LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by lawgrad91 » October 24th, 2010, 4:26 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
DevilWearsPrada wrote:VaTech kicks Duke's Azz.......... Whats wrong with saying Azz? Why would that be an infraction? :occasion-happyhalloween: :text-feedback: :violence-guntoting: :violence-stickwhack:
Lavabe's just giving you shit, DWP. :ymdevil: Don't take it so seriously - your wanker is showing :D =))
DevilWearsPrada's wanker is showing? The DWP that I met @ Brunchgate? :-o Where does she keep it?

I used to tell people I was gonna cut off a wanker (from some child molester or otherwise undeserving-of-life individual) and put it in formaldehyde on my bookshelf at the office, just to show people what a bad-ass prosecutor I was.
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » October 24th, 2010, 5:07 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
DevilWearsPrada wrote:VaTech kicks Duke's Azz.......... Whats wrong with saying Azz? Why would that be an infraction? :occasion-happyhalloween: :text-feedback: :violence-guntoting: :violence-stickwhack:
Lavabe's just giving you shit, DWP. :ymdevil: Don't take it so seriously - your wanker is showing :D =))
DevilWearsPrada's wanker is showing? The DWP that I met @ Brunchgate? :-o Where does she keep it?

I used to tell people I was gonna cut off a wanker (from some child molester or otherwise undeserving-of-life individual) and put it in formaldehyde on my bookshelf at the office, just to show people what a bad-ass prosecutor I was.
She got her wanker OY =)) It used to belong to someone else :ymdevil: B-)
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » October 24th, 2010, 5:54 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Lavabe's just giving you shit, DWP. :ymdevil: Don't take it so seriously - your wanker is showing :D =))

She got her wanker OY =)) It used to belong to someone else :ymdevil: B-)
Cool! I'm prosecuting some child molesters soon. Think she'd let me borrow it? :ymdevil:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » October 24th, 2010, 6:43 pm

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » October 24th, 2010, 6:49 pm

DWP earns a spork!!
:spork:

Well done, DWP!!

Use more smilies!! :-BD
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 24th, 2010, 7:41 pm

75 posts to go. :happy-bouncyblue:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » October 24th, 2010, 8:21 pm

Made reservations for my 20 year law school reunion tonight, for next April, at the Millenium. All the rooms reserved by the law school under the code "DUKLAW" were taken, but I could get an AAA room for $18 less/night.
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » October 24th, 2010, 8:24 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Made reservations for my 20 year law school reunion tonight, for next April, at the Millenium. All the rooms reserved by the law school under the code "DUKLAW" were taken, but I could get an AAA room for $18 less/night.
LOL! They're screwing the lawyers!

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » October 24th, 2010, 8:24 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:Made reservations for my 20 year law school reunion tonight, for next April, at the Millenium. All the rooms reserved by the law school under the code "DUKLAW" were taken, but I could get an AAA room for $18 less/night.
LOL! They're screwing the lawyers!
:ymdevil: =))
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » October 24th, 2010, 9:08 pm

EarlJam wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:Why are most of the programs on History International based on things that occurred in the US, or wars that involve the US? :-B
Good question. And on the History Channel, 90 percent of programming is dedicated to Hitler, his bodyguards, his commanders, his troops, his family, his best friends, his pets, etc.

-EarlJam
ExLax loved to watch the History Channel. I called it the "Hitler Channel."
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » October 24th, 2010, 9:09 pm

colchar wrote:
EarlJam wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:Why are most of the programs on History International based on things that occurred in the US, or wars that involve the US? :-B
Good question. And on the History Channel, 90 percent of programming is dedicated to Hitler, his bodyguards, his commanders, his troops, his family, his best friends, his pets, etc.

-EarlJam

My PhD supervisor calls it the Hitler Channel and pleads with undergrads each semester that if they get only one thing out of his class that it be that they should turn off the Hitler Channel and read an actual book.
Aha! Great minds think alike!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 24th, 2010, 9:11 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:75 posts to go. :happy-bouncyblue:

This one should make it 70. If we bothered, we could pull that off in like an hour.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » October 24th, 2010, 9:12 pm

Bwahahahaha! =))

~ James Naismith
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » October 24th, 2010, 10:00 pm

Okay, so maybe no shot at 25K tonight.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 24th, 2010, 10:04 pm

two hours to go.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » October 24th, 2010, 10:13 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:two hours to go.
But not much interest tonight. Hell, this post alone could have done it :D

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » October 24th, 2010, 10:24 pm

colchar wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:75 posts to go. :happy-bouncyblue:

This one should make it 70. If we bothered, we could pull that off in like an hour.
Trying to do my part. :happy-bouncyblue:
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » October 24th, 2010, 10:25 pm

Where is DD when we really need him to PW?
Iron Duke #1471997.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » October 24th, 2010, 10:29 pm

Worked a bit today after choir practice and then went shopping at Target. So cool that shopping counts as exercise.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » October 24th, 2010, 10:36 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Worked a bit today after choir practice and then went shopping at Target. So cool that shopping counts as exercise.
Choir practice? How big a choir? I miss singing with a real choir. There are 4 to 6 of us on a good day at B's current church assignment.
Iron Duke #1471997.