LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by lawgrad91 » January 9th, 2012, 9:51 pm

DevilAlumna wrote:I could use some doggie-healing, gentle vibes -- Mr. Krauder (aka, my bulldog) visited the doggie dentist today. He had a lot of teeth pulled, one was really badly infected. He also got an unsteady pulse from the morphine, and will need a follow up doggie ekg. Poor dude's groggy, whining, and generally looks very pathetic. He could use a hug. :ymhug:
Hugs for your puppy and healing vibes!!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :O3 :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Merlin :O3 and Sasha :O3 send their vibes as well.
Iron Duke #1471997.
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » January 10th, 2012, 10:02 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :clap: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What she said above.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » January 10th, 2012, 10:06 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Serious suggestion. If your problems are allergy related, and most are because of pollen, pet dander, dust, mold spores and hyphal insect segments in the air, my GT1500 air purifier will help you a great deal. http://greentechenv.com/sites/default/f ... heet_0.pdf Next time you come this way I'll loan you one to try for a couple of weeks to see if it makes a difference for you. The feature that is of "particular" interest is the needle point ionization
Needlepoint Ionization: The GT1500 generates a continuous stream of millions of negative ions that circulate throughout the home. These ions charge particles of dust, dander, bacteria and viruses; causing them to attract other particles and clump together. As more and more particles come together, they become heavier, making them easier to pull into the homes furnace filter or just fall to the floor to be vacuumed up. Unlike HEPA filters that can filter out particles of .5 microns or larger, the ionizer in the GT1500 can reduce ultra-fine particles, even nano-particles, that are much more dangerous than the larger particles you can see. This means your family breathes easier with fewer particles in the breathing space, less exposure to bacteria, mold and virus particles as well.
:-? Might have to take you up on that. :-?
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » January 10th, 2012, 5:24 pm

captmojo wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Serious suggestion. If your problems are allergy related, and most are because of pollen, pet dander, dust, mold spores and hyphal insect segments in the air, my GT1500 air purifier will help you a great deal. http://greentechenv.com/sites/default/f ... heet_0.pdf Next time you come this way I'll loan you one to try for a couple of weeks to see if it makes a difference for you. The feature that is of "particular" interest is the needle point ionization
Needlepoint Ionization: The GT1500 generates a continuous stream of millions of negative ions that circulate throughout the home. These ions charge particles of dust, dander, bacteria and viruses; causing them to attract other particles and clump together. As more and more particles come together, they become heavier, making them easier to pull into the homes furnace filter or just fall to the floor to be vacuumed up. Unlike HEPA filters that can filter out particles of .5 microns or larger, the ionizer in the GT1500 can reduce ultra-fine particles, even nano-particles, that are much more dangerous than the larger particles you can see. This means your family breathes easier with fewer particles in the breathing space, less exposure to bacteria, mold and virus particles as well.
:-? Might have to take you up on that. :-?
Me, too. I have really bad mold and dust mite allergies. SInce St. Louis is one of the worst places in the country for mold, I'm sick a lot.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » January 10th, 2012, 5:57 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
DevilAlumna wrote:I could use some doggie-healing, gentle vibes -- Mr. Krauder (aka, my bulldog) visited the doggie dentist today. He had a lot of teeth pulled, one was really badly infected. He also got an unsteady pulse from the morphine, and will need a follow up doggie ekg. Poor dude's groggy, whining, and generally looks very pathetic. He could use a hug. :ymhug:
Hugs for your puppy and healing vibes!!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :O3 :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Merlin :O3 and Sasha :O3 send their vibes as well.
Harley and the Shelton's send vibes. Bless their hearts. :ymhug: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » January 10th, 2012, 6:01 pm

Hugs and vibes coming from Harley and the Shelton's. :ymhug: :ymhug: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » January 10th, 2012, 6:20 pm

I love Mr. Krauder's name!

I hope he's feeling better soon.

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » January 10th, 2012, 9:49 pm

This seemed to be the appropriate thread to post this ESPN link, in which TED ROOF has now become the defensive coordinator at PENN STATE.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... oordinator
@-)
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » January 10th, 2012, 10:12 pm

Lavabe wrote:This seemed to be the appropriate thread to post this ESPN link, in which TED ROOF has now become the defensive coordinator at PENN STATE.
@-)
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Time for Penn State alums to :sad-roulette:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » January 11th, 2012, 1:29 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:
Hugs and vibes coming from Harley and the Shelton's. :ymhug: :ymhug: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Thanks, everyone! This morning, Vet said Krauder's heart rhythms were back to normal, so no additional testing required. He snarfed down his special canned dogfood (normally, he just gets kibble), and seems to be moving around at his usual pace (he sleeps 20+ hours a day normally anyways, so "lethargic" is a relative term) so I would say he's definitely getting back to normal.

I appreciate all the vibes and well-wishes, as does Mr. K! :ymhug:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » January 11th, 2012, 8:03 am

Lavabe wrote:This seemed to be the appropriate thread to post this ESPN link, in which TED ROOF has now become the defensive coordinator at PENN STATE.
@-)
PSU got a former Duke OC, DC/HC and a prior O-line coach. What did they do to deserve that?

Oh, wait a minute...

Perhaps now is the proper time for them to join the ACC-C, henceforth to be known as the Atlantic Coast Conference of Corruption.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » January 11th, 2012, 8:06 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
@-)
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Time for Penn State alums to :sad-roulette:
Well that's one job he's pretty damn good at. My guess is he'll get another shot at HC one day too, and he'll have as the first line of his contract "WITH THE FULL SUPPORT OF THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT,".
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » January 11th, 2012, 9:37 am

Penn State football. Soon to become the Duke of the North! :ymdevil:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » January 11th, 2012, 11:01 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Penn State football. Soon to become the Duke of the North! :ymdevil:
=)) =)) =))
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » January 11th, 2012, 11:04 am

While ago, I was on the Teleflora website, trying to order flowers for my cousin's FIL.

Does anyone else besides me think that "Arrive in Style" is an odd name for an option for sympathy flowers?

http://www.teleflora.com/flowers/bouque ... 72893p.asp
Iron Duke #1471997.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » January 11th, 2012, 11:33 am

lawgrad91 wrote:While ago, I was on the Teleflora website, trying to order flowers for my cousin's FIL.

Does anyone else besides me think that "Arrive in Style" is an odd name for an option for sympathy flowers?

http://www.teleflora.com/flowers/bouque ... 72893p.asp

ARRIVE in STYLE.... would mean that the flowers are fresh and Living, and will last for a few days. And the boutique is gorgeous, also. You want the flowers to last a week or so!
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » January 11th, 2012, 11:36 am

@-)

I saw that on the News yesterday. Congrats to Ted Roof. He has been successful since leaving Duke as HC. He is truly a very nice man and just got tossed into being the HC of Duke Football.
knights68
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by knights68 » January 11th, 2012, 11:37 am

just changed my avatar..... how ya like it?!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » January 11th, 2012, 11:39 am

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:
@-)
I saw that on the News yesterday. Congrats to Ted Roof. He has been successful since leaving Duke as HC. He is truly a very nice man and just got tossed into being the HC of Duke Football.
Well, no. He pursued the job vigorously after his successful "interim HC" audition. He just wasn't given the tools to succeed like Cutcliffe has. And the "Peter Principle" also was involved.
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » January 11th, 2012, 5:40 pm

knights68 wrote:just changed my avatar..... how ya like it?!
:happy-bouncyblue:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.