Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 28th, 2012, 9:48 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:How bizarre.

On April 12, I am prosecuting a man for going to two of the local public schools and walking through the hallways dressed as a cow. No, he doesn't work for Chick-fil-a. He is charged under the old KKK law that makes it illegal in Virginia for an adult to wear a mask in a public place without written permission of the property owner.

And I thought I had seen everything. (Speaking of which, I hope the officer took pictures....)
Update on the cow guy. His attorney wrote an angry letter to our office. Apparently the cow guy is Baton Bob. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baton_bob

He was wandering the hallways of the schools he attended in the varnish zone, supposedly making a movie about his life. No, I don't know why he was wearing a cow getup. It appears he prefers tutus.

I am curious if any of the Atlanta or St. Louis Mafia know anything about him.
It sounds like Bob has a less than amicable relationship with police. I wonder if that helped him into his current situation.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 28th, 2012, 9:52 am

lawgrad91 wrote:

On April 12, I am prosecuting a man for going to two of the local public schools and walking through the hallways dressed as a cow. No, he doesn't work for Chick-fil-a. He is charged under the old KKK law that makes it illegal in Virginia for an adult to wear a mask in a public place without written permission of the property owner.

And I thought I had seen everything. (Speaking of which, I hope the officer took pictures....)
Update on the cow guy. His attorney wrote an angry letter to our office. Apparently the cow guy is Baton Bob. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baton_bob

He was wandering the hallways of the schools he attended in the varnish zone, supposedly making a movie about his life. No, I don't know why he was wearing a cow getup. It appears he prefers tutus.

I would pay good money to watch a cow twirl a baton.

I wonder what costume he will wear to court.

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 28th, 2012, 10:52 am

CathyCA wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

I would pay good money to watch a cow twirl a baton.

I wonder what costume he will wear to court.

That's REALLY what I want to know.

Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 28th, 2012, 11:25 am

There's nothing like giving good advice to a client and then seeing his mug shot on the county detention center bookings page the next morning.

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 28th, 2012, 11:38 am

CathyCA wrote:There's nothing like giving good advice to a client and then seeing his mug shot on the county detention center bookings page the next morning.

JOB SECURITY!

Iron Duke #1471997.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » March 29th, 2012, 6:51 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

I lived in both places for a while. NEVER heard of him. :|
It sounds like Bob has a less than amicable relationship with police. I wonder if that helped him into his current situation.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 29th, 2012, 9:20 am

Lavabe wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:

I lived in both places for a while. NEVER heard of him. :|
I saw the picture. It was more of a cow hat than a cow mask or costume, like something a parent might buy a toddler daughter.

Too bad about the police stepping on his $500 wedding dress in St. Louis. What were they thinking?
Iron Duke #1471997.
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » March 29th, 2012, 9:59 am

You guys have all the fun in those courts of law! I shoulda gone to law school and forgot that saving lives thing. :D Altho I did have some funny encounters.
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 29th, 2012, 10:19 am

IowaDevil wrote:You guys have all the fun in those courts of law! I shoulda gone to law school and forgot that saving lives thing. :D Altho I did have some funny encounters.
You are a nurse, right? My mom was an RN and a nursing instructor for about 40 years. She has some stories, too.
Iron Duke #1471997.
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » March 29th, 2012, 7:21 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
IowaDevil wrote:You guys have all the fun in those courts of law! I shoulda gone to law school and forgot that saving lives thing. :D Altho I did have some funny encounters.
You are a nurse, right? My mom was an RN and a nursing instructor for about 40 years. She has some stories, too.
Yes I was in ER's and OR's! Some of your clients visited I think! :D
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 29th, 2012, 9:14 pm

I have been planting seed for our garden. So far, I have planted 18 cucumbers, 18 zucchini, 20 Roma tomato and 200 okra, a bunch of tomatillo seeds. We have a lot more to go. We do have 1 doz. green and 1 doz. red cabbage in the ground. Lots of work but we love the garden.
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » March 29th, 2012, 10:31 pm

At first, I thought, "Bob is probably gay...or he COULD just be extremely happy".

I read the wiki and it removed all doubt. :ymblushing:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » March 30th, 2012, 2:43 pm

On our trip to the Final Four we are driving with ID daughter & S-I-L (he's driving and stone sober - never drinks for that matter). Gets stopped for speeding! =)) =)) =)) A little beer in the cooler might help him cool off here! WELCOME TO LOUISIANA!

PS: This ID is having trouble keeping the giggles in the backseat! =)) =)) =))
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » March 30th, 2012, 7:14 pm

Think how giggly you could be if the right team were on the schedule! :duke:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » March 30th, 2012, 9:01 pm

captmojo wrote:Think how giggly you could be if the right team were on the schedule! :duke:
For sure! But I am happily decked out in my Duke garb. :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Miles

2/2

Post by Miles » March 30th, 2012, 9:14 pm

I'm 2/2 this BBQ Season.

Last weekend we got hail and rain while smoking some ribs.
Tonight we got rain while smoking a pork shoulder.

I am thankful for my tailgating tent! I think it's pretty sweet that it smells like blue smoke when you pull it out of storage.
sMiles
DukePA

Re: 2/2

Post by DukePA » March 30th, 2012, 10:28 pm

Miles wrote:I'm 2/2 this BBQ Season.

I am thankful for my tailgating tent! I think it's pretty sweet that it smells like blue smoke when you pull it out of storage.
I will be practicing smoking ribs tomorrow. My nephew, Kyle, and his girlfriend will be here this weekend to share the ribs. Should be fun!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » March 30th, 2012, 11:19 pm

DukePA wrote:
I will be practicing smoking ribs tomorrow. My nephew, Kyle, and his girlfriend will be here this weekend to share the ribs. Should be fun!
Is that all you'll be smokin'? ;) :))
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
DukePA

Post by DukePA » March 30th, 2012, 11:28 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
DukePA wrote:
Is that all you'll be smokin'? ;) :))
'Fraid so :( Beware the pee test at work :D
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 31st, 2012, 9:07 am

Miles wrote:I'm 2/2 this BBQ Season.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.