LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by Lavabe » August 9th, 2010, 8:31 am

colchar wrote:All of the food talk around here recently got me to wondering whatever happened to that recipe book we were talking about putting together?
And the CTN history project? :ymblushing:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 9th, 2010, 8:46 am

colchar wrote:All of the food talk around here recently got me to wondering whatever happened to that recipe book we were talking about putting together?
It is still going to happen. The biggest roadblock for me was shitty weather last year at the tailgates..crappy light makes for bad paintings..so low illustration source material. I did get one finished..of our neighbors and their pig. Hopefully starting September 4th we will sunny weather and more illustrations in the works. :happy-bouncyblue:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » August 9th, 2010, 8:49 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
It is still going to happen. The biggest roadblock for me was shitty weather last year at the tailgates..crappy light makes for bad paintings..so low illustration source material. I did get one finished..of our neighbors and their pig. Hopefully starting September 4th we will sunny weather and more illustrations in the works. :happy-bouncyblue:
I would also like to put in a request for cooler weather. Did not enjoy feeling like crap the day after a game due to dehydration, despite drinking all the water I drank.
I worship the Blue Devil!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 9th, 2010, 8:50 am

Miles wrote:
I'm still down to design, layout and assemble. I think we need more recipes. I say we start wrapping it up after football season.
I only got one recipe contribution..(although luckily TNTdevil has literally hundreds (if not more) of his own.)
Feel free to PM me or email me your recipes...and of course I'm sure some will be plucked from the recipe thread.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » August 9th, 2010, 8:51 am

TillyGalore wrote:I would also like to put in a request for cooler weather. Did not enjoy feeling like crap the day after a game due to dehydration, despite drinking all the water I drank.
Try G2 (low calories) by Gatorade... it cured most of my dehydration this summer in Madagascar! :D
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » August 9th, 2010, 8:52 am

Lavabe wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:I would also like to put in a request for cooler weather. Did not enjoy feeling like crap the day after a game due to dehydration, despite drinking all the water I drank.
Try G2 (low calories) by Gatorade... it cured most of my dehydration this summer in Madagascar! :D
I still want cooler weather for the football games.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » August 9th, 2010, 12:39 pm

Lavabe wrote:
And the CTN history project? :ymblushing:

One of us is MIA.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » August 9th, 2010, 12:40 pm

Miles wrote:
I'm still down to design, layout and assemble. I think we need more recipes. I say we start wrapping it up after football season.
I only got one recipe contribution..(although luckily TNTdevil has literally hundreds (if not more) of his own.)
Feel free to PM me or email me your recipes...and of course I'm sure some will be plucked from the recipe thread.

Didn't I send you a couple? Or did I post them in the recipe thread thinking that was where they were supposed to go?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 9th, 2010, 12:47 pm

colchar wrote: Didn't I send you a couple? Or did I post them in the recipe thread thinking that was where they were supposed to go?
Must have posted it. VDB emailed one to me.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » August 9th, 2010, 1:25 pm

colchar wrote: Didn't I send you a couple? Or did I post them in the recipe thread thinking that was where they were supposed to go?

I can't find them in the thread. What the hell did I do with them? I remember typing them out but what happened after that is a mystery to me.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 9th, 2010, 1:28 pm

colchar wrote:

I can't find them in the thread. What the hell did I do with them? I remember typing them out but what happened after that is a mystery to me.
I'll double check my emails.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 9th, 2010, 2:47 pm

Today is 8-9-10.

I wonder when the next fun numbers day will occur.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » August 9th, 2010, 2:47 pm

CathyCA wrote:Today is 8-9-10.

9-10-11?
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » August 9th, 2010, 2:48 pm

TillyGalore wrote:

9-10-11?
In colchar's world today's date is 9-8-10.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » August 9th, 2010, 2:50 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:

9-10-11?
In colchar's world today's date is 9-8-10.
then we'll have to remember to bring it up again on 09/08 whcih would be 8-9-10 for Colchar.

We get the silly number date thing every year until 12-13-14...then we have to wait 80+ years for it to happen again
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » August 9th, 2010, 3:08 pm

windsor wrote: then we'll have to remember to bring it up again on 09/08 whcih would be 8-9-10 for Colchar.
Good catch!
windsor wrote:We get the silly number date thing every year until 12-13-14...then we have to wait 80+ years for it to happen again
I'll leave that for the next generation or so to mark.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 9th, 2010, 3:23 pm

In October we'll get 10-10-10.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 9th, 2010, 3:24 pm

In December we'll have 12-11-10.

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 9th, 2010, 3:24 pm

In January we'll have 1-11-11.

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 9th, 2010, 3:25 pm

Next November we'll have 11-11-11.

~ James Naismith