LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by captmojo » May 28th, 2011, 11:43 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:Update: it wasn't much of a debate, and they moved their van off our lawn.
=)) =)) =)) ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ way to go, Rev lawgrad!
...and pray these folks remember your address for future reference. :D
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 28th, 2011, 3:09 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Update: it wasn't much of a debate, and they moved their van off our lawn.
I guess we know who won that argument.

Suppose the Board of Ordained Ministry sent their members, disguised as Jehovah's Witnesses, to the homes of ministerial candidates? I'm going to make that suggestion to my minister tomorrow. . .

=))

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » May 28th, 2011, 3:55 pm

CathyCA wrote:

Suppose the Board of Ordained Ministry sent their members, disguised as Jehovah's Witnesses, to the homes of ministerial candidates? I'm going to make that suggestion to my minister tomorrow. . .

=))

=)) =)) =)) =))
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » May 28th, 2011, 10:29 pm

wilson wrote:
wilson wrote:It all started with Pop Tarts.
This kind,
not this kind.

I know which of those I would rather eat.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 29th, 2011, 7:54 am

CathyCA wrote:

=))

Great idea! =))
Iron Duke #1471997.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » May 29th, 2011, 9:30 am

colchar wrote:
wilson wrote:
wilson wrote:It all started with Pop Tarts.
This kind,
not this kind.

I know which of those I would rather eat.
I prefer Strawberry pop tarts to the Chocolate Fudge ones. The Chocolate Fudge is way too heavy to start the day. I've had one Pop Tart that I can recall in the last 10 years.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » May 29th, 2011, 9:33 am

lawgrad91 wrote::happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: Mom's power in eastern VA is back on. She had no damage to the house, just a few limbs in the yard.

My BFF Lara lost a fence and an awning, but everyone I know is safe.
I've seen so much devastation in the last two months, its been overwhelming.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » May 29th, 2011, 9:39 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:I'm watching American Idol. I hope Scottie wins. Someone said he gives them the creeps. Could it be his lazy eye?

So, are you saying he's got a face for radio? :)
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 29th, 2011, 12:59 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:I'm watching American Idol. I hope Scottie wins. Someone said he gives them the creeps. Could it be his lazy eye?

Scotty's mom went to UNC. She's my age, Class of '84. If you go to her FB page, she hasn't privatized all of her pics yet. It's interesting to view their family trip to the NC State Bowl game in December. There are pics of Scotty and his sister in Orlando showing them as just regular tourists, as the crowds were mobbing the Wolfpack football team. No one was paying much attention to Scotty then. Amazing what a difference a few months makes.

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 29th, 2011, 2:01 pm

CathyCA wrote: Scotty's mom went to UNC. She's my age, Class of '84. If you go to her FB page, she hasn't privatized all of her pics yet. It's interesting to view their family trip to the NC State Bowl game in December. There are pics of Scotty and his sister in Orlando showing them as just regular tourists, as the crowds were mobbing the Wolfpack football team. No one was paying much attention to Scotty then. Amazing what a difference a few months makes.

What is her first name (as posted on FB)?
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 29th, 2011, 2:18 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
CathyCA wrote: Scotty's mom went to UNC. She's my age, Class of '84. If you go to her FB page, she hasn't privatized all of her pics yet. It's interesting to view their family trip to the NC State Bowl game in December. There are pics of Scotty and his sister in Orlando showing them as just regular tourists, as the crowds were mobbing the Wolfpack football team. No one was paying much attention to Scotty then. Amazing what a difference a few months makes.

If you're smart, you can figure it out. That's why I didn't post a link. I'm not going to send half the world to her FB page.

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 29th, 2011, 2:28 pm

CathyCA wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:

Scotty's mom went to UNC. She's my age, Class of '84. If you go to her FB page, she hasn't privatized all of her pics yet. It's interesting to view their family trip to the NC State Bowl game in December. There are pics of Scotty and his sister in Orlando showing them as just regular tourists, as the crowds were mobbing the Wolfpack football team. No one was paying much attention to Scotty then. Amazing what a difference a few months makes.

She's in my girlfriend's yearbook...haha.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » May 29th, 2011, 5:22 pm

If you have to watch the Indy 500, just watch the last lap. THRILLING and bizarre finish.

This has been your annual Indy 500 post.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 29th, 2011, 8:17 pm

CathyCA wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:

If you're smart, you can figure it out. That's why I didn't post a link. I'm not going to send half the world to her FB page.

Well I searched McCreery and came up with lots of paged for Scotty and liking Scotty, but I didn't want to go to any of those, so I guess I'll just skip it.

Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » May 29th, 2011, 8:22 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Well I searched McCreery and came up with lots of paged for Scotty and liking Scotty, but I didn't want to go to any of those, so I guess I'll just skip it.
You know, you COULD start a thread about Scotty OY... at the risk of being banned. :D ;)
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 29th, 2011, 8:30 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote: Well I searched McCreery and came up with lots of paged for Scotty and liking Scotty, but I didn't want to go to any of those, so I guess I'll just skip it.
Ozzie, do I need to give you lessons on how to search for someone over on FB? That is not the methodology to employ.

Look up his mom's name first on a search engine, such as Google. Then run a search on FB.

You will never be a detective. . .

~ James Naismith
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 29th, 2011, 9:27 pm

CathyCA wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote: Well I searched McCreery and came up with lots of paged for Scotty and liking Scotty, but I didn't want to go to any of those, so I guess I'll just skip it.
Ozzie, do I need to give you lessons on how to search for someone over on FB? That is not the methodology to employ.

Look up his mom's name first on a search engine, such as Google. Then run a search on FB.

Well that worked a bit better. Found a page for him 'n her together, but not just her, unc class of '84. No pictures were posted on that page, other that their profile pic, which had a very young son (and daughter), say about 8 and 10 years old in it.

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 29th, 2011, 9:43 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

Well that worked a bit better. Found a page for him 'n her together, but not just her, unc class of '84. No pictures were posted on that page, other that their profile pic, which had a very young son (and daughter), say about 8 and 10 years old in it.
Do I have to do everything for you? ;) You're almost there. Click on the "photos" button on that page. You'll see an album of their photos from their trip to the Champs Sports Bowl in Orlando in December.

~ James Naismith
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » May 30th, 2011, 6:20 am

With all the wedding mishegoss going on, I can hardly wait for Sunday, when I get ILJ back. :-* :-w She's caught up on all the details of the wedding. Apparently, auntly duties are rather large in this family. :ymsigh:
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 30th, 2011, 8:26 am

CathyCA wrote:
Do I have to do everything for you? ;) You're almost there. Click on the "photos" button on that page. You'll see an album of their photos from their trip to the Champs Sports Bowl in Orlando in December.

There is no button for photos, neither now nor last night when I looked. They have 856 friends, I am not one of them and I didn't send a friend request.