Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

wilson
PWing School Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by wilson » July 15th, 2009, 11:35 pm

Bostondevil wrote:
wilson wrote:
Bostondevil wrote:Something changed - nobody noticed.
Your sig is different from the last time I read it.
We have a winner! I change it once a month. Do you want a scarf? (If so, it will take awhile, but I will get around to you eventually.)

Can you give me chapter and verse?
Well, Tilly rather thoroughly beat me to the punch, but yes, I totally want a scarf! I don't care how long it takes. I actually wear scarves a lot in the winter, so I promise it'd get a bunch of use.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » July 16th, 2009, 12:22 am

I walked 7 1/2 miles today. Also, I am only the fourth person in human history to post 800 times on crazietalk.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 16th, 2009, 12:34 am

wilson wrote:Also, I am only the fourth person in human history to post 800 times on crazietalk.

I was the leading PW around here for a while. I was the first to reach 100 posts and the first to reach 500 posts (IIRC). But I've really tailed off lately and will likely only be the sixth to reach 800.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » July 16th, 2009, 12:36 am

My feet hurt. Good news: high level of exhaustion, (relatively) low level of thumpiness from downstairs tonight.
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » July 16th, 2009, 1:34 am

Did anyone ever notice that BillyBreen is still the third-most prolific poster on DBR, and he hasn't even logged in since early February?
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » July 16th, 2009, 5:43 am

DevilAlumna wrote:Did anyone ever notice that BillyBreen is still the third-most prolific poster on DBR, and he hasn't even logged in since early February?
Am I still #2, or have they redacted more posts?

What's even more bizarre is seeing how many people are on holiday. Then again, it is summer, after all.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » July 16th, 2009, 5:47 am

Lavabe wrote:
DevilAlumna wrote:Did anyone ever notice that BillyBreen is still the third-most prolific poster on DBR, and he hasn't even logged in since early February?

What's even more bizarre is seeing how many people are on holiday. Then again, it is summer, after all.
I don't go on holiday enough...
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » July 16th, 2009, 5:52 am

In all fairness, BillyBreen went on hiatus for a few months prior to the election, then came back for a little, but went into hiding, save for a few appearances on SnrubChat.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » July 16th, 2009, 7:22 am

wilson wrote:I walked 7 1/2 miles today. Also, I am only the fourth person in human history to post 800 times on crazietalk.
As opposed to what, canine history? :o3
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » July 16th, 2009, 8:21 am

Bostondevil wrote:
wilson wrote:
Bostondevil wrote:Something changed - nobody noticed.
Your sig is different from the last time I read it.
We have a winner! I change it once a month. Do you want a scarf? (If so, it will take awhile, but I will get around to you eventually.)

Can you give me chapter and verse?
I unfortunately, can't remember everyone's sigs, I'm not smart enough. I was staring at your post, trying to figure it out. I was thinking the avatar was gone too. Oh well. The sig was gonna be my guess next, but it would've been a TOTAL guess. Do the sigs and avatars change on all your old posts as well, or only the new ones? Cause if they do, I wouldn't have a prayer of catching something like that. I suck. :((

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » July 16th, 2009, 8:24 am

I went back a few pages to look at one of your posts, BD. Your old sigs change too. So, there's no way I'd get that, even if I compared.

%%-

PS- My next guess was gonna be that you're preggers. Before you throw things at me, it was only gonna be tongue in cheek. That's how my wife announced she was pregnant to me last time. She asked if I noticed anything different. When I looked carefully and saw that her hair, makeup, clothes, etc. were not different, she told me.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 16th, 2009, 11:50 am

Lavabe wrote:

I didn't know you could check post counts over there the way we can here. Then again, since the banned me I wouldn't be able to access my old account so that might have something to do with my inability to see that feature.

ETA: I just found that feature. I would still be 24th but my name no longer appears on the member list. You can still find my info if you search (and how ridiculous are the security questions required when performing a search?????) for me or click my username in an old post but I am definitely off the main list.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 16th, 2009, 7:55 pm

wilson wrote:I walked 7 1/2 miles today. Also, I am only the fourth person in human history to post 800 times on crazietalk.
I like to draft...
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 16th, 2009, 7:55 pm

colchar wrote:
wilson wrote:Also, I am only the fourth person in human history to post 800 times on crazietalk.

I was the leading PW around here for a while. I was the first to reach 100 posts and the first to reach 500 posts (IIRC). But I've really tailed off lately and will likely only be the sixth to reach 800.
Kinda like this...
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 16th, 2009, 7:57 pm

He musta been granted "post deletion" immunity as Lavabe and I swear he has never lost any posts and we have lost hundreds.

Just sayin'...
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » July 16th, 2009, 7:57 pm

Now I wonder if anyone will notice.
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 16th, 2009, 7:58 pm

Plus, Ymo has been a real slacker in the last few months or else he coulda passed 'breen...

(jk, Ymo ;) :D )
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 16th, 2009, 7:59 pm

I won't tell you how many times I have posted on CT... :roll: :D
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 16th, 2009, 8:02 pm

Lavabe wrote:

You are still Avis, my man... :D

I haven't noticed many folks on holiday. Devil84/Della posted recently how many infractions/bans have been handed out in the last several months on DBR. I don't feel like looking it up however, but it is a rather small number, unless, of course, your name rhymes with PearlSpam. :)) :)) =)) =))
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 16th, 2009, 8:03 pm

devildeac wrote:
He musta been granted "post deletion" immunity as Lavabe and I swear he has never lost any posts and we have lost hundreds.

Just sayin'...
I think it's funny y'all lost 100's of posts and you still have over 6000.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.