LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

wilson
PWing School Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by wilson » January 21st, 2011, 12:14 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
wilson wrote:Three of my four packages finally came! The last, I have told them I will just go pick up. It was the first to arrive in Atlanta, so it has been sitting 10 miles from my house for 2 weeks now. I still never really got a suitable explanation as to what the hell was going on, but at least I have my stuff now. :happy-bouncyblue:
Glad you finally got your packages.

I doubt there is a suitable explanation as to what was going on. Somebody probably had to have their cranium removed from their rectum, or needs to have it done.
Cranio-rectal fusion is often the root reason of such problems. I understand that the weather delays probably made things very unpleasant for UPS this week and last, but someone should have at least been able to provide me with more substantive information.
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » January 21st, 2011, 6:22 pm

Sorry for your troubles, Wilson. I have first-hand experience with management policies at Teamster workplaces. They don't have a good understanding of any that deal with the general public. Only, the ones that can do damage to the workers. UPS is one of the worst. My guys at Allied are among them. :twitch:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » January 21st, 2011, 10:01 pm

Don't ya just hate it when this happens....

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/01/carroll ... -too-small

Our tax $$ at work-this lady is suing the government because she paid for 300 cc implants at a VA (that's Veterans' Administration, not Virginia) hospital and got smaller ones by mistake. Can anyone tell me why our wounded vets can't get decent medical care but this bimbo can get her hooters expanded? X( X(

Ok, end of rant.
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » January 21st, 2011, 10:19 pm

I've posted the first 77 birthday weekend photos on Facebook in a new album.
Attachments
DSCN1797.JPG
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » January 22nd, 2011, 9:02 am

It's 9am, and there is a promo for the upcoming Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. They must have said the word "Shit" at least 15 times in 60 seconds. TV's changed a lot since the days I was watching Looney Tunes.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » January 22nd, 2011, 9:19 am

lawgrad91 wrote:Don't ya just hate it when this happens....

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/01/carroll ... -too-small

Our tax $$ at work-this lady is suing the government because she paid for 300 cc implants at a VA (that's Veterans' Administration, not Virginia) hospital and got smaller ones by mistake. Can anyone tell me why our wounded vets can't get decent medical care but this bimbo can get her hooters expanded? X( X(

Ok, end of rant.
That's just wrong.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » January 22nd, 2011, 9:22 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I've posted the first 77 birthday weekend photos on Facebook in a new album.
She's so cute, Ozzie! Looks like she bears a slight resemblance to a certain proud grandpa. :-BD
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » January 22nd, 2011, 10:21 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:It's 9am, and there is a promo for the upcoming Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. They must have said the word "Shit" at least 15 times in 60 seconds. TV's changed a lot since the days I was watching Looney Tunes.
Well, glad I didn't wake you up. :twitch:
I said "Shit!" about 438 times between 6am and 6:30! All it took was watching the weather forecast. Looks like this time it will begin after sunrise Tuesday, here. X(
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » January 22nd, 2011, 12:19 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:It's 9am, and there is a promo for the upcoming Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. They must have said the word "Shit" at least 15 times in 60 seconds. TV's changed a lot since the days I was watching Looney Tunes.
Come to think of it, Looney Tunes might actually be funnier with an added dose of profanity.
Can't you just picture it?
"Ah f@*#in' hate that rabbit."
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » January 22nd, 2011, 12:48 pm

wilson wrote:
Come to think of it, Looney Tunes might actually be funnier with an added dose of profanity.
Can't you just picture it?
"Ah f@*#in' hate that rabbit."
=)) =)) =))
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » January 23rd, 2011, 8:23 am

Kids say the funniest stuff completely unintentionally.

My wife and I were sitting at the table this morning when our younger son came down. I'd given him a short hair cut the other day, and from the way he slept, it was sticking out in all directions. My older son came down, took one look at him, and said "your head looks like bush." My wife and I looked at him, then at each other, and :)) :)) .

@};-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » January 23rd, 2011, 8:38 am

bjornolf wrote:Kids say the funniest stuff completely unintentionally.

My wife and I were sitting at the table this morning when our younger son came down. I'd given him a short hair cut the other day, and from the way he slept, it was sticking out in all directions. My older son came down, took one look at him, and said "your head looks like bush." My wife and I looked at him, then at each other, and :)) :)) .

@};-
Awww. . . that's so cute!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » January 23rd, 2011, 10:46 am

Off the Kenansville today. Must finish packing to move all there to Efland. Movers coming Tuesday. Closing on the Kenansville house Friday. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: This is good but I will really miss the house. :(
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » January 23rd, 2011, 11:38 am

Decided to stay home from church today. Still feeling a bit under the weather, and I completely lost my voice after singing with the choir last Sunday. Also, it started snowing about an hour ago, and I think that going outside in the snow is probably NOT the best way to get rid of a chest cold. So, I started a pot of tandoori chicken chili (a friend's recipe - I'm trying it out!) and am sitting in my recliner, watching the snow fly.
-- Albert Einstein
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » January 23rd, 2011, 10:44 pm

Somebody better check on CB&B-it looks like he has EJ'ed on us in section 21 with 3 hours and no entries and no sign off:

(19:30:58) ChatBot: CameronBornAndBr is now known as (BowlBoundSteel).
(22:39:37) ChatBot: devildeac logs into the Chat.
(22:41:38) devildeac: somebody better check on BBS-it looks like he has pulled an EJ in section 21...
:)) =))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » January 23rd, 2011, 11:06 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Decided to stay home from church today. Still feeling a bit under the weather, and I completely lost my voice after singing with the choir last Sunday. Also, it started snowing about an hour ago, and I think that going outside in the snow is probably NOT the best way to get rid of a chest cold. So, I started a pot of tandoori chicken chili (a friend's recipe - I'm trying it out!) and am sitting in my recliner, watching the snow fly.
I hope you feel much better tomorrow. :ymhug:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » January 23rd, 2011, 11:10 pm

Well over 1/2 the packing is done. We should be out of the house with no problem after the movers come. :)
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » January 23rd, 2011, 11:13 pm

It won't be too much longer before LTE has 30,000 post. We're a chatty bunch. :D
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » January 23rd, 2011, 11:21 pm

devildeac wrote:Somebody better check on CB&B-it looks like he has EJ'ed on us in section 21 with 3 hours and no entries and no sign off:

(19:30:58) ChatBot: CameronBornAndBr is now known as (BowlBoundSteel).
(22:39:37) ChatBot: devildeac logs into the Chat.
(22:41:38) devildeac: somebody better check on BBS-it looks like he has pulled an EJ in section 21...
:)) =))
I was distracted by thoughts of a seventh superbowl victory. And by facebook chat. :happy-bouncyblue:
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » January 24th, 2011, 12:47 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:It won't be too much longer before LTE has 30,000 post. We're a chatty bunch. :D

Are you suggesting we take a run at it?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------