LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by captmojo » May 13th, 2012, 11:01 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:For the first time, I got positive feedback from a viewing on my condo. Please fire up the condo selling vibes!
Cool. :D
ArkieDukie wrote:For the first time, I got positive feedback from a viewing on my condo. Please fire up the condo selling vibes!
Cool, again.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 13th, 2012, 11:07 pm

CathyCA wrote:
Did you bury a St. Joseph upside down in the back yard?

I'm vibing and hoping for a condo sale!

:9f:
Didn't bury a St. Joseph. I knew there was something I forgot!

Thanks for the vibes. Just saw on the feedback form that I might be on the buyer's short list! Will find out within the next week. :-ss :pray: :pray:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » May 14th, 2012, 9:46 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

Thanks for the vibes. Just saw on the feedback form that I might be on the buyer's short list! Will find out within the next week. :-ss :pray: :pray:
Vibes from Iowa! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 14th, 2012, 10:10 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: from the Varnish Zone!
Iron Duke #1471997.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » May 14th, 2012, 9:07 pm

So, Mozilla won't bring up many images with CTN, Facebook, or Yahoo. I think something happened when I ran CCleaner...
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » May 14th, 2012, 10:31 pm

captmojo wrote:Ahem.
So, I finally took a step into Facebook this morning and a mass friending request fest was performed.
:-
I accepted. :happy-bouncyblue:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » May 14th, 2012, 10:37 pm

Many vibes coming your way. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » May 16th, 2012, 2:38 am

DevilAlumna wrote:I'm still at work. Big deadline tomorrow. Bleah.

At least I have a "Fleetwood Mac" custom radio station playing some good tunes to keep me going.

(Somewhere, Wilson just twinged.)
Back at work. Tonight's musical selection is a playlist based around Gotye, Allo Darlin', and Gorillaz. \:d/ \:d/

What I'm working on? Stuff (a microscopic piece, really) related to this:
http://www.techspot.com/news/48385-micr ... iness.html

Paging Earljam - we're playing on the same team, my friend! :D
DevilAlumna

Post by DevilAlumna » May 16th, 2012, 5:22 am

Just got home, was checking crackbook before turning in, and I see CathyCA is up & commenting around. Hmmm, insomnia, or early riser? The latter makes me think it's far too late for me to be up.... :(
DevilAlumna

Post by DevilAlumna » May 16th, 2012, 5:22 am

Just got home, was checking crackbook before turning in, and I see CathyCA is up & commenting around. Hmmm, insomnia, or early riser? The latter makes me think it's far too late for me to be up.... :(
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 16th, 2012, 7:43 am

LOL--I fell asleep last night before 10. I was reading. Then I woke up at 4:30. So, I went around catching up on the internet until I got sleepy again. I think it's insomnia, fueled by the early bedtime.

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 16th, 2012, 9:03 pm

My stepdaughter is vertically challenged. Tonight, as she attempted to take wine glasses down from a high cabinet, she broke one of B's Nespresso cups.

For more than an hour I have attempted to find a replacement Nespresso cup online at a site that accepts USD rather than pounds sterling or rubles. In that task, I have been unsuccessful.

I did, however, find this....
george-clooney-nespresso.jpg
Iron Duke #1471997.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 16th, 2012, 9:07 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:My stepdaughter is vertically challenged. Tonight, as she attempted to take wine glasses down from a high cabinet, she broke one of B's Nespresso cups.

For more than an hour I have attempted to find a replacement Nespresso cup online at a site that accepts USD rather than pounds sterling or rubles. In that task, I have been unsuccessful.

Ymmm ... George Clooney. =p~
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 16th, 2012, 9:14 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:My stepdaughter is vertically challenged. Tonight, as she attempted to take wine glasses down from a high cabinet, she broke one of B's Nespresso cups.

Ymmm ... George Clooney. =p~
My sentiments exactly.
Iron Duke #1471997.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » May 16th, 2012, 10:09 pm

Not for me, the drink or the drinker.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 16th, 2012, 10:25 pm

Yum! George Clooney!

Thank God your stepdaughter didn't break a wine glass. ;)

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 16th, 2012, 10:39 pm

CathyCA wrote:

Yum! George Clooney!

My other sentiment exactly. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 17th, 2012, 12:33 am

CathyCA wrote:

Yum! George Clooney!

Or George Clooney!
Life is good!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 17th, 2012, 11:19 am

I think I mentioned before that Stan, my plumber and general handyman, is going to be repairing my concrete driveway because a root has cracked and "tented" a portion of it to the extent that I can't drive over it with either of my cars (not enough ground clearance). His guys are here now, breaking up the concrete with sledge hammers. They will also pull out the offending root - the tree was taken down last fall and the stump and root, up to the edge of the driveway, ground up. They'll be finished by 12:30. He'll pour the concrete (4 yards of it) early next week. 5" thick, with some rebar in it. Someday I'll have to do the rest of the driveway, but not now, and this will enable us to use it as intended again!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 17th, 2012, 4:16 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I think I mentioned before that Stan, my plumber and general handyman, is going to be repairing my concrete driveway because a root has cracked and "tented" a portion of it to the extent that I can't drive over it with either of my cars (not enough ground clearance). His guys are here now, breaking up the concrete with sledge hammers. They will also pull out the offending root - the tree was taken down last fall and the stump and root, up to the edge of the driveway, ground up. They'll be finished by 12:30. He'll pour the concrete (4 yards of it) early next week. 5" thick, with some rebar in it. Someday I'll have to do the rest of the driveway, but not now, and this will enable us to use it as intended again!
Glad to hear your driveway will be functional again.
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage