WTF happened to over yonder?!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: WTF happened to over yonder?!

Post by CathyCA » July 30th, 2010, 3:14 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:I have 88 reputation points and only one pitchfork. The last positive comment only upped me 4 points. I guess the first positive comment gets more reputation points than the the next, and so forth.

Meh. Who the hell knows how it's done....
Would you like us to help you "up yours" OY? =)) =))
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » July 30th, 2010, 3:18 pm

CathyCA wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:I have 88 reputation points and only one pitchfork. The last positive comment only upped me 4 points. I guess the first positive comment gets more reputation points than the the next, and so forth.

OY vei! ~X(
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 30th, 2010, 3:21 pm

CathyCA wrote:

Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » July 30th, 2010, 3:26 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
CathyCA wrote:Would you like us to help you "up yours" OY? =)) =))
Dude... I've just spent the last few minutes cleaning my laptop screen from the spit-take I had after looking at your post.
:)) =)) :)) =)) =)) :)) :-BD
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 30th, 2010, 3:27 pm

CathyCA wrote:

=)) :laughing-lmao:

Still nothing going on over there. An inane discussion about sixth-grade English on the Sean Renfree thread, which seems a bit off-topic. I assume he left sixth-grade English behind some years ago. And a long inane conversation about Brandon Cornette, whoever he is. (Thanks CB&B for posting the correct spelling. :spork: )
Iron Duke #1471997.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » July 30th, 2010, 4:34 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Still nothing going on over there. An inane discussion about sixth-grade English on the Sean Renfree thread, which seems a bit off-topic. I assume he left sixth-grade English behind some years ago. And a long inane conversation about Brandon Cornette, whoever he is. (Thanks CB&B for posting the correct spelling. :spork: )
Brandon Cornette is one our .25backs. I think he may be better than Sean Renfree.
I worship the Blue Devil!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 30th, 2010, 4:37 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:Still nothing going on over there. An inane discussion about sixth-grade English on the Sean Renfree thread, which seems a bit off-topic. I assume he left sixth-grade English behind some years ago. And a long inane conversation about Brandon Cornette, whoever he is. (Thanks CB&B for posting the correct spelling. :spork: )
Brandon Cornette is one our .25backs. I think he may be better than Sean Renfree.
Our QB is Connette, not Cornette, despite the people OY trying to change his name. He is supposed to be very talented.

I'm so looking forward to football season. :duke: :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 30th, 2010, 5:03 pm

Lavabe wrote: I finally was able to add a comment to someone, Ozzie. Does that give Ozzie more reputation points? It's not very well laid out.

Otherwise, I found nothing of interest over yonder, except that it looks like rthomas has said good-bye to over yonder.

THAT is sad.
Thanks, Lavabe. I went from 77 to 95 points, but still only one spork :sigh:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 30th, 2010, 5:10 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Lavabe wrote: I finally was able to add a comment to someone, Ozzie. Does that give Ozzie more reputation points? It's not very well laid out.

Otherwise, I found nothing of interest over yonder, except that it looks like rthomas has said good-bye to over yonder.

THAT is sad.

:spork: :spork: :spork:

It still won't let me give you more points, Ozzie, so sporks here are the best I can do.
Iron Duke #1471997.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 30th, 2010, 5:55 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:

THAT is sad.
I think I went up 3 ponts today. Just don't post enough for many more folks to up my whatever...
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 30th, 2010, 8:13 pm

I have a new theory that we add to our reputation points when we give reputation points.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
mph
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by mph » July 30th, 2010, 9:54 pm

My reputation timeout just ended and I hit you with a positive comment. Hope that gets you a little closer to another pitchfork. Still can't give rep to any of the other CTN users without the spread it around message. I've been spreading it around already! That rep system is impossible to decipher. :Boo:
Devil in the Blue Dress
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » July 30th, 2010, 9:55 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:

I have a new theory that we add to our reputation points when we give reputation points.
Don't know about that. I had some points before I gave any.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 31st, 2010, 2:43 am

lawgrad91 wrote: Our QB is Connette, not Cornette, despite the people OY trying to change his name.

And this from the board on which people would regularly freak the fuck out if anyone accidentally misspelled the name of a certain basketball player from a couple of years back.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 31st, 2010, 7:37 am

Mph, thanks! Still just one spork but that is ok.

Colchar, they still go apeshit nuts in the basketball spelling department. There is an entire page on one thread over the proper spelling of Tyler Thornton's last name.
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 31st, 2010, 7:59 am

lawgrad91 wrote:Mph, thanks! Still just one spork but that is ok.

Colchar, they still go apeshit nuts in the basketball spelling department. There is an entire page on one thread over the proper spelling of Tyler Thornton's last name.
There is no reason not to spell Shelden and/or Redick correctly. Or Krzyzewski, for that matter. There, or here!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 31st, 2010, 8:52 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:Mph, thanks! Still just one spork but that is ok.

There is no reason not to spell Shelden and/or Redick correctly. Or Krzyzewski, for that matter. There, or here!
It seemed that half of the Tyler Thornton spelling extravaganza involved fussing about how people used to misspell Shelden and Redick. And there was some stuff thrown in about Thornton Wilder. Talk about :text-threadjacked:

I'm still in reputation timeout OY. X(
Iron Duke #1471997.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » July 31st, 2010, 6:30 pm

colchar wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote: Our QB is Connette, not Cornette, despite the people OY trying to change his name.

And this from the board on which people would regularly freak the fuck out if anyone accidentally misspelled the name of a certain basketball player from a couple of years back.
I think they still freak out OY when someone reports that Nick Horvath scores 40 in a pick-up game. :o)
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » July 31st, 2010, 7:10 pm

We all SHOULD be able to spell Redick, Shelden and Krzyzewski correctly.... but some people over there get there undies in way too tight of a bundle when people mess it up. Lighten up, Francis.
-- DukeUsul
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 31st, 2010, 8:58 pm

Woohoo! I now have 104 reputation points and 2 pitchforks OY! Almost in the heady area of CB&B!

Thanks everybody! :happy-bouncyblue: ^:)^ :clap:
Iron Duke #1471997.