LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

windsor
PWing School Professor

Re: Need some serious vibbin'!

Post by windsor » February 3rd, 2012, 2:42 pm

knights68 wrote:Awaiting anxiously by the phone for this awesome job I interviewed for last week and this week (@ Lenovo!).
Did a phone interview last week with the Dept Mgr and then a phone interview with the other Mgr. Then a couple of days ago I went to a face-to-face interview... not with two, not with three, but with 5 people (plus another telephone interview with a mgmt member in Canada).

Waiting to hear at any time now as to whether I got it or not. Please vibe for me, I got a lot riding on this year and this job is the first of many big plans I hope to achieve!!!

:pray: :pray: Come om CTN mojo, work that magic!! :pray: :pray:
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Vibrating at 1.2 GHz.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by CathyCA » February 3rd, 2012, 4:23 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:If I watch Court TV can I count it as work?
Yes, if you call it "continuing legal education."

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 3rd, 2012, 4:24 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:What about a show on the Crips and the Bloods on Spike?

Yes. It is "legal research."

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 3rd, 2012, 4:25 pm

knights68 wrote:Awaiting anxiously by the phone for this awesome job I interviewed for last week and this week (@ Lenovo!).
Did a phone interview last week with the Dept Mgr and then a phone interview with the other Mgr. Then a couple of days ago I went to a face-to-face interview... not with two, not with three, but with 5 people (plus another telephone interview with a mgmt member in Canada).

Waiting to hear at any time now as to whether I got it or not. Please vibe for me, I got a lot riding on this year and this job is the first of many big plans I hope to achieve!!!

Sending you some vibes and prayers that this job works out for you, K68!

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 3rd, 2012, 4:42 pm

We are home. The patient has an appointment with a surgeon on Tuesday.

Knights, major big time vibes to the groom to be!
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 3rd, 2012, 5:28 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:We are home. The patient has an appointment with a surgeon on Tuesday.
What's the surgeon want to cut on? :(
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » February 3rd, 2012, 6:15 pm

knights68, I'm passing along any CTN job vibes that I may have left over. Trust me - they're magical! I hope this job opportunity works out for you. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 3rd, 2012, 6:15 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:We are home. The patient has an appointment with a surgeon on Tuesday.
The surgeon will make 5 little holes in Rev. Lawgrad's abdomen and take that gallbladder out from beside his bellybutton.

Mederma scar removal gel. Get some. No one will ever notice his scars.

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 3rd, 2012, 6:18 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Gall bladder. Hopefully laprascopically (right, CathyCA?).
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » February 3rd, 2012, 7:10 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
windsor wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:
I love the Mike Cross reference!
I :x :x :x Mike Cross.

...while Gabriel and Satan shoot craps for my soul...
I was telling my girlfriend about Mike Cross, and then thought "Hey, I should see if he's playing anywhere near here soon"...so I looked it up and found out he had been in town the week before. Ugggh. Somebody didn't promote that show worth a damn. When I was a kid my parents took us to see him at the Cat's Cradle on Franklin...he's awesome.

(Good news is he will be back in Morehead in August. :happy-bouncyblue: )
http://www.mikecross.com/calendar.asp
I adore Mike Cross! I used to have his first album and saw him at Page Auditorium in 1979. What a great show. Remind of the MHC date, bro. Stevo and I would love to meet you guys for the show!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » February 3rd, 2012, 7:18 pm

DukePA wrote:I adore Mike Cross! I used to have his first album and saw him at Page Auditorium in 1979. What a great show. Remind of the MHC date, bro. Stevo and I would love to meet you guys for the show!
Well why didn't you come over and say hello? I was at the show too! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » February 3rd, 2012, 7:22 pm

windsor wrote:
DukePA wrote:I adore Mike Cross! I used to have his first album and saw him at Page Auditorium in 1979. What a great show. Remind of the MHC date, bro. Stevo and I would love to meet you guys for the show!
Well why didn't you come over and say hello? I was at the show too! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Umm... wait a minute.
Wasn't that Fall Semester 1979?
If so, I may have been at the same show.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
knights68
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by knights68 » February 3rd, 2012, 7:32 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:

knights68, I'm passing along any CTN job vibes that I may have left over. Trust me - they're magical! I hope this job opportunity works out for you. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT THE JOB!!!

Thanks for the vibes everyone! Once again, the magical and mysterious CTN vibes worked their magic!!
:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 3rd, 2012, 9:33 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Yes. It's the easiest surgery in the world. I was back home at 11:30 that morning, calling my paralegal and giving her instructions. She wished that Dr. Feelgood had given me more "juice." In fact, now that I think about it, I got more "juice" when I had my colonoscopy than when I had my cholecsystectomy.

Remind me to tell you about one of the side effects of gall bladder surgery sometime.

~ James Naismith
DukePA

Post by DukePA » February 3rd, 2012, 9:38 pm

knights68 wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote: knights68, I'm passing along any CTN job vibes that I may have left over. Trust me - they're magical! I hope this job opportunity works out for you. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Thanks for the vibes everyone! Once again, the magical and mysterious CTN vibes worked their magic!!
:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
DukePA

Post by DukePA » February 3rd, 2012, 9:40 pm

Lavabe wrote:
windsor wrote:
Umm... wait a minute.
So cool!!! How about we get all the CTN'ers we can for the Morehead City Show for a reunion?????? ("Lovely Lucinda :)")
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 3rd, 2012, 11:18 pm

CathyCA wrote:

Yes. It's the easiest surgery in the world. I was back home at 11:30 that morning, calling my paralegal and giving her instructions. She wished that Dr. Feelgood had given me more "juice." In fact, now that I think about it, I got more "juice" when I had my colonoscopy than when I had my cholecsystectomy.

Remind me to tell you about one of the side effects of gall bladder surgery sometime.

Easy for some, not so easy for others. OzzieDaughter had a rough time for a couple of days last summer when she had hers. But she has lost 30 pounds since the surgery, thanks to Weight Watchers, and she has had none of the problems often associated with losing your gall bladder!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » February 3rd, 2012, 11:59 pm

DukePA wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
windsor wrote:
Umm... wait a minute.
So cool!!! How about we get all the CTN'ers we can for the Morehead City Show for a reunion?????? ("Lovely Lucinda :)")
I may have been there too!
Life is good!
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » February 4th, 2012, 12:00 am

DukePA wrote:
knights68 wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote: knights68, I'm passing along any CTN job vibes that I may have left over. Trust me - they're magical! I hope this job opportunity works out for you. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Congratulations!
Life is good!
knights68

Post by knights68 » February 4th, 2012, 12:48 pm

Thanks everybody!!! You guys rocks!