The Official "Good Morning" Thread

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Re: The Official "Good Morning" Thread

Post by ArkieDukie » May 10th, 2011, 9:13 am

Harumph. My boss wants to meet with me at 10 this morning to discuss the now infamous manuscript. Vibes appreciated.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 10th, 2011, 9:23 am

ArkieDukie wrote:Harumph. My boss wants to meet with me at 10 this morning to discuss the now infamous manuscript. Vibes appreciated.
Vibing for you!

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 10th, 2011, 9:31 am

ArkieDukie wrote:Harumph. My boss wants to meet with me at 10 this morning to discuss the now infamous manuscript. Vibes appreciated.
Kick his ass! }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 10th, 2011, 9:39 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Kick his ass! }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Here's AD's meeting with her boss this morning:
"Bossman, I've been telling you from the beginning that her data is wrong. She's all but lying and falsifying her data to get the results she wants. I've been trying to cover your ass and you've been throwing me under the bus every chance you got. I've given you every chance to make this right. The manuscript hasn't been published yet and you can still save the company's (and your) reputation. I'll stay in the background (for now) but I'll help you do it. And here's how big a promotion and raise I want to do it..."

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 10th, 2011, 10:07 am

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Harumph from the varnish zone. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 10th, 2011, 10:23 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Here's AD's meeting with her boss this morning:
"Bossman, I've been telling you from the beginning that her data is wrong. She's all but lying and falsifying her data to get the results she wants. I've been trying to cover your ass and you've been throwing me under the bus every chance you got. I've given you every chance to make this right. The manuscript hasn't been published yet and you can still save the company's (and your) reputation. I'll stay in the background (for now) but I'll help you do it. And here's how big a promotion and raise I want to do it..."
That would be perfect!

Vibing AD!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 10th, 2011, 11:19 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Good morning. ~O)

If you've seen the gas price at the pump drop any, buy it quick today. Last week the wholesale prices dropped about 35 cents/gallon, which prompted all these optimistic reports over the weekend that we'd see some price relief at the pumps. As of this morning, the wholesale prices have completely "recovered" their plunge to the levels they were at the beginning of last week, our cost will resume it steady march upward. X(
Ahh, today's price increase is in response to the fear of floods at the refineries cause by the Mississippi River flooding in Memphis and farther south. If it's not one thing, it's another. That Rosanne Rosannadana was a smart lady...

DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » May 10th, 2011, 11:34 am

Good Morning!!!

Gotta get gas today!

Saw online and news, that Gov Arnold and Maria Shiver have separated after 25 yrs of marriage. Just SAD that people dont stay in their relationships like My Parents and Grandparents, etc.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 10th, 2011, 12:04 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:Good Morning!!!

Gotta get gas today!

Saw online and news, that Gov Arnold and Maria Shiver have separated after 25 yrs of marriage. Just SAD that people dont stay in their relationships like My Parents and Grandparents, etc.
What is really sad is when women stay in relationships when their husbands are groping other women. It's about time Maria wised up and left Arnold.

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » May 10th, 2011, 2:06 pm

THat can be Hear Say!

Dont want to be married, separate and Divorce. Move on. Next!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 11th, 2011, 7:19 am

Good morning!

~ James Naismith
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 11th, 2011, 7:59 am

Good morning. ~O)

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 11th, 2011, 8:46 am

Harumph. X(
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » May 11th, 2011, 9:08 am

:wizard: :wizard: We're with you. Hang in.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » May 11th, 2011, 9:09 am

Good morning. Today, another travel day. We fly out around 5:00 PM.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 11th, 2011, 9:21 am

Good morning, I have to work at Cherry Point today, which sucks because they have increased security to all the military bases. It will be a hassle..grr.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » May 11th, 2011, 11:16 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Good morning, I have to work at Cherry Point today, which sucks because they have increased security to all the military bases. It will be a hassle..grr.

Good Morning! What will you be doing at Cherry Point? Is there even more Increased security at Military base now? I remember when you could ride around the bases. Pre Sep 11 2001 days.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 11th, 2011, 5:09 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:Good morning, I have to work at Cherry Point today, which sucks because they have increased security to all the military bases. It will be a hassle..grr.

Good Morning! What will you be doing at Cherry Point? Is there even more Increased security at Military base now? I remember when you could ride around the bases. Pre Sep 11 2001 days.
I was working on a couple of printers. (Fixed them both..patting myself on back.) The security was increased, but not much of a hassle as I expected. I was there the Friday they got OBL (but before anyone knew) and it actually took me longer due to the line to get a pass.
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » May 11th, 2011, 8:01 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:

I was working on a couple of printers. (Fixed them both..patting myself on back.) The security was increased, but not much of a hassle as I expected. I was there the Friday they got OBL (but before anyone knew) and it actually took me longer due to the line to get a pass.
It ain't morning but...ever since asshole bin laden went to eternal justice, security levels have been upped. US24 across Ft. Bragg was closed then. ( I suppose it still is ) All traffic was detoured onto Murchison. I purposely avoided any trips that the company had offered for Fayetteville then...and now.

PS...Don't ever walk up to that guard shack at Cherry Point's entrance! They (the Marines within) will DRAW YOU DOWN! They also don't know much about directions to specific points on base. :twocents:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 12th, 2011, 7:07 am

Good morning!

~ James Naismith