick him up until recently, so I didn't feel like I could post his picture until we did since the Sheriff's Office didn't post one for the public.

That slight blur on his cheek is a permanent tattoo of a faded blue nc. What a dumbass. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 5th, 2013, 4:52 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
Favorite shoplifter.jpg

Oh, I so want to find his official mugshot and add it to my Pinterest board entitled "Favorite Mugshots."

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 5th, 2013, 6:04 pm

CathyCA wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:
Favorite shoplifter.jpg

Oh, I so want to find his official mugshot and add it to my Pinterest board entitled "Favorite Mugshots."

I hope the official mugshsot shows that official tattoo. Surely the side view will. =))
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » June 5th, 2013, 9:15 pm

IowaDevil wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:It's been a crazy couple of weeks for me. We're preparing to attend a big professional meeting, and I had do get data analysis done for 3 presentations. I worked the last 2 weekends and leave on Friday for a marathon trip to the conference, which will be held in Minneapolis, MN. Stopping in St. Louis on the way back in order to make arrangements for leasing my condo. Will also have to visit Ted Drewe's while I'm in town. It's a moral imperative. Also planning to visit my favorite Mediterranean place for a gyro, and I want to go to the MoBot. Other plans are up in the air.
And we are in Houston this weekend with a very likely trip to Galveston for a bit of fresh shrimp! Meet you next trip! :( You have a great trip! :ymhug:
Drat it! So sorry I'm going to miss you. Enjoy your visit! :9f:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » June 5th, 2013, 11:01 pm

Sometimes the world is just wrong, wrong, wrong...
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 5th, 2013, 11:04 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:
Favorite shoplifter.jpg

I hope the official mugshsot shows that official tattoo. Surely the side view will. =))
Love, Ima
The previous mugshot pictures of him didn't have the tat. That is why I wasn't sure it was permanent, until I saw him in court today. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 5th, 2013, 11:45 pm

Gray and misty day in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area today. 3 days of helping my nephew and his wife settle into their new home - heading home in the morning. Looking forward to a travel day with one of my sisters. Hoping for nice weather and a few giggles on the way south.
Life is good!
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » June 6th, 2013, 12:23 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
Favorite shoplifter.jpg

Some folks just ooze stupid don't they? =)) =))
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 6th, 2013, 3:27 pm

WTH? Why don't we have any CTN representatives at this?

http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelindex=2 ... 47fa4d3374
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 6th, 2013, 3:29 pm

For those who have no breakfast plans for tomorrow:

http://money.msn.com/saving-money-tips/ ... 1de33c97e8
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 6th, 2013, 3:32 pm

Every day I check the bookings from the local detention center.

Guess what I learned today? My landscaper or mow-blow-n-go guy is a convicted felon, in possession of a firearm, some mj and paraphernalia.

I'm wondering whether he'll be able to make bail in time to do my yard work this week.

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 6th, 2013, 4:08 pm

CathyCA wrote:Every day I check the bookings from the local detention center.

Guess what I learned today? My landscaper or mow-blow-n-go guy is a convicted felon, in possession of a firearm, some mj and paraphernalia.

I'm wondering whether he'll be able to make bail in time to do my yard work this week.

What will your weather be like the rest of the week? In the varnish zone, I think a felon with a firearm would serve his entire sentence before it would be dry enough to do yard work. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 6th, 2013, 4:17 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:Every day I check the bookings from the local detention center.

What will your weather be like the rest of the week? In the varnish zone, I think a felon with a firearm would serve his entire sentence before it would be dry enough to do yard work. :9f:
Under normal circumstances, he would have his crew mowing and blowing this afternoon in anticipation of tomorrow's bad weather.

But you're probably right. He'll serve his entire sentence, and I'll see him sometime next week. I'm expecting that he'll present me with a rather large invoice in order to raise the funds to pay his legal fees.

~ James Naismith
Bob Green

Post by Bob Green » June 6th, 2013, 5:47 pm

I condemn P.J. Hairston to the depths of hell for these serious crimes because I've never smoked pot, never been arrested for it and never been locked up in the North Chicago City Jail...uh, wait a second, okay nevermind...
Bob Green

Post by Bob Green » June 6th, 2013, 5:51 pm

Bob Green wrote:I condemn P.J. Hairston to the depths of hell for these serious crimes because I've never smoked pot, never been arrested for it and never been locked up in the North Chicago City Jail...uh, wait a second, okay nevermind...
So I posted that in the wrong thread but seeing as it's the LTE thread I think it is okay.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 6th, 2013, 6:31 pm

Bob Green wrote:I condemn P.J. Hairston to the depths of hell for these serious crimes because I've never smoked pot, never been arrested for it and never been locked up in the North Chicago City Jail...uh, wait a second, okay nevermind...
=)) =)) =)) =))

I suspect there is a story there....
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » June 6th, 2013, 8:58 pm

Bob Green wrote:
So I posted that in the wrong thread but seeing as it's the LTE thread I think it is okay.
Of course it is okay!
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » June 6th, 2013, 9:05 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Gray and misty day in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area today. 3 days of helping my nephew and his wife settle into their new home - heading home in the morning. Looking forward to a travel day with one of my sisters. Hoping for nice weather and a few giggles on the way south.
Safe travels to you! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

What type of weather should I pack for? Warm? Cool? Sunny? Rainy?
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 6th, 2013, 9:49 pm

Bob Green wrote:
Yeah, how would we keep LTE thread on point?

And I'd be interested to hear the story, too. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.