The Official "Good Night" Thread

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: The Official "Good Night" Thread

Post by CathyCA » August 15th, 2012, 10:11 pm

The custody hearing did not go well today. This is the first time I've ever had a trial judge put me under a time constraint. He gave me 30 minutes to present my child custody case. Those of you who have been in family court might find this a bit unusual, and it is.

Fortunately, this is only a temporary ruling, so we'll be back.

No one has to rock me to sleep tonight. I'm exhausted.

Good night.

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » August 15th, 2012, 10:35 pm

CathyCA wrote:The custody hearing did not go well today. This is the first time I've ever had a trial judge put me under a time constraint. He gave me 30 minutes to present my child custody case. Those of you who have been in family court might find this a bit unusual, and it is.

Fortunately, this is only a temporary ruling, so we'll be back.

No one has to rock me to sleep tonight. I'm exhausted.

Good night.

Hell, lawyers in the Varnish Zone take 30 minutes to clear their throats. That bites.

Vibes for a better day tomorrow. :wizard:

Good night.
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » August 15th, 2012, 11:29 pm

Great day. Good night. :ymhug:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » August 15th, 2012, 11:48 pm

mtm4.jpg
Giving up the ghost on this painting for tonight. Gotta figure out a technique for the water in the foreground before I start to finish the figure. It's of Native when he was little on the beach in his birthday suit. He asked for it. I wonder if he'll hang it in his room in Few.

My eyes are burning and my back it tired. I'm falling into the sack. Maybe tomorrow will bring enlightenment. Wish I could knock these out like CB&B does. G'nite for now. Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » August 16th, 2012, 12:31 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
mtm4.jpg
Giving up the ghost on this painting for tonight. Gotta figure out a technique for the water in the foreground before I start to finish the figure. It's of Native when he was little on the beach in his birthday suit. He asked for it. I wonder if he'll hang it in his room in Few.

My eyes are burning and my back it tired. I'm falling into the sack. Maybe tomorrow will bring enlightenment. Wish I could knock these out like CB&B does. G'nite for now. Love, Ima
That's wonderful Ima! Maybe he'll give it to one of the beauties that he's been pictured with on Facebook recently? Or he's going to show it to ALL of them ;) :ymdevil: B-) :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 16th, 2012, 8:45 am

Ima, that is a wonderful painting! You are so incredibly talented! Thanks for showing it to us.

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » August 16th, 2012, 10:09 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
mtm4.jpg

Oh man, I love it!
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 16th, 2012, 8:22 pm

CathyCA wrote:Ima, that is a wonderful painting! You are so incredibly talented! Thanks for showing it to us.

I'll second what Cathy said. Beautifully done! Native is a lucky guy. ^:)^ ^:)^
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » August 16th, 2012, 10:38 pm

I'm the first to fall in tonight. Gotta be up early to take the OP to the ortho doc for a hip injection first thing in the morning. He's one miserable moaner and groaner. Let's hope it helps. Is the second hip replacement in our future? I'm puttin' money on it. Guess we could use a few spare vibes about now. Goodnight dear ones.
Love, Ima
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » August 16th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Good night. Glad this day is over. :9f:

Ima, love the painting of little Native. :happy-bouncyblue:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 16th, 2012, 10:42 pm

Good night.

~ James Naismith
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 16th, 2012, 11:02 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:I'm the first to fall in tonight. Gotta be up early to take the OP to the ortho doc for a hip injection first thing in the morning. He's one miserable moaner and groaner. Let's hope it helps. Is the second hip replacement in our future? I'm puttin' money on it. Guess we could use a few spare vibes about now. Goodnight dear ones.
Love, Ima
Good night! I always have spare vibes for you and the OP. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » August 17th, 2012, 9:58 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:I'm the first to fall in tonight. Gotta be up early to take the OP to the ortho doc for a hip injection first thing in the morning. He's one miserable moaner and groaner. Let's hope it helps. Is the second hip replacement in our future? I'm puttin' money on it. Guess we could use a few spare vibes about now. Goodnight dear ones.
Love, Ima
So sorry to hear this. Vibes, hugs and prayers from all the ID's! :wizard: :ymhug: :YMPRAY:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » August 17th, 2012, 9:50 pm

Crashing a little early for me again. Farmers' Market in the early AM. LOVE starting a weekend that way. Then off to the lake to re-enter painting mode in hopes of pulling Native's present out of the fire.

The OP walked a little easier today ---- until the joy juice they put in his hip wore off. Now we sit back and wait to see if the steroids will take over for a little more semi-permanent relief. We felt the vibes. Thanks everybody.

G'nite and good weekend all. Love, Ima
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » August 17th, 2012, 9:55 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
mtm4.jpg

I'm loving it!! Very nice. :happy-bouncyblue:

I'm one tired puppy. Good night.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 17th, 2012, 10:09 pm

I'm tired and my head is pounding.

Good night.

~ James Naismith
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 17th, 2012, 10:21 pm

CathyCA wrote:I'm tired and my head is pounding.

Good night.

:wizard: for the headache. No fun.
-- Albert Einstein
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 18th, 2012, 9:25 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
mtm4.jpg

I hardly "knock them out"...they can take me days (or nights in my case). Sometimes it just best to step away for a while and think about how you will handle it while working on another. It's looking promising though. (Many, many of my paintings, halfway through, I look at and say "lord this is gonna suck". Once I'm done, that is very rarely true.)

Good night!
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 18th, 2012, 10:31 pm

I've had a big day. I went to a baby shower in Durham for one of my California friends who has moved here. The highlight? I got to hold a 4 month old during the shower while his mom took notes for the mother-to-be. I loved getting in some sweet snuggle time with that little boy.

When I got home, Sam showed me some videos of bonobos. He is fascinated by them. I don't think that bonobos are THAT different from preschoolers. Sam wants to work with bonobos.

I am tired.

Good night.

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 19th, 2012, 9:59 am

CathyCA wrote:I've had a big day. I went to a baby shower in Durham for one of my California friends who has moved here. The highlight? I got to hold a 4 month old during the shower while his mom took notes for the mother-to-be. I loved getting in some sweet snuggle time with that little boy.

When I got home, Sam showed me some videos of bonobos. He is fascinated by them. I don't think that bonobos are THAT different from preschoolers. Sam wants to work with bonobos.

I am tired.

Good night.

Bonobos have lots more sex than pre-schoolers. I think they have lots more sex than most adults.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.