Root for ME!!!! (To Beat Bones in Scrabble)

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Root for ME!!!! (To Beat Somebody in Scrabble)

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 14th, 2009, 4:55 pm

CellR wrote:
Bostondevil wrote:Hey mods? Please change this thread title to "Root for ME!!!! (To Beat Bones in Scrabble)". He's brutal. I'm not sure who is worst at this point, wilson, Lavabe, Shamm, or clbunchofnumbers. But you're all ranked behind my friend Dave on Facebook and I have a winning record against him. Go figure.
Gotcha!
We outta keep tabs on the number of times the title has been changed...I think this makes 4. =))
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » October 14th, 2009, 4:59 pm

Bostondevil wrote:Hey mods? Please change this thread title to "Root for ME!!!! (To Beat Bones in Scrabble)". He's brutal. I'm not sure who is worst at this point, wilson, Lavabe, Shamm, or clbunchofnumbers. But you're all ranked behind my friend Dave on Facebook and I have a winning record against him. Go figure.
Is Bones pulling that Merriam-Webster dictionary option on you too?

Don't forget BD... you now have a Licence to Kill. ATTACK BONES!!
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Bostondevil
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Bostondevil » October 14th, 2009, 5:10 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
CellR wrote:
Gotcha!
We outta keep tabs on the number of times the title has been changed...I think this makes 4. =))
I think what it really says is that I suck at Scrabble.
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » October 14th, 2009, 7:28 pm

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ It's been a while but I guess I am ON A LUCKY streak!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ I am feeling distracted by the hiked up short skirt, FMPs, and the thought of charismatic physicists!!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) Damn, luckEEEEEE (LONG EEE) guys!!!!! :-* ;)