CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by CathyCA » June 6th, 2011, 1:49 pm

I must honor the ignore button.
:face desk:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 6th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Dont bang your head into the computer, Cathy. You might injure your pretty face! Have a great day!!!
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 6th, 2011, 2:09 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Harumph. A sweet little old lady at church rearranged my car bumper and took some red paint with her. Red Saab paint on a gold Chevy isn't becoming.
Even little fender benders are so costly!

Did you loose your religion when that Sweet Lil old Lady at church rearranged your car bumper? Well F***, oh SH**, there went my DAM* bumper!
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 6th, 2011, 2:24 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Rolvix wrote:I don't understand how "Over Yonder" works sometimes. When I talk to a player and post information that he tells me it's considered "rumor-mongering", but when airowe (nothing at all against him, he's awesome) posts info HE gets from talking to players, people are falling all over themselves to thank him. I guess it's because that's his job, but still... I guess I'm not considered a reputable source over there yet.

Anyways.

/doneventing
Pardon my French, Rolvix, but the mods and their comment system drives me fucking nuts. I HATE IT. Some asshole commented last week that I should have looked up "lede" instead of asking if it was a typo or acronym because it was a common journalism term and it cost me 2 of their fucking precious points. It wasn't common to me, asswipe. That's why I asked. Hey Throaty, if you read this, I wanted to post this on DBR, but it would have been all filtered out, and you can pass it on to the mods for me.

Rolvix, if you hadn't noticed, I gave you a positive comment after you bitched about having your post deleted by those schmucks. :9f:

What OZZIE said!!! Explain the comment system for OY to me.

OZZIE always makes great comments! I don't understand getting sent to Siberia.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 6th, 2011, 7:14 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:Harumph. A sweet little old lady at church rearranged my car bumper and took some red paint with her. Red Saab paint on a gold Chevy isn't becoming.

Did you loose your religion when that Sweet Lil old Lady at church rearranged your car bumper? Well F***, oh SH**, there went my DAM* bumper!
I did, just a little. Fortunately, we drove the 10 year old Saab and not Winston Grant Mini Cooper Helfet, the 2010 Mini Cooper, to church. I would totally have lost my religion if she had hit that.

B readjusted the bumper from where it was, about 4 inches to the driver's side of the car. It's now back in place, except it's no longer flush with the car (about a finger's width off), and there's a lot of paint missing from the bumper. No idea where I'll get matching red paint for a 10 year old Saab, and it was in really good shape for its mileage until then. It almost scratchless, impressive for a car with 227K miles on it.

The missing paint area is black. I now have a red and black car. Perhaps I can find some NC State fan who would like to buy it.
Iron Duke #1471997.
Turk
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by Turk » June 7th, 2011, 12:32 am

So I'm zipping thru the ESPN channels, land on SportsNation, where our friend Michele tells us that shin-kicking is an ancient and honorable competitive pastime going back to the 1600s. Who knew?

http://www.olimpickgames.co.uk/contentok.php?id=883
"The idea is that you are better today than you were yesterday."
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » June 7th, 2011, 5:27 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:

I did, just a little. Fortunately, we drove the 10 year old Saab and not Winston Grant Mini Cooper Helfet, the 2010 Mini Cooper, to church. I would totally have lost my religion if she had hit that.

B readjusted the bumper from where it was, about 4 inches to the driver's side of the car. It's now back in place, except it's no longer flush with the car (about a finger's width off), and there's a lot of paint missing from the bumper. No idea where I'll get matching red paint for a 10 year old Saab, and it was in really good shape for its mileage until then. It almost scratchless, impressive for a car with 227K miles on it.

The missing paint area is black. I now have a red and black car. Perhaps I can find some NC State fan who would like to buy it.
Depending upon how much you need, an auto paint shop should be able to match it relatively easily. One is working on a 43 year old green color for me.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 7th, 2011, 9:10 am

YmoBeThere wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote: The missing paint area is black. I now have a red and black car. Perhaps I can find some NC State fan who would like to buy it.
Depending upon how much you need, an auto paint shop should be able to match it relatively easily. One is working on a 43 year old green color for me.
Thanks, Ymo. I will call around.
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 7th, 2011, 10:02 am

Turk wrote:So I'm zipping thru the ESPN channels, land on SportsNation, where our friend Michele tells us that shin-kicking is an ancient and honorable competitive pastime going back to the 1600s. Who knew?

http://www.olimpickgames.co.uk/contentok.php?id=883
I missed that one. Shin kicking must run in the family.
Life is good!
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 7th, 2011, 1:39 pm

Miami or Dallas ? Who wins Game 4?
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 7th, 2011, 1:39 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:Miami or Dallas ? Who wins Game 4?
Dolphins in a swim. :D
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » June 7th, 2011, 7:37 pm

Hmm...those aren't baseball teams.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 8th, 2011, 12:04 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:
Hmm...those aren't baseball teams.
Dallas takes Game 4. Tied up 2 - 2. Nothing like a good series Finals. Will this go to 7 games?

Saw on news, where a detached garage had mini explosions in Morrisville (by RDU). Said, it was from Pool Chemicals. Heat index is 100 degrees today. Everyone be safe and stay cool. Check on Older people in your neighborhood and everyone to make sure they have Air Condtion or good fans.

Have a good day!
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » June 8th, 2011, 1:13 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:Saw on news, where a detached garage had mini explosions in Morrisville (by RDU). Said, it was from Pool Chemicals. Heat index is 100 degrees today. Everyone be safe and stay cool. Check on Older people in your neighborhood and everyone to make sure they have Air Condtion or good fans.

Have a good day!
Wish you could send some of that heat our way -- our high is supposed to be 61. :( I'll trade you some rain! :happy-bouncyblue:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 8th, 2011, 1:23 pm

DevilAlumna wrote:
DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:Saw on news, where a detached garage had mini explosions in Morrisville (by RDU). Said, it was from Pool Chemicals. Heat index is 100 degrees today. Everyone be safe and stay cool. Check on Older people in your neighborhood and everyone to make sure they have Air Condtion or good fans.

Have a good day!
Wish you could send some of that heat our way -- our high is supposed to be 61. :( I'll trade you some rain! :happy-bouncyblue:
I'm up for that trade, DA. It's supposed to be 96 in the varnish zone.

Or maybe I need to come to Seattle. It's never rained while I've been there. :wizard:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » June 8th, 2011, 4:13 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:[quote=

Dallas takes Game 4. Tied up 2 - 2. Nothing like a good series Finals. Will this go to 7 games?

Saw on news, where a detached garage had mini explosions in Morrisville (by RDU). Said, it was from Pool Chemicals. Heat index is 100 degrees today. Everyone be safe and stay cool. Check on Older people in your neighborhood and everyone to make sure they have Air Condtion or good fans.

Have a good day!
I would do that but there is NO ONE older than Bud & I in this neighborhood. :D :)) :)) :happy-bouncyblue:
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 8th, 2011, 10:51 pm

South Park was depressing tonight.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » June 9th, 2011, 10:19 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:South Park was depressing tonight.
So depressing that we went 24 hours without a post. :character-cartman: :character-kyle: :character-chef: :character-stan:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 9th, 2011, 10:47 pm

Lavabe wrote:
So depressing that we went 24 hours without a post. :character-cartman: :character-kyle: :character-chef: :character-stan:
:ymapplause: :ymapplause:
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 9th, 2011, 10:48 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
:ymapplause: :ymapplause:
But seriously..it was depressing. They didn't even kill Kenny. Those bastards.